** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

March 9 - March 15

Re: March 9 - March 15 Back Lucie Hradecka (+1.5 sets) to beat Eugenie Bouchard for a 4/10 stake at 2.29 with Pinnacle Back Lucie Hradecka to beat Eugenie Bouchard for a 3/10 stake at 4.77 with Pinnacle Hard to trust Bouchard at the moment in my opinion, she just doesn't have enough match practice in my opinion, especially after the coaching change. Hradecka has been superb so far in Indian Wells and her hitting is big enough to trouble the Canadian star, so 4.77 is a price worth taking in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hradecka-vs-bouchard-betting-lucie-hradecka-can-deliver-an-upset-against-the-canadian-star

Re: March 9 - March 15

Back Daria Gavrilova (+1.5 sets) to beat Simona Halep for a 4/10 stake at 2.75 with Pinnacle Back Daria Gavrilova to beat Simona Halep for a 3/10 stake at 6.08 with Pinnacle Gavrilova is a rising star and capable of big things already, while Halep seems to be going through some serious personal issues at the moment, so I'm happy to give this a go at odds this big. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gavrilova-vs-halep-betting-daria-gavrilova-looks-value-against-simona-halep-in-the-second-round
Well done, mate, but Halep lost first set, not Gavrilova won.

Well done' date=' mate, but Halep lost first set, not Gavrilova won.[/quote'] There is only win or lose in this game matey. False scores and false sets are all part of it. Tippping is taking into consideration all the possible factors available including possible fixing to arrive at a conclusion. It is irrelevant whether Gavrilova was gifted a set. The fact is she won a set as tipped. End of story!

Re: March 9 - March 15 Back Guilherme Clezar to beat Alejandro Gonzalez at 2.40 with 5Dimes Clezar is in great form at the moment and I do fancy him to win this match. Gonzalez is in a great run as well, but he already had some problems yesterday against Londero, so in my opinion it cleary worth to back the Brazilian at these odds.

Back Guilherme Clezar to beat Alejandro Gonzalez at 2.40 with 5Dimes Clezar is in great form at the moment and I do fancy him to win this match. Gonzalez is in a great run as well, but he already had some problems yesterday against Londero, so in my opinion it cleary worth to back the Brazilian at these odds.
6-1 6-1 :nana

Re: March 9 - March 15 Back Karolina Pliskova to beat Garbine Muguruza Blanco for a 7/10 stake at 2.25 with Bet365 Pliskova is the favorite for me in this one, definitely. She beat Muguruza Blanco just a few weeks ago in Dubai and nothing seems to have changed since then. In fact, Muguruza Blanco was apparently pretty bad in her match against Irina Falconi. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pliskova-vs-muguruza-blanco-betting-karolina-pliskova-to-beat-muguruza-blanco-for-the-second-time-in-a-row

Re: March 9 - March 15 Back Donald Young to beat Jeremy Chardy for a 7/10 stake at 1.86 with Pinnacle Young tends to play his best tennis on home soil and he's actually on a pretty good run at the moment. Chardy is yet to get his act together in the new season, so chances are that this is going to be a really tough match for him. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/young-vs-chardy-betting-donald-young-can-continue-his-good-run-with-a-victory-over-jeremy-chardy

Re: March 9 - March 15 Back Guilherme Clezar to beat Facundo Bagnis at 1.83 with MarathonBet I fancy Clezar to win the final as well, mostly at the odds MarathonBet offers. He was simply great yesterday against Gonzalez, while Bagnis had serious problems against Samper-Montana. Moreover it was his third 3 setter this week, while Clezar was able to close all his matches without any problems in two sets.