** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Bundesliga 1 & 2 > September 2016

bundesliga1.jpg.ca26b5c0c76063b38bd5c872bundesliga2.jpg.4a906160e47a538e947ed5a7

Odds provided by bet365.

It's only the second week of games in the German football system after the DFB Pokal and international break. So it's still very fresh. The usual names winning their opening games. Can Schalke shock Bayern Munich in the opening game of the weekend? Will the likes of Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg, and Bayer Leverkusen maintain their 100% starts to the season as well?

Not forgetting there are some massive names in Bundesliga II as well. The likes of Stuttgart, Hannover 96, and Kaiserslautern worth keeping an eye on. Will you be backing any of these this weekend?

Schalke v Bayern Munich

Schalke: Naldo (1/0 d, doubtful), Giefer (0/0 g), Coke (0/0 d), Uchida (0/0 d), Avdijaj (0/0 f), Di Santo (1/0 d)

Bayern Munich: Badstuber (0/0 d), Boateng (0/0 d), Coman (0/0 f), Robben (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Freiburg-Gladbach

I´m here on Gladbach. They have important Champions League Game in Midweek against Man City but they have acutally a good and deep Squad, so i would say for every Position Gladbach have nearly 2 good enough Players who can be play League or Champions League Game. So even if today will be rotation, they are good enough. Also Gladbach showing some nice Form at the Moment with a Win against Leverkusen last Matchday and also 2 Firework Games against Bern in CL Qualification Games. On Gladbach Side no important missings, but on Freiburg Side there are. So i said Gladbach are actually really dangerous in Offensive. So the missings from Freiburg are bad. They are both CD Torrejon and Kempf are injured. So unexpierence Players Gulde and Söyüncü must play there. Both with potential to play Bundesliga, but both are have not much time together in CD on the Pitch and both are young. Also i see here important that Gladbach have the better Central Midfield. For me this is today important. Both are good in Counter Attacks, but the Gladbach Midfield with Kramer and Dahoud/Strobl are with much more quality here to play this important passes for the Strikers and to catch up such passes from the opponents.

Also i saw first Freiburg game against Hertha and i was not really impressed from there Performances. So for me here Gladbach should be Favorit and will win this.

Gladbach @ 2.10 4/10 BetVictor

2 hours ago, Neubs said:

Freiburg-Gladbach

I´m here on Gladbach. They have important Champions League Game in Midweek against Man City but they have acutally a good and deep Squad, so i would say for every Position Gladbach have nearly 2 good enough Players who can be play League or Champions League Game. So even if today will be rotation, they are good enough. Also Gladbach showing some nice Form at the Moment with a Win against Leverkusen last Matchday and also 2 Firework Games against Bern in CL Qualification Games. On Gladbach Side no important missings, but on Freiburg Side there are. So i said Gladbach are actually really dangerous in Offensive. So the missings from Freiburg are bad. They are both CD Torrejon and Kempf are injured. So unexpierence Players Gulde and Söyüncü must play there. Both with potential to play Bundesliga, but both are have not much time together in CD on the Pitch and both are young. Also i see here important that Gladbach have the better Central Midfield. For me this is today important. Both are good in Counter Attacks, but the Gladbach Midfield with Kramer and Dahoud/Strobl are with much more quality here to play this important passes for the Strikers and to catch up such passes from the opponents.

Also i saw first Freiburg game against Hertha and i was not really impressed from there Performances. So for me here Gladbach should be Favorit and will win this.

Gladbach @ 2.10 4/10 >BetVictor

FT 3:1

Gladbach deserved this FT Result

bundesliga.jpg.4f009ec5fe2642c04b3b2c20fbundesliga2.jpg.9fb0b4a45717794992e8dfda

Odds provided by bet365.

Good call on the last round, @Neubs. What are you thinking for this week? I have been surprised by Schalke 04 and Werder Bremen's poor starts. Especially after Schalke 04 looked so accomplished in the Europa League last night. Their match away to unbeaten Hertha Berlin is an intriguing clash.

Bremens bad start isn´t a surprise. I´m Bremen fan since my birth, but acutally it will be a hard fight for not to relegate, if we not change fast the Trainer.

For me i think will look on these games:

Hamburg-Leipzig and Hertha - Schalke. Both interessting for a AHC0 on the away team. But will write maybe some more later...

I´m now on Leipzig AHC 0. Leipzig wihtout Klostermann who is important. All other Players are fit, also on Hamburg Side. Hamburg doesn´t impressed me by the performances actually. And Leipzig this season can suprised. Nice fact for me here is that Hamburg have with Djourou and Spahic not the fastest Players in Central Defensive. So on other Side, with Forsberg, Poulsen and Sabitzer - Leipzig have some great speed. Can be today the little advantage. Also i like Hasenhuettel as coach, he is superb for Leipzig - like Weinzierl for Schalke is.

So for me here:

Leipzig AHC0 @ 1.95 4/10 Pinn

2 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m now on Leipzig AHC 0. Leipzig wihtout Klostermann who is important. All other Players are fit, also on Hamburg Side. Hamburg doesn´t impressed me by the performances actually. And Leipzig this season can suprised. Nice fact for me here is that Hamburg have with Djourou and Spahic not the fastest Players in Central Defensive. So on other Side, with Forsberg, Poulsen and Sabitzer - Leipzig have some great speed. Can be today the little advantage. Also i like Hasenhuettel as coach, he is superb for Leipzig - like Weinzierl for Schalke is.

So for me here:

Leipzig AHC0 @ 1.95 4/10 Pinn

FT 4:0 :ok

Darmstadt-Hoffenheim

After 3 Games in Bundesliga was played i see here clearly a value on Hoffenheim. Darmstadt with 1 win and 2 loses, but looking on all 3 games, there performances was very bad. The squad isn´t in good shape at the moment. Totaly deserved this 0-6 Lose at weekend in Dortmund. Think the morale is down. Now they missing today also 2 important players. Central Mitfield Player Niemeyer are suspended and Captain Sulu are very doubtful after injury. Media says he will not play or only on the bench. Both missings are big Minus for Darmstadt.
On other Side we have Hoffenheim with 3 Draws after 3 Games. But the Morale from the squad is good. Playing 2-2 against on Fire team Leipzig, Drawing 4-4 against Mainz after 1-4 Down and at Weekend they drawn 0-0 against Wolfsburg, where normaly this was a game who are falling more then 4 Goals. Both teams with many chances. So i must say Hoffenheim made not some good performances in Defensive, but here we have now Darmstadt who are not creating many chances so far. So i didn´t see this changing today. And on other Side, i can´t see that Hoffenheim again didn´t shoot any goal. So Naggelsmann is good Coach for Hoffenheim and with him Hoffenheim are really good in Offensive. So for me here Form and squad Quality both with big Plus on Hoffenheim Side.
Hoffenheim with no big missings, only Suelle who is important for Defensive is doubt. But Media says the chance that he will playing is really good. So for me here:

Hoffenheim @ 2.15 4/10 Interwetten

Freiburg-Hamburg

I see here Goals...
Both struggling in Defensive last Weekend and showing bad performances. So now we have another indication for Goals, because Freiburg at home always playing really nice offensive Football. Against Gladbach they scoring 3 and was totally dominating the game and they failed also a lot of chances in this Game. Now i see Gladbach have much better defensive, then Hamburg actually have. On Freiburg Side no new missings. So fact here, that they must play again with very young and unexpierenced central Defenders Söyüncü and Gulda. First of them has a very bad day against Colgone and interessting to see who he playing today.
On other Side we have here Hamburg, with under Pressure Coach Labbadia. They must minimum showing a good Game today if he will not be sacked. Performance against Leipzig in first Half was good and they creating some chances, but 2nd Half was terrible. Defensive Line very bad and Hamburg showing bad things against fast Strikers/Wingers. So Freiburg have also this fast Strikers/Wingers. So not with the same quality like Leipzig but it can be dangorous for Hamburg again. Also Hamburg have made some good Offensive Transfers in Summer Break, but they didn´t work good actually. But today Hallilovic is expected to starting. I expected much from him and he can made today the difference between a good or bad performances in offensive. Also Kostic is very fast, where Freiburg showing some bad scenes against Cologne. So Hamburg can also playing fast about winigers.
Lassoga are today back in squad, so Plus here for Hamburg and my bet on goals. So also they have no new missings today.
So for me here a lot of facts speaking for a Over.

Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.85 4/10 bet365

2 hours ago, Neubs said:
Freiburg-Hamburg

I see here Goals...
Both struggling in Defensive last Weekend and showing bad performances. So now we have another indication for Goals, because Freiburg at home always playing really nice offensive Football. Against Gladbach they scoring 3 and was totally dominating the game and they failed also a lot of chances in this Game. Now i see Gladbach have much better defensive, then Hamburg actually have. On Freiburg Side no new missings. So fact here, that they must play again with very young and unexpierenced central Defenders Söyüncü and Gulda. First of them has a very bad day against Colgone and interessting to see who he playing today.
On other Side we have here Hamburg, with under Pressure Coach Labbadia. They must minimum showing a good Game today if he will not be sacked. Performance against Leipzig in first Half was good and they creating some chances, but 2nd Half was terrible. Defensive Line very bad and Hamburg showing bad things against fast Strikers/Wingers. So Freiburg have also this fast Strikers/Wingers. So not with the same quality like Leipzig but it can be dangorous for Hamburg again. Also Hamburg have made some good Offensive Transfers in Summer Break, but they didn´t work good actually. But today Hallilovic is expected to starting. I expected much from him and he can made today the difference between a good or bad performances in offensive. Also Kostic is very fast, where Freiburg showing some bad scenes against Cologne. So Hamburg can also playing fast about winigers.
Lassoga are today back in squad, so Plus here for Hamburg and my bet on goals. So also they have no new missings today.
So for me here a lot of facts speaking for a Over.

Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.85 4/10 bet365

Hey Nuebs

What do you think about the Dortmund game? Will it be a comfortable win for them? I'm deciding on x2 or o 2.5 for this.

bundesliga1.jpg.b1a53af286c98c04999ff4d5bundesliga2.jpg.39d8c77edce41898b42ee259

Odds courtesy of bet365.

@Neubs is fast consolidating his reputation as the forum oracle when it comes to German football betting! What are your bets for this mid-week fiesta of football mate? @winnerwinner, any bets looking likely for you here? I've really developed a soft spot for FC Ingolstadt over the past couple of years so always tempted to back them.

42 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

bundesliga1.jpg.b1a53af286c98c04999ff4d5bundesliga2.jpg.39d8c77edce41898b42ee259

Odds courtesy of bet365.

@Neubs is fast consolidating his reputation as the forum oracle when it comes to German football betting! What are your bets for this mid-week fiesta of football mate? @winnerwinner, any bets looking likely for you here? I've really developed a soft spot for FC Ingolstadt over the past couple of years so always tempted to back them.

I'm leaning towards BD straight. Bet365 paying 1.75 however I feel the over 2.5 is a safer option paying 1.6.

BD had an expected lost in their last away game. They failed to score against a newly promoted team and paid the price for it.

Then they won 6 nil in the europa followed by another 6 nil win in the bundesliga.

Edited by winnerwinner

11 hours ago, Neubs said:

Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.85 4/10 >bet365
Hoffenheim @ 2.15 4/10 Interwetten

Freiburg - Hamburg FT 1:0

Darmstadt - Hoffenheim FT 1:1

Thats Football, Darmstadt equalized the Hoffenheim 1-0 lead in the 92th Minute

@winnerwinner Sorry Mate but can´t answer here this week after 1PM because i´m then on work...

Edited by Neubs

Bayer Leverkusen v FC Augsburg

Bayer Leverkusen: Bellarabi (2/0 m), Yurchenko (0/0 m)

FC Augsburg: Callsen-Bracker (0/0 d), Friedrich (0/0 d), Framberger (0/0 d), Caiuby (2/0 m), Kohr (3/0 m), Moravek (0/0 m), Schuster (0/0 m)

Bayern München v Hertha BSC

Bayern München: Lahm (2/1 d, captain), Alaba (2/0 d), Hummels (2/0 d)(all doubtful), Badstuber (0/0 d), Douglas Costa (2/0 m)

Hertha BSC: Körber (0/0 g), Brooks (2/0 d), Darida (3/1 m), Duda (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Bochum - Stuttgart

Nice Game today and i think Stuttgart now - after there coach sacked - finds slowly his form. Injured Players are coming back and they have very strong squad. Also they have now with Wolf a new Coach on the bench, who i didn´t know. But he made a good Job in Dortmund. So we will see, think this can be for both - Club and Coach - a win win Situation.
Stuttgart in last two games wit to Nil win´s. But both Teams there - Braunschweig and Kaiserslautern - have many chances. So Defensive will be the main Problem here. Maybe Wolf can bring in more stabilty in - but i think this will be the Main problem till the winter break. But today i see more Problems on Bochum Side. Even Stuttgart must be Favorite here, they must it more cleraly then acutally odds Said.
Bochum in last Games with terrible Defensive Performances. And thats why 5 Defenders are injured. Fabian, Wydra, Hoogland, Perthel and Canouse are not involved today. Also right Defender Cellozi are a doubt. So if Cellozi can´t play here, the Defensive Line are with one Experience Player Bastians. All other 3 or if Cellozi can play 2 Players are without much experience. So for me big blow and you see it in last Games. Also now Bochum play against the srongest Offensive Team in last 3 Games. So both Left and Right Defender have today a tough game, because Stuttgart are best - when they played over there own wings. Also what i´ve read in Media, specially Tuchel (Coach from Dortmund) said that Wolf is a good Trainer and can be bring in some more offensive Power. So maybe we can see it today.
For me here Stuttgart will win this, Bochum up and Down Form, many Injurys in Defensive and Stuttgart better team with new coach.

Stuttgart @ 2.30 4/10 Interwetten

@StevieDay1983 oh tricky round this weekend... Think Leverkusen can grab a win, but i´m waiting here for more info´s, specially Starting XI, because they have CL next Week. But also Mainz have EL and not such a bride Squad like Leverkusen on this Level. But we will see.... Also i fancy again a Schalke Win. They have a good squad and a superb coach. But pressure now is high. Also waiting here for Starting Line-Ups at Sunday. But my eyes are on these two Games in Bundesliga 1

3 hours ago, Neubs said:
Bochum - Stuttgart

Nice Game today and i think Stuttgart now - after there coach sacked - finds slowly his form. Injured Players are coming back and they have very strong squad. Also they have now with Wolf a new Coach on the bench, who i didn´t know. But he made a good Job in Dortmund. So we will see, think this can be for both - Club and Coach - a win win Situation.
Stuttgart in last two games wit to Nil win´s. But both Teams there - Braunschweig and Kaiserslautern - have many chances. So Defensive will be the main Problem here. Maybe Wolf can bring in more stabilty in - but i think this will be the Main problem till the winter break. But today i see more Problems on Bochum Side. Even Stuttgart must be Favorite here, they must it more cleraly then acutally odds Said.
Bochum in last Games with terrible Defensive Performances. And thats why 5 Defenders are injured. Fabian, Wydra, Hoogland, Perthel and Canouse are not involved today. Also right Defender Cellozi are a doubt. So if Cellozi can´t play here, the Defensive Line are with one Experience Player Bastians. All other 3 or if Cellozi can play 2 Players are without much experience. So for me big blow and you see it in last Games. Also now Bochum play against the srongest Offensive Team in last 3 Games. So both Left and Right Defender have today a tough game, because Stuttgart are best - when they played over there own wings. Also what i´ve read in Media, specially Tuchel (Coach from Dortmund) said that Wolf is a good Trainer and can be bring in some more offensive Power. So maybe we can see it today.
For me here Stuttgart will win this, Bochum up and Down Form, many Injurys in Defensive and Stuttgart better team with new coach.

Stuttgart @ 2.30 4/10 Interwetten

FT 1:1 :@