** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

New Car Within 18 Months

waggy

The aim of this thread is for me to be able to buy a new car within 18 months with this new thread. The starting bank will be £1000 and the daily wager as near to 8% of the bank as is sensible. Bets will be on any sports and will be limited to singles, doubles or trebles. There will be only one, or at the most, two betting post per day, usually before noon. Most bets will on short price selections. 

Edited by waggy

Really lol?!? Have a bit of time off to work out what went wrong and refocus. 

Here we go again......

I'll set the overs/unders at 6.5 for on which day Waggy breaks their '8%' betting rule and over/under 3.5 for which day they break their 'one betting post per day' rule. Any takers?

4 hours ago, waggy said:

Bitter as usual potus. Chill out fella!!

You seem to have that effect on me haha!!

I'm not sure what it is, I think I see a lot of arrogance and dishonesty in you, which are two traits I very much dislike.

Yay! Glad you're back so soon! Always nice to see you posting and winning! Lots of luck and support from all the nice people on here and me! Go onnnn, waggyyyy and close those people's mouths up! People who don't like waggy or his threads do have a choice not to read it and stay out of it!!

Results: Watford won 3-2, Everton won 2-1, WON £80   ~   Barnsley 2-2 let down double, LOST £25   ~   Fowler 73, Crane 73, Bohn 74, WON £12.31   ~   Total won £67.31

Bank now £1063.14

On 4/26/2016, 1:41:12, potus said:

Really lol?!? Have a bit of time off to work out what went wrong and refocus. 

Here we go again......

I'll set the overs/unders at 6.5 for on which day Waggy breaks their '8%' betting rule and over/under 3.5 for which day they break their 'one betting post per day' rule. Any takers?

Potus - shut the fcuk up and go chill - how's that for arrogance? Either chill or jog on, make your choice.