Serie A TIM > January 17th & 18th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Empoli v Internazionale (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Palermo v AS Roma (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.08[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 18 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Napoli (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Atalanta (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v Torino (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v Fiorentina (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Genoa v Sassuolo (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Parma v Sampdoria (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v Cagliari (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v Hellas Verona (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A TIM > January 17th & 18th Parma - Sampdoria pick: Sampdoria ah0 @ 1.99 Sbo flat stake: 1/10 Parma 3-5-2 Mirante - Costa, Paletta, Lucarelli- Cassani, Mauri, Loda, Galloppa, Gobbi - Cassano, Palladino Injured: Biabiany, Coda, Ghezzal, Jorquera, Acquah, Belfodil (int duty) Sampdoria 4-3-1-2 Viviano - Regini, Silvestre, Gastaldello, De Silvestri - Rizzo, Palombo, Obiang - Soriano- Eder, Okaka Injured: Fornasier, Mesbah (int duty) After Paletta and Cassani, back in team Parma start with better results, but Imo still not playing on high level, just was more lucky than before. And I do not know why their coach in cup game in midweek use many regular players, so Mirante, Paletta, Galloppa, Cassano lose lot of energy, for me without reason. They to much depends on Cassano, he is the only creative players in team, and for sure, other teams know that, and do not give him to much space. On other side is Sampdoria, and I am really impressed what coach Mihajlovic make with this team, not only result, but also playing nice for eyes. Gabbiadini left team, but still without hime they show that they have attacking potential. Soriano is positive surprise, when Parma defenders will have a lot of problems to stop Okaka. First Okaka is strong, but also he is quick, and if Paletta and Luccarelli stay alone with hime on big space, they will be in problems. Parma must attack, and I see that the will give a lot of space for Samporia strikes and that can be problem, we see in last match against Verona, Parma after 1-0 for Verona or on 2-1 for Verona, attack with full power, and Verona have chance with Nico and Toni to score some easy goals on counter attacks and destroy Parma, and I expect similar scenario here..

Re: Serie A TIM > January 17th & 18th Inter are improving under Mancini and now are unebeaten in 4.The draws against Lazio and Juve were followed by a massive 3:1 win against Genoa.Podolski and Shaqiri should give pace and class to the attack of the team which might have a little too much for their hosts on Saturday.Empoli haven't won since 23 of November,recording 5 draws and a defeat and now hosting Inter,the situation is unlikely to improve for them.Inter are gaining their self-esteem back and against a team from the bottom of the table it is highly likley to continue their rising.Nagatomo and Juan are out but Vidic seems to be in a good shape.I think the gap in classes between these two is obvious and Inter have the momentum on their side so nothing but a comfortable AW will frustrate me much.AW @ above evens with bet365,GL!

Re: Serie A TIM > January 17th & 18th Empoli V Inter Milan Inter Milan -0.25 @ 1.909 Matchbook > 5% BR This will not be an easy game for Inter but it is an opportunity for them to get another 3pts on the board. The Nerazzurri are starting to become a real threat going forward under Mancini and this maybe the key difference in a contest of fine margins. The dull plod of Walter Mazzarri’s 3-5-2 module is a distant memory and I believe the 4-2-3-1 system that Mancini currently deploys is suiting the players that Inter have much more. Inter have also finally signed some decent wing forwards in the form of Lukas Podolski and Xherdan Shaqiri so they now have great competition for places in attack. If we compare Empoli and Inter from a tactical perspective then we can see they are quite similar in many respects. Both retain possession and move the ball well – Inter slightly better. While both teams are also strong at attacking and defending set-pieces. Empoli’s attack has generally been weak this season with only 17 goals from 18 games in Serie A thus far. Maurizio Sarri’s team rely heavily on attacking set-pieces as a source of goals. Empoli are currently joint highest scorers of set-piece goals in Serie A this season with 10 in total, the other team being Inter Milan. So for me the usual set-piece threat of both teams will be negated somewhat which leaves open play. Inter have scored 17 from open play this season while Empoli have only scored 5. Should also be noted that Inter have a clear advantage over Empoli when it comes to chance conversion aswell. Common sense would suggest there is a quality gap between the two sides and although both teams have similar strengths the stats give a clear edge to Inter. With regards to team news Empoli are missing first choice left-back Mario Rui. He has been one of their top performers this season and will probably be replaced by Vincent Laurini. I like Laurini going forward but he is not so good defensively and can sometimes get caught out of position and Inter definitely have the players and playing style to exploit this. Empoli also tend to play the offside trap which could be advantageous for Inter as they love the through ball. Centre-back Juan Jesus misses out for Inter along with Nagatomo but both can be replaced easily as Inter are pretty healthy in that area these days so no concerns for me there. Selection seems straightforward enough so what are the risks? Well Empoli are pretty tough to beat on their own patch – only Roma, Cagliari and Juventus have managed it so far this season. Inter have only won 2 away from home this season and even those were against Cesena and Chievo. If Empoli show up on the day and put in a strong defensive performance then there is a strong possibility that this game may end in stalemate. There will probably be slightly less pressure on the home side aswell since they wont be expected to win this game while Inter need to gain all 3pts if they have genuine aspirations of that coveted 3rd place. Despite all that I believe Inter are in a good moment right now and agree with Simeon Borisof that their self-esteem is returning. The Nerazzurri appear more threatening as each game passes and the combination of a new coach and additional competition for places has definitely moved them up a level. Empoli are a decent side and should be treated with respect but ultimately this has to be seen as an opportunity for the visitors. Inter with half draw cover at close to evens is good enough for me to pull the trigger here.

Re: Serie A TIM > January 17th & 18th Palermo v Roma Palermo have a good home record against Roma in previous years and this season they are strong at home where they lost just once (5:3:1). Recently, they started to score a lot of goals (at home and away) and for this game they welcome back striker Dybala but they will be without defender Daprela who is injured.In the last three games Palermo drew 3-3 away to Atalanta, they beat Cagliari 5-0 at home and lost 4-3 away to Fiorentina. Roma have a few injuries and also also some players out to African Cup of Nations. Roma have to win here in order to keep up with Juventus who got a relatively easy game tomorrow against Verona which they beat 6-1 two days ago in the cup. I think the best bet for this game will be both to score at 4/6 (bet365) as I can't see Roma keeping a clean sheet against free scoring Palermo. Also, I reckon it will be an open game and both teams to score & over 2,5 goals is 11/10 (bet365). Last but not least, Palermo is one of my favourite teams when it comes to goals in first half so I will also go for over 0,5 goals in the 1st half which is 4/11 (bet365). My bets are: Over 0,5 goals in the 1st half @4/11 Both teams to score & over 2,5 goals @11/10

Re: Serie A TIM > January 17th & 18th It's a bit early and I don't know of any injuries and suspensions for tomorrow games but here are my tips for tomorrow: Lazio v Napoli I would definitely watch this match as I think it will have everything - lots of goals, lots of cards and maybe penalties. Lazio have score 13 goals in the last 5 home games and in the previous meetings have been plenty of goals with both teams scoring. I think the bookies underestimate these two teams attacking abilities and bet365 offers Evens for over 2,5 goals. My bet is: Over 2,5 goals @Evens Genoa v Sassuolo Udinese v Cagliari Like I said last weekend, Sassuolo is a different team from last season and no matter what team they are playing against they will always go for the goals. Last weekend Genoa drew 2-2 at home to Atalanta and I wound't be surprised if tomorrow will be something similar. Also, last four away games for Sassuolo have had at least one goal in the 1st half. Just like last weekend, I will tip at least one goal in the first half in Udinese game. Gianfranco Zola lost his second game in charge this week against Parma in the cup 2-1. Now, his job is to save Cagliari from relegation and, looking at their fixtures - they haven't got easy games ahead. My bets are: Genoa v Sassuolo - over 0,5 goals in the 1st half @1/2 Udinese v Cagliari - over 0,5 goals in the 1st half @2/5 - over 1,5 goals in the 1st half @2/1 (bet365)

Re: Serie A TIM > January 17th & 18th I wouldn't describe Empoli V Inter as a horror show, more of a one way suspense movie. Having said this I did find minutes 60 through to 74 particularly harrowing after Mancini bolloxed up his tactical change by removing Icardi from the field of play which invited huge pressure as Inter had no real outlet until Shaqiri came on. Should also be noted that Lukas Podolski is not the kind of player you want on the pitch when the other team has a huge amount of the ball and you are under intense pressure. Superb performance from Empoli tonight, they played with great intensity for 90 minutes and Sarri clearly won the managerial duel tonight. 50% of the bacon saved and no complaints from me. If Empoli had someone that could finish it would have been 0% of the bacon saved.

Re: Serie A TIM > January 17th & 18th Lazio v Napoli Lazio: Marchetti (14/0 first goalkeeper), De Vrij (17/0 d), Ederson (2/1 m), Gonzalez (4/0 m), Ciani (7/0 d), Braafheid (11/0 d), Gentiletti (2/0 d), Lulic (16/3 m), Anderson (16/5 m), Mauri (13/7 m, top scorer) Napoli: Britos (8/1 d), Zuniga (6/0 m), Michu (3/0 m), Insigne (11/1 f), Ghoulam (11/0 d) Chievo v Fiorentina Chievo: Radovanovic (15/1 m) Fiorentina: Savic (17/2 d), Rossi (0/0 f), Bernardeschi (5/0 m), Lupatelli (0/0 g), Aquilani (16/0 m), Lazzari (0/0 m), Neto (16/0 first goalkeeper), Octavio (0/0 m), Ilicic (11/1 m), El Hamdaoui (3/1 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Serie A TIM > January 17th & 18th i'm very confused on parma v sampdoria. the odds are really hard to understand. parma have been absolutely terrible all season and sampdoria are clearly better side but they tend to draw a lot of games. parma has improved a little but i still don't know how many of their players are out injured and their performances are inconsistent. playing at home has always been their strength and i am sure they will try hard not to lose this match but i just think its a bit of mystery why the odds are in favour of parma. i will will skip this match

Re: Serie A TIM > January 17th & 18th Juve v Verona Forget the 6-1 hammering recently. That was a cup match and both sides were 2nd stringers. This will be completely different. I fancy a workmanlike Juve victory, and Juve win to nil appeals at around 4/5 (on betfair). This bet has trapped 11 times already this season, tho not for a while.