Champions League Qualifiers - Second Legs - July 7th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 616] [TR] Tuesday 7 July 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tallinna FC Levadia v Crusaders (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Santa Coloma v Lincoln Red Imps FC (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]The New Saints v B36 Tórshavn (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]S.S. Folgore/Falciano v Pyunik FC (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

1.36 for Pyunik to win away to Folgore looks decent. If Armenia were playing San Marino away, they would be around 1.2 for the straight win, and while the international sides can't be used as an exact benchmark, these teams are the strongest the respective countries have to offer. Pyunik only won the first leg 2-1, but the result undoubtedly flattered Folgore; the match statistics reveal the extent of Pyunik's dominance with 26 shots on goal to 3 and 11 corners to 3, Folgore scoring with their only effort on target. Pyunik would undoubtedly have been disappointed with the narrow margin of victory and will look to set that straight tonight. Although the performances of Armenian teams in this competition in recent years have hardly been encouraging, the game between these sides last week revealed a considerable difference in quality, and they should have more than enough to finish the job tonight.

Thoughts on possible value on tonight's second legs Levadia v Crusaders According to the BBC report here, Crusaders missed a lot of chances in the first leg (which ended 0-0) http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33312501 This is backed up the UEFA stats showing Crusaders had 5 shots on target to Levadia's two. Crusaders have far less European experience than Levadia, but they did beat FK Ekranas 2-1 in Lithuania in the Europa League last season Belfast Live preview: http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/crusaders-ready-go-jugular-chase-9605695 With the first leg finishing 0-0, they have the advantage that if they score today, Levadia will need to score more - and a score-draw would put Crusaders through. Crusaders +0.5 2.0 Bet365 FC Santa Coloma v Lincoln Red Imps I couldn't find a match report from the first leg, but the UEFA stats who Lincoln Red Imps had two shots on target to Santa Coloma's one. With the first leg finishing 0-0, Imps know that if they score today, Santa Coloma will need to score more - and a score-draw would put Imps through. Lincoln Red Imps +1AH 1.96 Marathon Folgore v Pyunik Yerevan By all accounts, Pyunik really dominated the first leg, and should have won by more than a single goal (the score was 2-1). Here, Folgore only need one goal to qualify (1-0 would see them through), but I can see Pyunik winning by a few goals here, especially if Folgore push forwards looking for goals themselves. Folgore only managed one shot on target in the first game, and you could imagine Pyunik may well get a clean sheet tonight. Pyunik -1.5 1.83 Bet365 BTS NO 1.79 Marathon

Since there is no appliable thread i'll post my bet up here: I think it's worth opposing Steaua.They are arguably the best team in Romania but are yet to score this season.They lost the SuperCup final by 0:1 and after this disappointment,instead of bouncing back at home to Petrolul,they only erached to a goaless draw..I think this negative result might affect them badly and they may suffer a lot away from home against the in-form Slavakians.As,Claugol highlighted in the Romania thread,Steaua are favourites for the title once again but seem to be a slow starters.Trencin on the other hand have accomplished a historical finish to the season by winning the league.(home record 15:1:1!!!)Their teriffic forms seems to be continuing with them firing on all cylinders during the pre-season.Bet365 are offering odds against on the home side which I find to be very attractive given that Steaua didn’t have the best way to start the season..Trencin 0AH @ evs with bet365.GL!

Since there is no appliable thread i'll post my bet up here: I think it's worth opposing Steaua.They are arguably the best team in Romania but are yet to score this season.They lost the SuperCup final by 0:1 and after this disappointment,instead of bouncing back at home to Petrolul,they only erached to a goaless draw..I think this negative result might affect them badly and they may suffer a lot away from home against the in-form Slavakians.As,Claugol highlithed in the Romania thread,Steaua are favourites for the title once again but seem to be a slow starters.Trencin on the other hand have accomplished a historical finish to the season by winning the league.(home record 15:1:1!!!)Their teriffic forms seems to be continuing with them firing on all cylinders during the pre-season.Bet365 are offering odds against on the home side which I find to be very attractive given that Steaua didn’t have the best way to start the season..Trencin 0AH @ evs with bet365.GL!
Trencin plays in the league at home at artificial grass. But this match Trencin will play in Zilina at normal grass. So consider also this.

Since there is no appliable thread i'll post my bet up here: I think it's worth opposing Steaua.They are arguably the best team in Romania but are yet to score this season.They lost the SuperCup final by 0:1 and after this disappointment,instead of bouncing back at home to Petrolul,they only erached to a goaless draw..I think this negative result might affect them badly and they may suffer a lot away from home against the in-form Slavakians.As,Claugol highlithed in the Romania thread,Steaua are favourites for the title once again but seem to be a slow starters.Trencin on the other hand have accomplished a historical finish to the season by winning the league.(home record 15:1:1!!!)Their teriffic forms seems to be continuing with them firing on all cylinders during the pre-season.Bet365 are offering odds against on the home side which I find to be very attractive given that Steaua didn’t have the best way to start the season..Trencin 0AH @ evs with bet365.GL!
In these qualis it's hard to beat Steua and they are once again favourites to play in the CL groups. Last year the Romanians were unlucky to conceed in 90th+ at Ludogorets losing the qualification on penalties in this playoff. Trnava 0-3 Steua, just remember, and Trencin already lost to Astra (3rd ROU). Steua just paid 2 million euros for 3 players: Tade, Amorim and Alibec.

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] Tuesday 14 July 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Ventspils v HJK Helsinki (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]82.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]APOEL v FK Vardar (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Midtjylland v Lincoln Red Imps FC (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ludogorets Razgrad v FC Milsami-Ursidos Orhei (18:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hibernians v Maccabi Tel Aviv (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]KS Skënderbeu Korçë v Crusaders (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Molde v Pyunik FC (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]The New Saints v Videoton FC (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Trencín v Steaua Bucuresti (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.46[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Maribor v FC Astana (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Partizan v FC Dila Gori (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Sarajevo v Lech Poznan (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] Wednesday 15 July 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Qarabag v Rudar Pljevlja (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Malmö FF v Žalgiris Vilnius (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]14[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC BATE Borisov v Dundalk (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Celtic v Stjarnan (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]46[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dinamo Zagreb v CS Fola Esch (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]15.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]51[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]95.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Molde v Pyunik After their pathetic display in the previous round - and the general struggles of Armenian sides over the years - I'm happy to be on Molde straight and -1.0AH. Pyunik didn't have many weapons and struggled to break down the San Marino side in the first qualifying round and looked very dodgy dealing with anything that came into the box, their passing in particular was very poor. Molde aren't tearing up any trees currently but performances in the league have been improving although they are struggling to finish off chances. I would expect them to dominate possession here, perhaps Pyunik will be better suited to playing on the break, they certainly weren't comfortable on the front foot from what I saw. As long as Molde can keep Romero quiet, who looked their only player, they should win by a couple and ensure progress. Molde - 1.35 - matchbook - 5 Points Molde -1.0AH - 1.525 - bet365 - 5 Points Celtic v Stjarnan Fancy Celtic to score a few here, they are far better than the side who went out in the play-offs last year. Delia had only been in the job 5 minutes and was trying to implement a new style of play so in hindsight it was no real surprise they struggled. Performances in the second half of the season were much improved with Celtic look to play a sharp passing style. Crazed Turkish striker/biter Ciftci may start after an impressive cameo against Sociedad at the weekend, but would expect Griffiths to keep his place, they have a few problems at the back with Van Dijk suspended (and probably about to leave anyway) - expect Boyata and the ever reliable Effy Ambrose to start in the centre. Stjarnan had a very good season last year but seem to be struggling this year lying in 6th 11 games in 9 points off the top, looking at their squad they have lost of few of the foreign players they had last year. Celtic played the Icelandic champions at this stage last year and beat KR 5-0 with a bit of a cobbled together squad, this year they are settled and the minimum I expect is 3-0. Celtic -1.5AH - 1.325 - bet365 - 5 Points Celtic-2.0AH - 1.525 - bet365 - 5 Points

Molde v Pyunik After their pathetic display in the previous round - and the general struggles of Armenian sides over the years - I'm happy to be on Molde straight and -1.0AH. Pyunik didn't have many weapons and struggled to break down the San Marino side in the first qualifying round and looked very dodgy dealing with anything that came into the box, their passing in particular was very poor. Molde aren't tearing up any trees currently but performances in the league have been improving although they are struggling to finish off chances. I would expect them to dominate possession here, perhaps Pyunik will be better suited to playing on the break, they certainly weren't comfortable on the front foot from what I saw. As long as Molde can keep Romero quiet, who looked their only player, they should win by a couple and ensure progress. Molde - 1.35 - matchbook - 5 Points Molde -1.0AH - 1.525 - bet365 - 5 Points
:notworthy

Bit of a minefield tonight..APOEL draw at 1.2' date=' Midtjylland only win by 1 at 1.050, Ludogorets lose at 1.25, Maccabi Tel Aviv lose at 1.35 :([/quote'] I saw the latter stages of the Midtylland game and although the Danes were the better side, Lincoln Red Imps very nearly scored near the end with a fierce driving shot which whistled just past the post. The Gibraltar sides (and possibly the Gib national team) seem to combine Spanish flair and British determination, and you could imagine them causing a few upsets now.

[TABLE=class: couponTable]Molde v Pyunik After their pathetic display in the previous round - and the general struggles of Armenian sides over the years - I'm happy to be on Molde straight and -1.0AH. Pyunik didn't have many weapons and struggled to break down the San Marino side in the first qualifying round and looked very dodgy dealing with anything that came into the box, their passing in particular was very poor. Molde aren't tearing up any trees currently but performances in the league have been improving although they are struggling to finish off chances. I would expect them to dominate possession here, perhaps Pyunik will be better suited to playing on the break, they certainly weren't comfortable on the front foot from what I saw. As long as Molde can keep Romero quiet, who looked their only player, they should win by a couple and ensure progress. Molde - 1.35 - matchbook - 5 Points WIN Molde -1.0AH - 1.525 - bet365 - 5 Points WIN Celtic v Stjarnan Fancy Celtic to score a few here, they are far better than the side who went out in the play-offs last year. Delia had only been in the job 5 minutes and was trying to implement a new style of play so in hindsight it was no real surprise they struggled. Performances in the second half of the season were much improved with Celtic look to play a sharp passing style. Crazed Turkish striker/biter Ciftci may start after an impressive cameo against Sociedad at the weekend, but would expect Griffiths to keep his place, they have a few problems at the back with Van Dijk suspended (and probably about to leave anyway) - expect Boyata and the ever reliable Effy Ambrose to start in the centre. Stjarnan had a very good season last year but seem to be struggling this year lying in 6th 11 games in 9 points off the top, looking at their squad they have lost of few of the foreign players they had last year. Celtic played the Icelandic champions at this stage last year and beat KR 5-0 with a bit of a cobbled together squad, this year they are settled and the minimum I expect is 3-0. Celtic -1.5AH - 1.325 - bet365 - 5 Points WIN Celtic-2.0AH - 1.525 - bet365 - 5 Points PUSH
Molde battered them as expected. Celtic were more dominant than I perhaps expected, don't know how the hell they only won by 2 should have been 4 at least, missed penalty near the end confirmed a pretty frustrating result.

Molde battered them as expected. Celtic were more dominant than I perhaps expected, don't know how the hell they only won by 2 should have been 4 at least, missed penalty near the end confirmed a pretty frustrating result.
yeah their keeper made a few cracking saves , as you say it should have been 4 or 5 , first game of the season so probably rusty still.

Steaua - AS Trencin Due to lack of time my message will be short but pretty clear I hope. I´m not sure that Trencin really deserved to lose 0-2 at home which may look like they must have been much worse when lost by 2 goals at home. It´s obvious that this is mission impossible to win by 2 goals in Bucharest, but I like their attitude and they are not giving up. They need to attack in this game and to be honest I really fancy them to score a goal tonight, but Steaua will do the same by exploiting their open defence. Both teams will score tonight and Steaua probably more (I wish it´s wrong) so goals will be my bet today. Both teams to score + over 2,5 @2.75 Bet365

Stjarnan v Celtic Celtic were a couple of levels above Stjarnan in the first leg and completely dominated from start to finish, the Icelanders struggled to retain any sort of meaningful possession and barely got out of their own half. A combination of a superb performance by the Stjarnan goalkeeper and rustiness in the Celtic attack kept the goals down to a respectable level. After a week of more training and friendly games, Celtic will be sharper tonight and I think will really hurt the home side with a few goals. Celtic -1 @ 23/20 Hills , seems like a gift to me.

Stjarnan v Celtic Celtic were a couple of levels above Stjarnan in the first leg and completely dominated from start to finish, the Icelanders struggled to retain any sort of meaningful possession and barely got out of their own half. A combination of a superb performance by the Stjarnan goalkeeper and rustiness in the Celtic attack kept the goals down to a respectable level. After a week of more training and friendly games, Celtic will be sharper tonight and I think will really hurt the home side with a few goals. Celtic -1 @ 23/20 Hills , seems like a gift to me.
I agree we will be sharper, if I recall correctly they have a plastic pitch , the ball sticks and never really runs well on them and will suit the home team, Virgil returning is a plus. I can see them score a goal but going 3-1 celtic , took a bet on celtic win and BTTS @ 13/5 bet365

1 - 4 Not as easy as I thought it would be but got there in the end. :cigar

Steaua - AS Trencin Due to lack of time my message will be short but pretty clear I hope. I´m not sure that Trencin really deserved to lose 0-2 at home which may look like they must have been much worse when lost by 2 goals at home. It´s obvious that this is mission impossible to win by 2 goals in Bucharest, but I like their attitude and they are not giving up. They need to attack in this game and to be honest I really fancy them to score a goal tonight, but Steaua will do the same by exploiting their open defence. Both teams will score tonight and Steaua probably more (I wish it´s wrong) so goals will be my bet today. Both teams to score + over 2,5 @2.75 Bet365
Steaua - AS Trencin 2-3 WON Well, what a performance by Trencin, they almost did it! I correctly predicted goals but wrongly expected the final result. Anyway, I´m not exactly happy because Trencin is out