** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UNDER ONE UMBRELLA

waggy

I have tried various combinations of bets to try and make a profit. Some have been good,some bad. In this thread I am trying to put the best of them under one umbrella.

The ones I have picked are as follows. 1. Both teams to score (trebles and doubles).   2. Golf over 4 days (max bet £100 per selection).   3. The Big One (but a lot more selective. Max bet £500)    4. The rest of my bets will consist of doubles and trebles over a variety of sports (max £150)

On the assumption that some or most people could perhaps afford to lose £40 a week I will limit my losses to £2000 a year. I don't think for a moment that it will come to that of course. This will mean that I will start with a £2000 pot.

This thread will start on Monday, 24th October.

Edited by waggy

£40 treble Both teams to score :   Manchester United v Manchester City @3/4, Motherwell v Inverness @13/20, Dundee v Partick @4/5 

WGC HSBC GOLF:   £110 Dustin Johnson Top Ten Finish @8/11

£40 Double Fognini to beat Ramos-Vinolas @9/20   and    Kohlschreiber to beat Robert @3/10. Both at Vienna tennis 12.30 and 12.00)

2 x £20 trebles BOTH TO SCORE

Tottenham v Leicester @10/11 

Brighton v Norwich @10/11 

AFC Wimbledon v Bradford @10/11 

-

Barnet v Hartlepool @6/10

Cambridge v Portsmouth @10/11 

Notts County v Luton @8/13

-

£50 Double 

Manchester City @1/2, Liverpool @3/4

Results:

Dustin Johnson 35th, LOST £110  ~  Both sets of 'Both to score' lost, LOST £40   ~   Manchester City and Liverpool both won, WON £81.25

Cashla Bay 1st, WON £150   ~   Arsenal won 4-1, WON £200   ~   Total won £281.25

Profit to date £55.16.   Back in profit for a short time but the test match draw will need a biblical downpour for that to happen.

Playing well gooner. Be nice to see them win the title again but will they still be as good after Christmas. Hope so.

£10 Treble Both to score 

Feyenoord v Heerenveen @13/20

Hoffenheim v Hertha berlin @4/6

Atalanta v Genoa @10/11 

£10 treble

Lazio v Sassuolo @7/10

Sampdoria v Inter @4/6

Rio Ave v Guimaraes @8/11

£10 treble 

Eibar v Villareal @1/1  

Las Palmas v Celta Vigo @8/13 

Toronto FC v New York City FC @4/7