Weekly Naps Comp ''Thursday 14th May'' 2015

Re: Weekly Naps Comp ''Thursday 14th May'' 2015 335 Perth Peters Grey 4/1 Skybet Cant fancy anything today so will put this one up due to SamTtwiston-Davies taking the ride. His only ride at Perth today. Was slammed last time by 12 lengths but to a good sort so not totally disgraced. he finished in front of Surprise Vendor and Cadore who ha been running well so must have a chance in this company.

Re: Weekly Naps Comp ''Thursday 14th May'' 2015 Fontwell ^.15 Cygnet (11/2 bet365 bog) If non runner York 2.10 Demora Cygnet was a beaten favourite last time out, but I’m hoping that was down to the distance. He has won at that distance before but that was way back in 2011, his general recent form other 20f isn’t very encouraging so it could just be that its just too short for him these days. his wins since that 2011 success have all come at 22f and 24f, in classes 3, 4 and 5 on good ground and good/firm ground. And he also has a 2011 class 2 win

Re: Weekly Naps Comp ''Thursday 14th May'' 2015 8.30 Newmarket: Handicap, Class 4 I really like the Cape Cross gelding Oracolo in this field. Rated a fair 71 on his handicap debut, he appeals as the type to improve with age. He needed three attempts to get off the mark last year, finished third on his second start in a good Redcar maiden and won at Wolverhampton eventually in a decent race. He looked that day as if he has a bit of talent as he had to overcome a wide draw which is never an advantage there, but he made eye-catchingly progress from 3f out on the wide outside and won the race in a photo in the end. Step up to 1m is sure to suit on pedigree, Spencer booked may indicate that a good run is expected on his seasonal reappearance. Interestingly he has also been gelded over the winter. In a nutshell - there could be plenty more to come. In this open little race he looks a big price! Oracolo @ 16/1 Coral

Re: Weekly Naps Comp ''Thursday 14th May'' 2015 4:20 York Although he often gives the impression 6f will suit I don't think Lightscameraction stayed the 6f at Ascot last time and the return to a quicker flat track like York over 5f should be right up his street. What this horse wants is a really strong gallop and he's sure to get that with Fast Act and Blue Aegean in particular who I'm sure will set a lightning pace. And that's what he got when he pipped the latter close to home at All Weather Championships day. Although the market seems to think that was a fluke he won fair and square to me and is a very good horse when he gets his conditions. He's rated 107 on the all weather which is the joint best rating in the field so I think he's too big at the prices. Lightscameraction - 0.5pts each-way @ 33/1 Bet365

Re: Weekly Naps Comp ''Thursday 14th May'' 2015 Winners Kev 20/1 Corky 9/1 JJG 9/1 Calculus 11/2 :clap Still to run;

5.20 York-Steve Rogers Each Way 9-2 [skybet] BOG
Newmarket 7.25: Hundi - 1pts win, 9/2, Bet365 Was withdrawn last week when I wanted to back him and will stick with him today. Good form last year but not quite matched that in 2015, if putting best foot forward would be a big chance.
5.20 York Cousin Khee 1pt win 20/1 Stan James
17:50 Newmarket: Squire 5/1 b365
18.05 Tipperary - Samanntom ?- 1 Pt Win @ 7\1 Bet 365 (bog)
8.30 Newmarket YORKSHIRE DALES 11/2 Hills Think this price will crash if the predicted rain comes.
Fontwell ^.15 Cygnet (11/2 bet365 bog) If non runner York 2.10 Demora Cygnet was a beaten favourite last time out, but I’m hoping that was down to the distance. He has won at that distance before but that was way back in 2011, his general recent form other 20f isn’t very encouraging so it could just be that its just too short for him these days. his wins since that 2011 success have all come at 22f and 24f, in classes 3, 4 and 5 on good ground and good/firm ground. And he also has a 2011 class 2 win
8.30 Newmarket: Handicap' date= Class 4 I really like the Cape Cross gelding Oracolo in this field. Rated a fair 71 on his handicap debut, he appeals as the type to improve with age. He needed three attempts to get off the mark last year, finished third on his second start in a good Redcar maiden and won at Wolverhampton eventually in a decent race. He looked that day as if he has a bit of talent as he had to overcome a wide draw which is never an advantage there, but he made eye-catchingly progress from 3f out on the wide outside and won the race in a photo in the end. Step up to 1m is sure to suit on pedigree, Spencer booked may indicate that a good run is expected on his seasonal reappearance. Interestingly he has also been gelded over the winter. In a nutshell - there could be plenty more to come. In this open little race he looks a big price! Oracolo @ 16/1 Coral