12/01/2016 Newcastle 14.75 17.00 - 39.50 41.00 Manchester Utd -26.25
13/01/2016 Chelsea 45.50 42.50 - 23.50 17.50 West Brom +28.00
13/01/2016 Liverpool 45.25 53.50 - 28.00 29.25 Arsenal +16.00
13/01/2016 Manchester City 46.50 53.00 - 47.50 45.25 Everton +1.25
13/01/2016 Southampton 35.75 36.00 - 40.00 41.50 Watford -5.75
13/01/2016 Stoke 32.00 39.00 - 24.50 17.00 Norwich +15.00
13/01/2016 Swansea 22.25 26.50 - 20.00 25.50 Sunderland -3.25
13/01/2016 Tottenham 55.50 58.00 - 33.00 50.25 Leicester +5.25

Apparently, Newcastle must win this important battle. This is the only option that they have knowing that they have competitive opponents.

The Red Devils is expected to dominate this match with ease. The last thing they want is an uproar of jeers and taunts at Old Trafford.

Newcastle United 1- 0 Manchester United

City and Everton will fight tooth and nail for the crucial points at stake in this match. There is no doubt that this is going to be a tough and difficult job. City will capitalize on its strong home court performance to gain the points in here. The club won 15 of its last 17 matches and dominated four of its last six battles against Everton.

Manchester City will snatch the win, but not without difficulties since Everton is also one of the teams to beat in this league.

Manchester City 1- 0 Everton

i think bet of this round is crystal palace AH(0),Aston Villa is in deep bad form,last round FA club they play with almost full squard,but play badly,this team is going to England champion leauge.other side Crystal palace do well in the leauge,and in unbeaten way,with Zara in good form and can win at this match.

another pick i like is said above,WestHam +0.5,good team good form,how Bornemouth can faver??king?murry?? just not good forward....

so my pick is Crystal Palace Ah(0)@0.80   10/10 AND WH+0.5 @0.87  5/10  GL!!

Newcastle vs Manchester United Preview: Can Van Gaal silence the critics?

Manchester United suffered a tirade of abuse from pundit Paul Scholes after their fortunate 1-0 win over Sheffield United in the FA Cup 3rd Round on Saturday but Louis Van Gaal's side now have a great chance to silence their doubters with a trip to a Newcastle side that are in the relegation spaces and have only won at home twice this season and haven't scored in their last four games.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 3/4 with Betway

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-manchester-united-preview-can-van-gaal-silence-the-critics-2016011101

We also like Crystal Palace.

Aston Villa-Crystal Palace:

Aston Villa’s situation is extremely difficult. Team is in freefall and supporters are turning against the club. Overall Villa is not statistically as bad as the table reveals but it’s hard to turn tables when the confidence among the club is long gone. Villa will need good bounces a plenty to get confidence and even theoretical chance to survive back. This game suits Palace’s strengths well. Palace will defend deep and wait for opportunities to counter attack. Villa’s players with low confidence are very vulnerable for losing possession.

Our pick here is Crystal Palace +0 goals (draw no bet/money line) odds 1.79. Correct odds 1.71 (probability 58.5%).

Is it just me... I fancy all the underdogs tomorrow... 

Palace without there attacking players. Villa needing a win. Palace unable to score. West ham with Payet to return and possibly Moses look a good team and are primed away from home with there pace. Newcastle at home against a Man United team who also can't score and looked terrible against the blades.

I'll be on all the underdogs tomorrow

23 minutes ago, Fader said:

Is it just me... I fancy all the underdogs tomorrow... 

Palace without there attacking players. Villa needing a win. Palace unable to score. West ham with Payet to return and possibly Moses look a good team and are primed away from home with there pace. Newcastle at home against a Man United team who also can't score and looked terrible against the blades.

I'll be on all the underdogs tomorrow

Agree that Newcastle are a massive price! United look toothless and are creating nothing.

Still think Palace will beat Villa comfortably though, they have enough in the squad. Very solid defence, can't see Villa scoring. Cabaye is travelling so that is a big boost for Palace.

I certainly think West Ham are a good price. You simply cannot bet against them this season. As for the others, I think Crystal Palace should get the win there. Aston Villa are the worst Premier League side I've seen since Blackburn when they went down in 2012. Perhaps even worse. I think Manchester United will get the win but it's not going to be easy.

Liverpool vs Arsenal Preview: Table-topping Gunners aiming to beat injury-hit Reds

Two of the greatest teams in English football go head-to-head on Wednesday night in an 8pm kick off on BT Sport 1 with the Premier League leaders Arsenal looking to get the three points against a Liverpool side plagued by injuries to key players.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 4/5 with William Hill

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-arsenal-preview-table-topping-gunners-aiming-to-beat-injury-hit-reds-2016011102

3 hours ago, Aidymac said:

Agree that Newcastle are a massive price! United look toothless and are creating nothing.

Still think Palace will beat Villa comfortably though, they have enough in the squad. Very solid defence, can't see Villa scoring. Cabaye is travelling so that is a big boost for Palace.

Newcastle-Man United is very hard game to analyze. Newcastle's deep-lying stats are third worst and not much better than Sunderland's or Villa's. They still possess quality in their squad and for example Wijnaldum is way too good to play against relegation. Team is not well organized and they left huge chunks of space in front of their defensive line and really can't pressure the opponent when they are defending deep. Schneiderlin is statistically so important for United that it's a good question why he isn't always the first man in Van Gaal's starting line-up. United's shot volume is too low for TOP-4 team. They are very vulnerable against much lesser sides if they can't get the shot volume and goal expectation up. Our correct odds for the game at the moment: 4,76-3,77-1,905. We are expecting that Coloccini and Schneiderlin will play from the start.

Newcastle Utd v Manchester United

Newcastle Utd: Jack Colback (16/0 m), Fabricio Coloccini (20/1 d), Kevin Mbabu (3/0 d), Florian Thauvin (13/0 m)(all doubtful), Rolando Aarons (3/0 m), Emmanuel Riviere (0/0 f), Vurnon Anita (18/0 m), Papiss Cisse (13/2 f), Mike Williamson (0/0 d), Massadio Haïdara (7/0 d), Gabriel Obertan (5/0 m), Tim Krul (8/0 first goalkeeper), Steven Taylor (2/0 d), Curtis Good (0/0 d)

Manchester United: Bastian Schweinsteiger (17/1 m), Adnan Januzaj (0/0 m), Phil Jones (10/0 d), Nick Powell (1/0 m), Marcos Rojo (6/0 d), Luis Antonio Valencia (6/0 m), Luke Shaw (5/0 d)

Aston Villa v Crystal Palace

Aston Villa: Micah Richards (15/1 d, probably in), Jack Grealish (12/1 m), Gabriel Agbonlahor (8/0 f)(both doubtful), Carlos Sanchez (15/0 m), Alan Hutton (17/0 d), Adama Traore (9/0 f), Jordan Amavi (10/0 d)

Crystal Palace: Yohan Cabaye (18/5 m, top scorer, doubtful), Kwesi Appiah (0/0 f), Yannick Bolasie (16/4 m, 2nd top scorer), Dwight Gayle (7/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Premier League: Bournemouth vs West Ham United

These two played out a real thriller in the reverse fixture at Upton Park which Bounemouth won by the odd goal in seven and I expect if not something similar, then certainly goals and both teams on the scoresheet. The hosts and boss Eddie Howe have been growing into their EPL selves in recent weeks and have hauled themselves out of the drop zone. However, they seem far better suited to playing on the road and that was certainly the case last season in the Championship, when they were a pleasure to watch for 45 games with their free flowing attacking football, the one game they diverted from that, you will win no prizes for guessing, was at Griffin Park where for 90 minutes they turned into game stifling, time wasting, diving , thugs and got what they deserved in a 3-1 defeat . Not sure what happened that day, maybe they took a (Dr Jekyll) My Hyde potion on the team bus, but they tried to be something they were not and thankfully, that was a one off.

They spent big this week dishing out £10m for Benik Afobe from Wolves, he trained with the team yesterday and might be on the bench tonight, former Brentford striker Lewis Grabban has also rejoined the Cherries from Norwich City and he will not need much time to get back up to speed with the team mates he left the summer before last, their arrival will certainly increase competition for starting places offensively. Bournemouth have conceded an average of 1.7 goals per game, the most of any team outside the drop zone and United, who have scored 11 goals in five starts away to top 8 teams under Slaven Bilic will be confident of adding to that number in what seems sure to be a fairly open encounter. Their goal tally has dropped in recent away starts, but now that Dimitri Payet is approaching full fitness again, that should rise once more, he has created just shy of 50 goalscoring chances in the Premier League this season, almost double any other Hammers player. Their last league game , a 2-0 win over Liverpool in East London featured the second most attempts on goal of any top flight game this season and there should be plenty of goalmouth action again this evening.

over 2.75 goals 2.47 asian line/Sportmarket. I was originally tempted to go with the 3 goal line, but the more standard line is easier to play and odds are big enough already

Man United vs Newcastle

Fun facts for the day :

Man U are 9w-2d-1L in the last 12 visits to Ashley's Profit Machine

Newcastle 2-10 in the last 12 games at home 

I would take Newcastle today for the simple fact that Van Fall has lost the locker room. Given the amount of pace that the reds have lost this season,it's kind of a miracle that they are so high in the table. If Carrick is back, then that would be a huge lift for the chemistry of the team and would especially help Martial. The service into him as been poor which reflects in his goal scoring rate.. 

Take Newcastle only if Carrick is not playing otherwise take the draw.. 

I'll be taking some more outsiders tonight. 

Watford look a big price away to Southampton. 7/2 with 32red. Watford have looked good away from home this season and are scoring plenty of goals. They have only lost two and they were against Man City and an in-form Leicester. 14 goals away this season in 9 games suggest they can get a goal or two tonight and Southampton are on some poor form. In fact they have only won 1 game in there last 11 and that was the freak 4-0 win over Arsenal. They do welcome back Pelle tonight though, so maybe that will spur them on, but I am going with the value here

Stoke 21/20 Skybet are another team I like tonight. They are at home where they tend to keep things tight and Norwich away from home (although they have played alot of big teams) tend to let a few in away and struggle to score as of late away from home. They have let in 22 goals in there 10 away fixtures this season. Scoring 11.

Sunderland 4/1 Bet365 are the next team and much like last night with Aston Villa, I feel this is must win for Villa. It's a real 6-pointer with Swansea who have just sold there best player in many peoples eyes. It should be a close game and I don't see many goals but I think 4/1 is value for Sunderland to steal it. The added confidence of the first half performance against Arsenal and there 3-1 win over Villa last week should help Sunderland. Where as Swansea bowed out 3-2 against lowly Oxford and have 1 win in there last 8 home games. 

finally, I'll be taking Arsenal 17/10 PaddyPower to beat Liverpool. Liverpool still look very poor to me and I think having to get Caulker on loan smells of desperate times for them. They have so many injuries to key players and if Caulker plays tonight (and Id imagine he has too) then the last thing he will want is the likes of Ozil putting balls through to Walcott and co. He will get torn a new one as he lacks pace. You only have to look at his last game for Southampton .... a 6-1 drubbing against who else? Liverpool.

Good luck, all.

Interesting match between 2 outsiders of English Premier League Swansea and Sunderland is coming today. Swansea is now going 17th with 4 points ahead of Sunderland. The teams simultaneously flew from the FA Cup on this weekend so now their main goal for the season is to avoid relegation. 

Lets look at the corners picks of this match and analyze corners stats of teams. First of all we must admit strong correlation between play of teams and their corners stats. Swansea and Sunderland are among the less delivering corners teams of EPL (just 3.55 corners on average for Swansea and 3.75 corners on average for Sunderland). 

Therefore bookmakers set not so high total of corners for this match - just 9.5. But nevertheless odds for under 9.5 total corners seems to be interesting. Only in 2 matches of 9 of head-to-head games teams delivered more than 9 corners. 

Swansea home matches corners stats and Sunderland away mathes corners stats confirm our suggestion that there won't be many corners today. Total corners for Swansea home matches is 8.1 on average and the team didn't won any time by corners at home this season. Average total corners in Sunderland away matches is even less than Swansea (only 7.6 per game) and what is more important - just 2.5 corners per game for Sunderland. Sunderland couldn't deliver more than 2 corners in last 5 matches at away. 

So our pick is under 9.5 total corners with 1.88 odds at bet365. Stats data for this preview was taken from http://corner-stats.com/swansea-sunderland-13-01-2016/premier-league-england/match/71969 . Good luck!

Edited by CristRo7

18 hours ago, potus said:

Where are all these goals in the Newcastle - Man Utd game coming from? Frustrating for the majority of people I would think.

You need to stop thinking that certain teams will play underish games forever. Every match is a story of its own and many times accidental goals are scored and if the game opens up early, it often goes with a lot of goals.

When I saw that Newcastle had 0-1 in the last 4 games, I was confident of seeing goals and played 1X and over 1,5 at great odds of 2,8.