Nap of the day Tuesday 20th January 2015.

Re: Nap of the day Tuesday 20th January 2015. 14.30 southwell sleepy soux @ 20/1 ladbrokes cant believe the price of this one. Granted it's got a bit to find but the run two runs back over cd behind wool fall sov wasn't to bad..... I love the site round here and there could be improvement on this surface now she has had a spin round. Not drawn to bad and definate value at the prices. Southwell always has a few outsiders winning so hoping this is tomorrow's...

Re: Nap of the day Tuesday 20th January 2015. 2.00 Southwell A very weak looking affair. Hartford Starts was well backed last time out around here after a lengthy break and on stable debut however was badly hampered and might be worth another chance but risky. With Hindsight isn’t without a chance he has run twice around here which were good efforts and better last time out at Lingfield not without hope. But General Tufto has not got much competition in his bid for a hatrick. He has been in good heart recently, only effectively 3lb higher under penalty for a shade cosy win. At his very best he remains well handicapped although certainly not getting any younger! 1pt win General Tufto 5/2 PP

Re: Nap of the day Tuesday 20th January 2015. Tue 20th Jan 2015 2.30 Southwell (8 runners) Daily Enhanced 'Magic Multiples' At Unibet Handicap Class 2, 5f , Standard, 4yo+, Win: £12291 A cracking little race and one in which SCARBOROUGH is the current 9/4 favourite. There's no doubting that she loves it round here (151131) but shes yet to convince at this grade. Similar concerns relate to ZAC BROWN too, who whilst looks progressive, has yet to tackle fibresand. Preference therefore is for the George Margarson trained WOOLFALL SOVEREIGN. The 9yo doesn't have the best of strike rates but his record at this time of year is phenomenal. In January his form reads: 813111131 and this coupled with the fact he's won off this mark before, has a decent draw, is proven at this level and McHugh gets on well with him, makes him an attractive betting proposition. WOOLFALL SOVEREIGN 1pt WIN @ 6/1 (Bet365 BOG)

Re: Nap of the day Tuesday 20th January 2015. 3.25 leicester Quiet Candid 1pt win 5/2 paddy power Showed improvement for the hood lto winning by 12L in a bumper at towc , with the 2nd winning its next two starts. towc has a stiff finish like leicester , won on soft lto but won a ptp on heavy so bottomless ground shouldnt be an issue so conditions look ideal.

Re: Nap of the day Tuesday 20th January 2015. 4.10 Southwell - Deftera Fantutte win @ 5/1 WilliamHill I thought this horse ran a nice race last time out, staying on well to finish a clear second over the course and distance. It was a weak race but she did beat the 62 rated Quaintrelle and most importantly it shows she can go well on the surface and at the trip. She is unexposed, having only had 6 races before this, so there could potentially be some improvement to come. Praise N Glory is the only horse to have fewer but she hasn't shown nearly as strong form as Deftera Fantutte. Deftera Fantutte is also tried in first time headgear and if that can also bring out further improvement she has to go close in a race where I'm not sure anything can be trusted 100% but I do feel Deftera Fantutte has the potential to improve enough to win this.

Re: Nap of the day Tuesday 20th January 2015. Southwell 2.30 - Zac Brown (1pts win, 9/4 Bet365) Interesting sprint here at Southwell but I feel the two at the top of the market are the ones to focus on. Scarborough was a good winner lto here and has good course form but I think the horse to beat today is Zac Brown. Was equally as impressive lto dropped to 5 furlongs as he was when winning over 6 and I feel could be the one to progress more then any of these opponents.