Bundesliga > February 13th - 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v VfB Stuttgart (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v VfL Wolfsburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.51[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Mönchengladbach v 1. FC Köln (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v Hamburger SV (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]38[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v FC Augsburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.82[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v FC Schalke 04 (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v SC Freiburg (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v SC Paderborn 07 (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > February 13th - 15th Bayern Munchen (-2.5) to beat Hamburger SV @ 1.925 Pinnacle Hamburg have won their last two matches to ease their relegation worries, and with the pressure off they may not strive too hard if they fall behind in a game they are expected to lose. Bayern got their first win since before the winter break away at Stuttgart last week, and they should be looking to move through the gears with the Champions League on the horizon.

Re: Bundesliga > February 13th - 15th Good day! I am new person here and want to share some thoughts about the games I am going to watch: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v VfL Wolfsburg - Kevin De Bruine to score [email protected] Unibet and Bas Dost for @2.90 in Ladbrokes. Wolves attack looks good, I don't think there will be close game. The odds are quite valueble. Also I want to check in details BTS bet but it cost only 1.6... It seems to me there isn't value here. Also I agree with the @Torque that Bayern will sure win today but I am not sure in such big handicup. I don't know whether Olich will play today but Hamburger can score once and to beat this handicup Bayern will have to score 4 goals... For me it is more valueble to put little stake on BTS here for 2.7 in BetVictor (2.63 in Bet365).

Re: Bundesliga > February 13th - 15th Leverkusen v Wolfsburg Wolfsburg are playing more than decent football. After the winter break they started with a resounding win over Bayern (4-1). They are not great away, but are scoring goals. They have scored 14 in their last 6 away. Leverkusen are grinding at the moment, scoring 1 or fewer goals in 6 of their last 8 home games. They had one freak result against koln (5-1). I think the odds for the away win represent decent value (3.2) and will have a small 2 unit punt on wolfsburg to win this

Re: Bundesliga > February 13th - 15th

Leverkusen v Wolfsburg Wolfsburg are playing more than decent football. After the winter break they started with a resounding win over Bayern (4-1). They are not great away, but are scoring goals. They have scored 14 in their last 6 away. Leverkusen are grinding at the moment, scoring 1 or fewer goals in 6 of their last 8 home games. They had one freak result against koln (5-1). I think the odds for the away win represent decent value (3.2) and will have a small 2 unit punt on wolfsburg to win this
something to be aware of@ wolfsburg have NEVER won away to leverkusen. 17 league games + 1 cup game there = 0 wins

Re: Bundesliga > February 13th - 15th I see goals in Hoffenheim, Bremen and surely in Frankfurt. The game of Leverkusen will show how good this Wolfsburg team really is, as posted above, but I rather watch and get involved in-play. I have four in-play bets at the moment in lower German leagues, will post reasoning later! GL all

Leverkusen v Wolfsburg Wolfsburg are playing more than decent football. After the winter break they started with a resounding win over Bayern (4-1). They are not great away, but are scoring goals. They have scored 14 in their last 6 away. Leverkusen are grinding at the moment, scoring 1 or fewer goals in 6 of their last 8 home games. They had one freak result against koln (5-1). I think the odds for the away win represent decent value (3.2) and will have a small 2 unit punt on wolfsburg to win this
0-3 after 25 minutes. Its cooked ! oh-oh :\ 2-3 wolfsburg going backwards

Bayern Munchen (-2.5) to beat Hamburger SV @ 1.925 Pinnacle Hamburg have won their last two matches to ease their relegation worries, and with the pressure off they may not strive too hard if they fall behind in a game they are expected to lose. Bayern got their first win since before the winter break away at Stuttgart last week, and they should be looking to move through the gears with the Champions League on the horizon.
Bayern 8 Hamburg 0 +0.925

Re: Bundesliga > February 13th - 15th This game decides, if Hannover can run away vom relegation struggle or not. The last weeks 96 made a good job, the style was fine, many chances, but only 1 point after winter break. Both teams since many games without a win. Paderborn visits Hannover with a stat of 3 games - 0-1-2 and 0:8 goals. Paderborn are not in relagation zone, because they benefits of the good form as fresh new Bundesliga club at the beginning of the season. If youre looking for a detail, youll finding out, that Hannover lost the last games very unlucky (2 own goals in Hamburg), they almost dominated the most of the last games. So in my opinion, 96 could score the pain away today. Coach Korkut will play with 2 strikers and ties in with the system, more offensive, which he decided to change in last games after conceding a goal. With 2 strikers (Joselu, Sobiech) 96 are more strong and will enforce the missing goal at least. I am expecting a great start from Hannover with a early goal. After that 96 could bring the class on the pitch. My pick: Hannover HC -1 win - 3.20 bwin (

Re: Bundesliga > February 13th - 15th Edit: The difference between last games and tonight is, that Paderborn can not "park the bus", because they know Bremen, Dortmund and other found their shape. Paderborn have to attack. The advance from first games melting away, they standing on the edge of an abyss. With 2 strikers (Joselu, Sobiech) 96 are more strong and will enforce the missing goal at least. I am expecting a great start from Hannover with a early goal. After that 96 could bring the class on the pitch.