Arsenal v Southampton > Wednesday December 3rd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Southampton (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Southampton > Wednesday December 3rd 4pts Both teams to score 7/8 Unibet Southampton like to play on the counter attack so with that in mind they are perfectly set up to get something out of this game because Arsenal are awful at defending counter attacks. With a lack of defensive personnel Arsenal might have to attack more than they normally would so I am expecting an open game with plenty of attacks from both sides which in turn leads me to think both sides can find the net in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-southampton-betting-both-sides-can-find-the-net-at-the-emirates

Re: Arsenal v Southampton > Wednesday December 3rd Today i can see The Saints being well spanked.They have nothing to do in top 5 and they are starting to show that.Arsenal were not great at all against WBA who are dreadful of late but they created and missed many and won by only 1 goal margin. The Saints,after the great start to the season,are starting to lose speed,losing points against Villa and City.Now they will travel to Emirates to visit Arsenal who's lenghty injury list could affect my bet.Koscielny is back and i hope Szcesny will start too.The absence of Chamberlain will b a big blow though but i will risk my money putting them on HW here because i don't trust Southampton who were demolished by City last weekend.I just think their moment is now gone and it is time for the ''Big Boys"' to step up.Now on the road,it is highly unlikely for them to get anything from this game.HW @ 1.825 with be365

Re: Arsenal v Southampton > Wednesday December 3rd I was at the Capital One Cup fixture between Arsenal and Southampton and it was very even with the exception that Southampton (who played a first XI) worked a lot harder than Arsenal that night. Players like Podolski and Campbell didn't really do defensive work, and Arsenal had a very inexperienced backline that night (Bellerin, Coquelin, Hayden, Ospina). Tonight Arsenal's team should be a class above the one that lost to Southampton in the Capital One Cup and should work and press a lot harder as they did against Dortmund and West Brom. Giroud, Sanchez and Welbeck seemed to dovetail nicely against Brom at times too and definitely post a threat to a Southampton side who will miss Schneiderlin. As an aside I think Arsenal look better defensively with Giroud, which might sound strange for a striker but the guy is excellent at winning high balls and more often than not knocking the ball down to a teammate, an outlet that really takes the pressure off the defence. I've been impressed with Southampton this season but every time they have played a real Top 6/7 contender they have come unstuck so far - losing to Tottenham, a mediocre Liverpool side and Man City. If Arsenal play the way they have in the last two matches then I think they have the beating of Southampton tonight. Arsenal to win - 1.83 (betfair)

Re: Arsenal v Southampton > Wednesday December 3rd Arsenal to beat Southampton at 1.87 (betvictor) Touch of value about Arsenal here IMO. Southampton have been pulling up trees and are a good side but they have had an easy schedule and are stumbling a little of late. Yes they got a win at Arsenal in the league cup but they have lost against Liverpool, City and Spurs. I think Southampton's league position is slightly false due to their schedule and this gives us a few percentage points of value in the home side.

Re: Arsenal v Southampton > Wednesday December 3rd I am just not convinced about Arsenal. They have 2 wins in 6 home games. 3 draws and a loss is hardly inspiring. Arsenal are also starting games really badly, scoring just 2 1st half goals in 6 games. It's not really something that you would expect. Look, Saints lost to Man City at home, but at this time Man City and Arsenal are actually worlds apart. Leaving this one alone, but if I had to bet I would be going for a low scoring draw.

Re: Arsenal v Southampton > Wednesday December 3rd I´m also on Arsenal. They are under pressure, but think this can be come to an end with the game against the Saints. The Saints looses at Weekend against ManCity at home and have no some hard Games to Play. Also tonigh without Schneiderlein which is for me a big blow against that strong MF from Arsenal. Arsenal are doubt Chambarlain, Gibbs and Monreal. Arsenal has not the best Home Bilance on the paper this season. 2-3-1 reading not good, but they have to play against the Spurs, ManCity and ManU at home. Think we can get some Points of Arsenal today. Arsenal @ 1.87 3/10 BetVictor

Re: Arsenal v Southampton > Wednesday December 3rd Danny Welbeck to score first 3/1 paddy power Arsenal to win 2-1 paddy power I can see winning this even though Southampton have been doing well recently until they got beat by Man city but Southampton squad is being stretched and Arsenal have players coming back and with Welbeck scoring in the last game i fancy him to score first

Re: Arsenal v Southampton > Wednesday December 3rd

Today i can see The Saints being well spanked.They have nothing to do in top 5 and they are starting to show that.Arsenal were not great at all against WBA who are dreadful of late but they created and missed many and won by only 1 goal margin. The Saints' date=after the great start to the season,are starting to lose speed,losing points against Villa and City.Now they will travel to Emirates to visit Arsenal who's lenghty injury list could affect my bet.Koscielny is back and i hope Szcesny will start too.The absence of Chamberlain will b a big blow though but i will risk my money putting them on HW here because i don't trust Southampton who were demolished by City last weekend.I just think their moment is now gone and it is time for the ''Big Boys"' to step up.Now on the road,it is highly unlikely for them to get anything from this game.HW @ 1.825 with be365
1:0 :ok

Re: Arsenal v Southampton > Wednesday December 3rd

I´m also on Arsenal. They are under pressure, but think this can be come to an end with the game against the Saints. The Saints looses at Weekend against ManCity at home and have no some hard Games to Play. Also tonigh without Schneiderlein which is for me a big blow against that strong MF from Arsenal. Arsenal are doubt Chambarlain, Gibbs and Monreal. Arsenal has not the best Home Bilance on the paper this season. 2-3-1 reading not good, but they have to play against the Spurs, ManCity and ManU at home. Think we can get some Points of Arsenal today. Arsenal @ 1.87 3/10 BetVictor
FT 1:0 with a late goal... :nana