Manchester City v Everton > Saturday December 6th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Everton (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Saturday December 6th 3pts Man City (-1) to beat Everton 13/10 Spreadex In theory there is a case to be made about Everton being a big price at 6/1 but that tiredness comment from Roberto Martinez is an important one which can’t be underplayed here. City’s squad will allow them to remain fresh and to be honest as long as Sergio Aguero is on the field at the minute you would always fancy them to go well. Distin and Jagielka will have to be at their best to contain City in this form but I fancy a solid home win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-everton-betting-city-can-run-out-convincing-winners-once-again

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Saturday December 6th

3pts Man City (-1) to beat Everton 13/10 Spreadex In theory there is a case to be made about Everton being a big price at 6/1 but that tiredness comment from Roberto Martinez is an important one which can’t be underplayed here. City’s squad will allow them to remain fresh and to be honest as long as Sergio Aguero is on the field at the minute you would always fancy them to go well. Distin and Jagielka will have to be at their best to contain City in this form but I fancy a solid home win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-everton-betting-city-can-run-out-convincing-winners-once-again
My feeling is that Everton are struggling a little. The loss to Spurs was a big one, as it's points against a direct competitor. The home draw to HULL, especially going a goal up was a very poor result. City with two rock solid victory's against Saints and Sunderland away, scoring 7 goals are on fire. I like what you are doing looking for the value in this match up. However, sometimes it's really irritating when the home team wins, but does'nt cover the spread. You feel that you lose a solid winning bet, walking away with a tie. I am going the more conservative route for the home win at a reasonable price.

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Saturday December 6th I like City too but I wouldn't read too much in to Martinez's comments. I think what he said as well was that it can be tiring being the side that is trying to open a packed defence, which won't be the role they play on Saturday. Also remember a game several years back, Chelsea 0-0 Everton. Everton had just played extra-time in the FA Cup on a Sunday night, and this game was midweek, against a Chelsea team going for the league. Everton were full of energy and could have nicked the win. So I don't see fatigue being a huge factor.

Re: Manchester City v Everton > Saturday December 6th City are back in business! I admire City style of game. Some of their star players regained their confidence, and now the team looks as a real champion. Everton are miserables this season, and i dont know the reason. But is not my job to find reasons, or to explain why Lukacu looks so toothless My job is to tip winners! 10 points from me on City to win @1.50 offered by bet365 ciao!