Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

Results; Burnley 1-0, LOST £150   ~   Day 71, Langer 70, LOST £250   ~   Horse treble lost, LOST £40   ~   Fulham 2-1, Peterborough 1-2, Milwall 3-1, WON £78.21   ~   Morecambe 2-5, Luton 0-2, WON £58.33   ~   Johnson 72, Berger 74, WON £40   ~   Discipline 1st, WON £50   ~   Derby won 4-1, WON £100   Total lost £153.46

Profit to date £2310.50 

On 09/04/2016, 08:55:07, potus said:

I'm sure most people would agree that you lose a lot of respect when you edit a 'rule' into your opening post in terms of bankroll management and then break that rule a few days later. 

I fully expect you'll have some excuse to try and justify it but let's be honest here, you didn't have any exceptions written in to your rule so it's a bit ridiculous to try and come up with some to justify yet more bad bankroll management.

(The fact the bet won is completely irrelevant in this discussion.)

Some people just never stop!

On 09/04/2016, 11:52:36, potus said:

You're in the 'Glory Hunters' forum. I thought the whole point of that was to have some specific Glory Hunt to work towards? I thought you were trying to make £10,000 profit in two years? 

Well at least he's 'in' the 'Glory Hunters' forum.

Results: Willett 67, Westwood 69, WON £300   ~   Leicester City won 2-0, WON £60   ~   Aussie Valentine 3rd, LOST £160   ~   Total won £200

Profit to date £2510.50

In answer to your post potus the reason I have decided to have no aim or rules to this thread is to put a stop to people like you who's whole purpose in life is to be negative regarding other peoples efforts. I have always done things my own way, rightly or wrongly, and have found that by reading your comments I have have let the negativity get to me. From now on the only object is to win money for myself and do it my way. The profit I have made up to now is not bad, and I emphasise PROFIT. I agree with skittle that it would be good if you would do a thread of your own, but being such a negative person I expect you don't think you would be much good at it. 

56 minutes ago, waggy said:

Results: Willett 67, Westwood 69, WON £300   ~   Leicester City won 2-0, WON £60   ~   Aussie Valentine 3rd, LOST £160   ~   Total won £200

Profit to date £2510.50

In answer to your post potus the reason I have decided to have no aim or rules to this thread is to put a stop to people like you who's whole purpose in life is to be negative regarding other peoples efforts. I have always done things my own way, rightly or wrongly, and have found that by reading your comments I have have let the negativity get to me. From now on the only object is to win money for myself and do it my way. The profit I have made up to now is not bad, and I emphasise PROFIT. I agree with skittle that it would be good if you would do a thread of your own, but being such a negative person I expect you don't think you would be much good at it. 

I am being honest, that's all. Nothing I have said has been untrue or unfair.

Sadly I lose a lot of money on betting so I'm not sure what part of that process you and Skittle want me to write up on here or what you think the benefit of that would be? 

Ok potus, it was just your negativity that got to me. It did, for a short time, affect my betting style. We will agree to disagree I expect. Your reason for not having a thread seems valid I suppose. I have been betting for over fifty years now and have been successful most of the time, even during the 10% tax period. I have now got over my 'strop' and hope you will keep on doing what you do. I will now take no notice of course but I hope at least some of my selections might bring you a bit of good fortune from time to time. 

Results: Melbourne lost 18-12 (30 points), WON £30   ~   Melbourne last the game, LOST £70   ~   Gasquet won 6-4, 6-0, WON £163.64   ~   Total won £123.64

Profit to date £2634.14

I do about 2 hours study a day on a variety of sports MPLouis. It's a lot easier these days having the internet to get all the info. Don't know how we did it in the 'old' days. I like almost all sports so it isn't a chore to put in a bit of research. I used to have a few 'contacts' with racing stables but not so much now. Dog racing was my big thing in the 60's and I even part owned one, it only had three good legs judging by the lack of success. I now have a sizeable bank to play with and keep it very separate from everyday living, so there is no pressure financially. As for the staking, as you know by now that is my weak point. But I always seem to bounce back somehow from my chaser bets.

Results: Roccos Delight 2nd, LOST £20   ~   Ronaldo scored, Ibrahimovic didn't, LOST £20   ~   Total lost £40

Profit to date £2694.14

£100 JOLLYDEE (14.35 Beverley) @100/30  Taken an early price. Good draw, good finisher. High draw is an advantage in 5f

On 4/11/2016, 7:23:35, waggy said:

I do about 2 hours study a day on a variety of sports MPLouis. It's a lot easier these days having the internet to get all the info. Don't know how we did it in the 'old' days. I like almost all sports so it isn't a chore to put in a bit of research. I used to have a few 'contacts' with racing stables but not so much now. Dog racing was my big thing in the 60's and I even part owned one, it only had three good legs judging by the lack of success.

I've noticed you cover football, horse racing and tennis, but also some less popular sports - rugby league and some Aussie sports. Where do you think you are most successful at the moment?

Had a good day at the races. Apart from Jollydee I only lost a few quid on the rest of the races. Off the top of my head I should think football is best and racing worst. No sport is a no-go area for me but Challenger Tennis is probably a bad sport to bet on. Cricket too is becoming bad for me I think. 

Results: Baird won 10-9, WON £160   ~   Jollydee 3rd, LOST £100   ~   Total won £60

Profit to date £2754.14

Could do with a couple of early goals tonight!!!