** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

New Car Within 18 Months

waggy

The 'arrogance and dishonest' remarks were below the belt, even for potus. Constructive criticism is always welcome but potus obviously isn't happy when he doesn't get the reaction he wants and resorts to petty insults. I have let the negativity get to me at times and that is my problem, but when it gets personal, well, that is another thing. In my other thread  (The Big One) the remarks were even more distasteful and should not be allowed. My advice to potus is by all means have an opinion on betting strategy but keep the personal insults out of the equation. This a great site and I'm sure you enjoy it as much I do, so why risk being taken off it. Just stick to facts and cut out the insults.

Result: SOMEHOW 1st, WON £40

Bank now £1109.14

Thanks vikki37, nice to have your good wishes. Criticism is no worry to me, just when it gets personal does it irk me a bit.

Just depends what car you are after Bernard_Tipster. Will try and get you a 'Roller'. 

£10 WAYNE ROONEY TO SCORE ANYTIME (v Norwich) @11/5

£30 Double HULL CITY @8/15, BRISTOL ROVERS @3/10

£25 REACH HIGH (Ascot 13.55) @11/10

£20 ADAM SCOTT @4/7 (v Els) and RORY McILROY @4/7 (v Ohair)   Both 3rd round 2 balls, Wells Fargo Golf  at 15.52 and 16.01

Results: Scott 72, Els 78   -   McIlroy 73, O'Hair 76, Won £29.39   ~   Rooney failed to score, LOST £10   ~   Hull City won 5-1, Bristol Rovers won 2-1, WON £29.80   ~   Reach High 1st, WON £27.50   ~   Total won £76.69

Bank now £1295.83

Well I've just got the horse I mentioned in the The Big One thread yesterday. Some money has gone on it but I don't think its a mortgage job. I'm only going to have a modest bet on this thread and may have more on the course this afternoon.

£20 EW AUTUMN BLOSSOM @7/1 (Beverley 16.30) 

£25 Dundee United v Partick Thistle @4/5 Over 2.5 goals

£50 Hyderabad Sunrisers @8/11 to beat Rising Pune Supergiants

On 26 April 2016 at 10:50:17, waggy said:

The aim of this thread is for me to be able to buy a new car within 18 months with this new thread. The starting bank will be £1000 and the daily wager will be no more than 8% of the bank. Bets will be on any sports and will be limited to singles, doubles or trebles. There will be only one betting post per day, usually before noon. Most bets will on short price selections. 

Woah, go back to your very first post please Waggy. One betting post per day and no more than 8% of the bank will bet per day. You have broken both of those rules within 24 hours. 

It's your thread, so you can impose whatever rules you like but there's no point in stating specific rules for yourself if you're not going to stick to them. That's just misleading and dishonest. 

Also, your bankroll is going along nicely while you follow these rules, so they are obviously working. No reason to mess that up now by getting greedy.

Edited by potus