** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

April 20 - April 26

Re: April 20 - April 26 Back Daniel Gimeno-Traver to beat Jiri Vesely for a 7/10 stake at 2.30 with Bet365 Gimeno-Traver has been impressive on clay recently, having already beaten Troicki and Simon this week. He also beat Vesely a couple of weeks ago in Casablanca, so I'm happy to have a play on him tomorrow at odds against. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/gimeno-traver-vs-vesely-betting-daniel-gimeno-traver-to-complete-his-hat-trick-over-the-talented-czech

Re: April 20 - April 26 Back Martin Klizan (+1.5 sets) to beat Kei Nishikori for a 7/10 stake at 2.25 with Paddy Power Klizan has been excellent so far in Barcelona (even in the doubles!) and he usually ups his game against the big names, so I think that he'll give Nishikori (who wasn't that special against Gabashvili and Bautista-Agut) a good fight tomorrow. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/klizan-vs-nishikori-betting-martin-klizan-might-be-able-to-up-his-game-for-the-battle-against-nishikori

Re: April 20 - April 26 Fognini ruined me yesterday....ohhh my god! The guy isnt simply enigmatic...There is obviously something wrong with him...anyway, i placed him on my black list for ever Today, me 2, i fancy Gimeno Traver to beat Vesely. Young Czech didnt convince me yet that he deserves my money. Here i go with the guarantee player as Gimeno looks so far.. Combo with Watford from the English championship, which pays together the astonishing 4/1 Have a nice and profitable weekend!

Re: April 20 - April 26 Back Guillermo Garcia-Lopez to beat Jiri Vesely for a 7/10 stake at 1.72 with Paddy Power Everything that could've gone wrong in the last two days did (Ferrer today especially), so I'll go with just one tomorrow and wait for next week to start. I saw both semis in Bucharest today, Vesely won only thanks to DGT evaporating completely after the first set. Garcia-Lopez was slightly lucky as well, but he had to play a lot of real tennis and work hard, so, since I'd also rate him as the better clay court player of the two, I fancy the Spaniard to clinch the title tomorrow. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/garcia-lopez-vs-vesely-betting-the-spaniard-should-be-able-to-clinch-the-title-in-bucharest