Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

Results: Paling 3rd, LOST £300   ~   Stourbridge won 2-0, WON £260   ~   Wealdstone drew 1-1, LOST £550   ~   Total lost £590

Profit to date £2176.46

Will have to modify my stakes as this thread is going nowhere. Working out a few self imposed rules which I will put up on the first page later. Need to be a bit stricter.

Lol Jds, a £10 bet and a 3/1 winner. Unheard of. Pity I wasn't doing one of my 'big ones'.

Results: Willytheconqueror 1st, WON £30   ~   Claude Monteverde 1st, WON £12.50   ~   Total won £42.50

Profit to date £2318.96

Results; Veseley lost 1st set, LOST £50   ~   Broncos -10 won 26-0, WON £20   ~    Villarreal won 2-1, WON £40   ~   Darlington 2-1, Marine 1-1, LOST £25   ~   Total lost £15

Profit to date £2303.96

Results: Tupou scored try in 12th min, WON £30   ~   Melbourne City 0-2, LOST £200   ~   Total lost £170

Profit to date £2133.96

Saw this horse win a few weeks ago and put it in my notebook to back it big in its next race. Just seen it a few minutes ago. Must break my 10% rule for this one.

£500 Nuts Well (5.00 Newcastle) @4/5

3 hours ago, waggy said:

Results: Tupou scored try in 12th min, WON £30   ~   Melbourne City 0-2, LOST £200   ~   Total lost £170

Profit to date £2133.96

Saw this horse win a few weeks ago and put it in my notebook to back it big in its next race. Just seen it a few minutes ago. Must break my 10% rule for this one.

£500 Nuts Well (5.00 Newcastle) @4/5

Would you have broken your 10% rule if your Melbourne City bet had won instead of losing?

I'm sure most people would agree that you lose a lot of respect when you edit a 'rule' into your opening post in terms of bankroll management and then break that rule a few days later. 

I fully expect you'll have some excuse to try and justify it but let's be honest here, you didn't have any exceptions written in to your rule so it's a bit ridiculous to try and come up with some to justify yet more bad bankroll management.

(The fact the bet won is completely irrelevant in this discussion.)

Edited by potus

Results: Ricky Fowler missed the cut, LOST £100   ~   Davis Love III made the cut, LOST £50   ~   Whatareyoudoingtome 1st, WON £50   ~   Lucy The Painter 1st, WON £30   ~   Adjustment to Nuts Well bet, WON £100   ~   Total won £30

Profit to date £2463.96

1 hour ago, waggy said:

Ok guys I have made my final change to the opening post. I never asked for respect so with a thread with no rules and no aims I will get back to simply enjoying posting a few bets and making a bit of money.

You're in the 'Glory Hunters' forum. I thought the whole point of that was to have some specific Glory Hunt to work towards? I thought you were trying to make £10,000 profit in two years? 

£75 Double Morcambe v Hartlepool @1/3, Luton v Accrington @1/3 both OVER 1.5 goals

£60 Dustin Johnson to beat Daniel Berger (Masters 3rd round 2 ball 18.50) @4/6

£250 Jason Day to beat Bernhard Langer @2/5 (Masters 3rd round 2 ball 18.30)

Edited by waggy