** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

October 31 - November 6

1 minute ago, ejmali333 said:

Sorry, I am not that much familiar with the rules. :( Sorry again!

Why are the odds on Tsonga rising so much?

No problem! Not sure what do yo mean by "rising so much", the biggest movement I see now is +0.10 from starting odds. But we're now so close to the match that you can just watch the opening game or two and decide then I suppose.

10 minutes ago, BuffChestmen said:

@CzechPunter Is that "tickets with money amount" directed at me? I used the Unit measurement not dollar amount. Is that still a no go? Just use it to emphasis the amount I like the play more than anything. Usually make the same wager on 90% of my bets. I won't do it in the future if it's taboo here.

No, units are what you should use! It was directed at ejmali333, who posted a screenshot of an actual betting slip.

Steve Darcis to beat (-4.5) Alex De Minaur for a 8/10 stake at 2.00 with bet365

This is likely where the road comes to an end for Alex the young aussie. Steve is usually pretty reliable in challenger finals against opponents that are inexperienced as he can make the matches short and win by 5 games minimum. Can remember when Steve was in a clay challenger final against Jordi Samper Montana earlier this season where he took the match in under 1 hour by 6-3 6-4.

Edited by four-leaf