** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UNDER ONE UMBRELLA

waggy

@waggy I posted on one of your threads quite a while back saying that I think your problem is staking - not sure if you remember - and I'd say that's still your problem. You're effectively sabotaging any chance of being successful by staking too much on each bet. If I can offer a suggestion why don't you start a new thread with a bank of 1000 points and stake 2% of your bank on each pick so 20 points to begin with. If you also recalculate your stakes each day to take into account the bank going up or down that will also protect you against any bad runs and keep you in the game longer. If your picks are good then over time you should see a profit using this method.

Thanks Torque, you are right. Going to spend a while working out some kind of system. The internet can be a double edged sword. On one hand it's gives so much choice and on the other hand it makes it too easy to have random bets. Going away in December for a winter break so I may start again in the New Year.