** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Naps Competition,Tuesday 29th March 2016

355 Fairyhouse: Top Gamble 5/4 PP/Hills

Hopefully Top Gamble can continue the good form of the English runners at Fairyhouse this week. Kerry Gamble's 8yo beat Dodging Bullets last time and although that rival was coming back from a lay off he was very well backed and won easily. He will enjoy the ground and is the top rated horse in the field so barring accidents should be good enough, also Richard Johnson has gone over to ride which cant be bad!

3.05 hex - Mahler and Me - EW at 33/1 bog bet365

Novice hurdle

only 6 runners here so I need mine to finish in the first 2 to collect

My selection is the outsider of the field but I think he looks better than that !

Won a novice hurdle 2 runs ago with the 2nd and 3rd winning next time out

Pulled up on his last run after reportedly having breathing problems

He's had nearly 3 months off to get over whatever ailed him that day (and we'll probably find out after the event tha he's had a wind operation !). Both his PtP win and his Rules win came after breaks so no worries about the absence. Acts on soft/heavy and has won over 22 furlongs so should get the trip

Looks a big price !

4.30 Fairyhouse - Golan Lodge @ 20/1 Bet365

Won a decent handicap at Leopardstown with the front two pulling well clear and was only put up 7lbs for that which was very fair in my eyes. He then was pulled up on his subsequent start but the Nolan stable were out of form so I'll excuse that and with valuable claimer Donagh Meyler taking off 5lbs he has a chance if returning to the form of his Leopardstown win.