Sky Bet Championship > March 3rd & 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 3 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Bournemouth v Wolverhampton Wanderers (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brentford v Huddersfield Town (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.99[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Charlton Athletic v Nottingham Forest (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesbrough v Millwall (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.47[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rotherham United v Cardiff City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Watford v Fulham (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bolton Wanderers v Reading (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 4 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Birmingham City v Blackpool (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leeds United v Ipswich Town (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norwich City v Wigan Athletic (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield Wednesday v Blackburn Rovers (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 3rd & 4th Norwich AH -1 @ 1.98 (Bet365) Wigan are actually doing pretty well away from home lately, drawing at Ipswich and beating Reading and Blackpool. In between those games though they lost 3-0 to Forest and I'd expect a similar type of match. Norwich are flying and not only are scoring goals, but defensively are doing well, part of that perhaps due to Bassong coming back in to favour, who, if at it, really should be a brick wall in this division. Against Ipswich we came up against a side intent on parking the bus and hoping to fluke a goal from a set piece, but dealt with that scenario. Alex Neil is the type of coach that picks teams based on which players will be the most effective against the particular opposition, and will know how to get past Wigan. Wes Hoolahan is also in form and favour at the moment, and is the sort of guy that can thread the ball through the eye of a packed defence. And if all else fails, Bradley Johnson will just belt one in from thirty yards :cigar

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 3rd & 4th Watford FC v Fulham FC Watford FC: Joel Ekstrand (21/1 d, doubtful), Sean Murray (6/0 m) Fulham FC: Lasse Vigen Christensen (25/5 m, 2nd top scorer), Adam Taggart (0/0 f), Emerson Hyndman (9/0 m) Brighton v Derby County Brighton: Craig Mackail-Smith (9/0 f), Bruno (24/2 d)(both doubtful), Kemy Agustien (2/0 m), Andrew Crofts (7/0 m), Solly March (11/1 m) Derby County: Darren Bent (8/5 f), Chris Martin (30/16 f, top scorer), George Thorne (2/0 m), John Eustace (13/1 m), Zak Whitbread (6/0 d), Mason Bennett (2/0 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 3rd & 4th Bournemouth- Wolverhampton Wanderers I told you how disappointed I was by Bournemouth's performance at Griffin Park recently and you can see my preview of that game below. They have lost their way, not just in terms of results, they have not won in five (including three home starts), but also in terms of what got them to the top of the table in the first place and that was not haranguing the referee at every opportunity, diving and spoling, they are, or were an attcking, free flowing team and appear to have forgotten that, when the ultimate prize was there for the taking. I am not sure how easy it will be to address, they have also won just 47% of home starts, which is the lowest of any team in the top 8 and they were held scoreless here on Saturday for the first time this season. The hosts might be without Marc Pugh tonight, who was injured at the weekend , the Cherries have lost both starts he has missed this season, conceding three in each , including here to a very goal shy Leeds United . Wolves have got their promotion push back on track after investing heavily in the transfer window and they have won their last three with a 9-0 goal difference, they were especially strong in midfield at Cardiff on Saturday, with the hugely athletic Bakary Sako back to his best and outstanding, influential Kevin MacDonald was running the show in the middle and they were able to switch off and play in second gear for much of this game with one eye firmly on tonight's fixture. at full strength and close to their best, the visitors are a match for anyone across midfield and that is where the hosts are struggling right now an this match looks to have been priced up how it should have been a month ago and a week , let alone four, is a long time in football as well as politics. 1.5 units Wolverhampton Wanderers +0.5 ball 2.20 asian line/ Sportmarket.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 3rd & 4th

Bournemouth- Wolverhampton Wanderers I told you how disappointed I was by Bournemouth's performance at Griffin Park recently and you can see my preview of that game below. They have lost their way, not just in terms of results, they have not won in five (including three home starts), but also in terms of what got them to the top of the table in the first place and that was not haranguing the referee at every opportunity, diving and spoling, they are, or were an attcking, free flowing team and appear to have forgotten that, when the ultimate prize was there for the taking. I am not sure how easy it will be to address, they have also won just 47% of home starts, which is the lowest of any team in the top 8 and they were held scoreless here on Saturday for the first time this season. The hosts might be without Marc Pugh tonight, who was injured at the weekend , the Cherries have lost both starts he has missed this season, conceding three in each , including here to a very goal shy Leeds United . Wolves have got their promotion push back on track after investing heavily in the transfer window and they have won their last three with a 9-0 goal difference, they were especially strong in midfield at Cardiff on Saturday, with the hugely athletic Bakary Sako back to his best and outstanding, influential Kevin MacDonald was running the show in the middle and they were able to switch off and play in second gear for much of this game with one eye firmly on tonight's fixture. at full strength and close to their best, the visitors are a match for anyone across midfield and that is where the hosts are struggling right now an this match looks to have been priced up how it should have been a month ago and a week , let alone four, is a long time in football as well as politics. 1.5 units Wolverhampton Wanderers +0.5 ball 2.20 asian line/ Sportmarket.
whilst i am backing wolves at a stupidly high price tonight, please do not misinform others who are unfamiliar with these teams. Wolves signed ONE player in the window, Benik Afobe, for £2mill from Arsenal. Hardly what one would call "investing heavily". Nevertheless, anyone who saw the highlights from our win at Cardiff will know just how lucky we got to take all 3 points. We must have cleared it off the line 3, possibly 4 times and the keeper had a nightmare, not that he has inspired much anyway in the absence of Ikeme (our best keeper), who is missing again tonight. Mcdonald has picked himself up the last couple of games, granted, but hardly runs the show this season, a shadow of what we saw in league 1 (probably his level if im honest). An interesting stat i read the other day was that we have kept 40 clean sheets in 80 games under Jackett, whatever level youre at that is nothing short of incredible. With Bournemouths bad spell in full swing, coupled with our good run of form, i cant believe we are such a high price to win tonight. aside from fulham and millwall, we are the 3rd longest odds tonight and that doesnt seem right. wolves @ 5.0 wolves -1 @ 12.00 Benik Afobe FGS @ 9.0

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 3rd & 4th Agreed we are a good price to win although it is dropping to around 3/1 now and I would be wary if it goes much lower. I shall be swerving it either way... What I do like though is Charlton to beat Forest at around 2/1. Charlton have been fairly stubborn all season at home only losing 3. In decent form having won 3 of their last 4 games 3-0 and although Forest have found their feet again there has still been room for improvement on the road recently as Brighton, Fulham and Blackpool (some of the leagues poorer teams) have scored 2, 3 and 4 respectively against them. Worth a punt on the outright at small stakes. Suggest: 3 pts Charlton to win = 2/1 1 pt Charlton to win and BTTS = 5/1 Both William Hill

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 3rd & 4th Bolton v Reading – Bolton @ 8/5 (Bet Victor) Bolton got back to winning ways at home to in-form Brighton on Saturday and can continue tonight when they host Reading. They had previously lost 3 on the spin but played 3 of the Championship’s in-form sides in Nottingham Forest, Watford and Middlesbrough. Incidentally that was the first time in his managerial career that Neil Lennon had lost 3 games in a row and will be keen to keep up the winning run this time around. Bolton’s home record since Lennon took the helm in October is played 11, won 7, drawn 3 and lost 1. Interestingly he always likes to stress how important home form is in climbing up the table. Reading have lost 4 of their last 5, one of which against struggling Wigan and others against Huddersfield and Leeds. I also think they may just have half an eye on their FA Cup Quarter Final against giant killers Bradford this weekend which they will be keen to get through to secure a semi-final tie with one of the big guns.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > March 3rd & 4th

Agreed we are a good price to win although it is dropping to around 3/1 now and I would be wary if it goes much lower. I shall be swerving it either way... What I do like though is Charlton to beat Forest at around 2/1. Charlton have been fairly stubborn all season at home only losing 3. In decent form having won 3 of their last 4 games 3-0 and although Forest have found their feet again there has still been room for improvement on the road recently as Brighton, Fulham and Blackpool (some of the leagues poorer teams) have scored 2, 3 and 4 respectively against them. Worth a punt on the outright at small stakes. Suggest: 3 pts Charlton to win = 2/1 1 pt Charlton to win and BTTS = 5/1 Both William Hill
:cigar