** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Aguero aggression

HeyPunter

For how long would you ban Pepe then for that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz5-_I-VmTQ :) For life?

But I agree, Aguero's behaviour is really stupid. He already missed 3 matches because of "elbow", and now he will miss 4 more. If any injury will come as well, he will miss half of the season. I don't know if Pep is really that much ok with this kind of behaviour, like he is talking on press conferences. He is known as coach who doesn't admire those kind of things and I wouldn't be that surprised if Aguero won't be the key figure of the team in February when 1/16 of CL will be on schedule. More responsibility in attack can go to De Bruyne, while Gabriel Jesus will be in the team as well. 

Here's a question for you. Do you think his ban was limited to 4 matches because of his star appeal in the Premier League? Do you think a player like Ryan Shawcross would have received a longer ban? Maybe it's a reputation thing? Would Diego Costa have received a longer ban? Or is the ban long enough?