** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

New Car Within 18 Months

waggy

Tennis bet was a late selection Potus so had no time to put the rest up before it started. The 8% rule with the previous tennis bet was only broken by £1.20 just to round it to £120 instead of £118.80. Once again you are being personal. To call me dishonest is ridiculous and rather insulting. The fact that you find great pleasure in finding fault is not a problem for me, but what is unpleasant is your below the belt insults about me personally. Misleading, dishonest, gambling grandchildrens inheritance, etc are just a few of the comments you have made. If you make one more personal comment about me I will have to give up posting on this site. By all means point out faults, but do it without getting personal. 

34 minutes ago, waggy said:

Tennis bet was a late selection Potus so had no time to put the rest up before it started. The 8% rule with the previous tennis bet was only broken by £1.20 just to round it to £120 instead of £118.80. Once again you are being personal. To call me dishonest is ridiculous and rather insulting. The fact that you find great pleasure in finding fault is not a problem for me, but what is unpleasant is your below the belt insults about me personally. Misleading, dishonest, gambling grandchildrens inheritance, etc are just a few of the comments you have made. If you make one more personal comment about me I will have to give up posting on this site. By all means point out faults, but do it without getting personal. 

You have done nothing wrong so there is no need to stop posting anything. He's probably just losing chunks of money and taking his anger out on others. He won't change even if people have told him to stop it. He is just arrogant and ignorant. Remember not to let it get to you, as long as you know what you are doing. 

31 minutes ago, waggy said:

I don't think that is getting personal is it? 

If you write 'I am going to do this......' and then you do the opposite then how is that not misleading and dishonest? That isn't a personal comment, that's just stating a fact. 

(As in, I didn't say 'you are a misleading and dishonest person,' I said your actions here were misleading and dishonest. One is a personal comment, the other is a statement of fact. That's unfair to me to try and claim it's a personal comment because I can get in trouble for that if others assume it's true without looking for themselves. I also stated it as constructive criticism by saying you are doing really well when sticking to your rules so don't mess things up by getting carried away and going against them.)

I have re-read my post just to be sure and it certainly doesn't contain any personal comments. I think people on here should be happy to accept constructive criticism, that is far more useful to them in the long run than simply having other posters fawning over them and telling them how great they are. Please don't ignore that constructive criticism by thinking or claiming it is some sort of personal attack. All I did in this case was stated the facts.

April 26th, page 1 post Potus (not personal?). Of course it is. Gambling away grandchilds inheritance (not personal?. You know it is. You've already said as much when you say I have an adverse effect on you, April 26th. Criticise all you like, but keep it fair. 

3 minutes ago, waggy said:

April 26th, page 1 post Potus (not personal?). Of course it is. Gambling away grandchilds inheritance (not personal?. You know it is. You've already said as much when you say I have an adverse effect on you, April 26th. Criticise all you like, but keep it fair. 

I was fair on this occasion wasn't I? (That's not me saying I was unfair in the past, just saying I don't remember!)

On this occasion, you stated betting restrictions, broke them and I pointed them out. That is fair yeah? It's not personal.

On 16/05/2016, 11:51:30, potus said:

I was fair on this occasion wasn't I? (That's not me saying I was unfair in the past, just saying I don't remember!)

On this occasion, you stated betting restrictions, broke them and I pointed them out. That is fair yeah? It's not personal.

On 16/05/2016, 11:02:48, potus said:

I don't think that is getting personal is it? 

If you write 'I am going to do this......' and then you do the opposite then how is that not misleading and dishonest? That isn't a personal comment, that's just stating a fact. 

(As in, I didn't say 'you are a misleading and dishonest person,' I said your actions here were misleading and dishonest. One is a personal comment, the other is a statement of fact. That's unfair to me to try and claim it's a personal comment because I can get in trouble for that if others assume it's true without looking for themselves. I also stated it as constructive criticism by saying you are doing really well when sticking to your rules so don't mess things up by getting carried away and going against them.)

I have re-read my post just to be sure and it certainly doesn't contain any personal comments. I think people on here should be happy to accept constructive criticism, that is far more useful to them in the long run than simply having other posters fawning over them and telling them how great they are. Please don't ignore that constructive criticism by thinking or claiming it is some sort of personal attack. All I did in this case was stated the facts.

=============================================================================

I remember a comment from someone on high...." Potus - shut the fcuk up and go chill - how's that for arrogance? Either chill or jog on, make your choice.

Just thought I would remind you.

Results: Hull City lost 2-0, LOST £25   ~   Woucha U/P, LOST £20  ~   Stakhovsky won 2-0, WON £20   ~   Total lost £25

Bank now £1553.25

Tense night at the KC Stadium watching Hull City almost throwing a 3-0 lead away. Derby played great but now it's Wembley here we come.

Small alteration to aims/rules to hopefully keep potus at bay.

£70 Basaksehir to beat Rizespor @4/7 (Turkish Super Lig 18.00)

£40 Eintracht Frankfurt to beat Nurnberg @1/1 (German Bundesliga 19.30)

£40 Rabbitohs to beat Dragons @1/2 (NRL 10.50)

£10 Double on above 10/11 and 1/2

Edited by waggy

On 5/16/2016, 10:19:49, waggy said:

Waggy - not sure if you know, but if you move your mouse over a user's name, you can find an 'Ignore User' option.

Good to know MPLouis. Hopefully he'll keep his comments, good or bad, non personal. Some of the criticism from various fellow punters has been quite useful. I really hope I can recoup losses on previous threads and then criticism will no longer be an issue.