Ligue 1 Orange > November 28th - 30th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Marseille v FC Nantes (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 29 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Paris Saint-Germain v OGC Nice (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RC Lens v FC Metz (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SM Caen v Montpellier HSC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Reims v SC Bastia (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Rennais v AS Monaco (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Toulouse FC v FC Lorient (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 30 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Girondins de Bordeaux v Lille OSC (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Evian TG v En Avant Guingamp (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Saint-Étienne v Olympique Lyonnais (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 28th - 30th Marseille – Nantes I think the way Marseille have played this season makes them deserved favourites tonight but I am respectful enough of Nantes to swerve betting on OM pre match. Nantes are actually unbeaten in 9 games and find themselves situation in 4th position. I’m sure coach Michel Der Zakarian will come here with a great gameplan and their counter attacking weapons could be very dangerous tonight. Nantes also have the best defensive record in Ligue 1 an are quite capable of keeping things tight at the back. I think OM will eventually have enough to win, but it might only be by a one goal margin or something. I’m not interested in backing the Mediterranean giants on a -1 handicap line, but this match has some in-running potential if Nantes can keep it at 0-0 for a while (or even manage to get ahead). My feeling is that it’ll take a while for OM to break them down, but eventually they will find a way to win. Prediction: Marseille 1-0 Nantes NO BET

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 28th - 30th PSG – Nice I’ve got to be honest, PSG don’t really impress me much at the moment. It’s true they are picking up wins and results but I don’t think they are playing anywhere near their full potential. Quite why that is I’m not fully sure, perhaps coach Laurent Blanc has something to do with it, but they simply aren’t firing on all cylinders. Les Parisians are relying on individual moments of brilliance, and fortunately for them they have the type of players who can produce in that sort of way. But they don’t look to be playing together as a team very well and therefore I can’t trust them right now. Nice come here with nothing to lose, although it’s difficult to see them troubling PSG too much. Since they thrashed Guingamp 7-2 they seem to have lacked much of a goal threat, overall it’d be a surprise if they troubled the scorers at Le Parc de Princes. The asian handicap line is PSG -2 here and it’s just a question of whether they can cover or not. I’ve got a feeling they’ll win by exactly a two goal margin and I’m not interested in betting in this fixture. Prediction: PSG 2-0 Nice NO BET

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 28th - 30th Caen – Montpellier I’ve said for a while that Caen are a better team than their record suggests, hence why I backed them +0.75 against Monaco last week. The problem is they have only won 1 of their last 11 games, which really isn’t very good statistically. Sooner or later this is going to weigh them down mentally and they need to grind out a win or two. They had that chance a couple of weeks at home to Nantes, but despite leading, failed to hold on and eventually lost 1-2. This is a very winnable fixture facing an inconsistent Montpellier outfit, but I’m not so sure I can trust Caen enough to back them. One bet I do like is over 2.25 goals. Caen have a habit of really opening teams up and almost forcing them into a shootout. They play such positive football but can also leave themselves vulnerable at the back. Montpellier are a potentially dangerous side on the break and I could see them scoring at least once today. My gut feeling is that Caen will win but the safer bet does look set to be the overs. This should be an entertaining affair so I’ll stick a few units on the 2.25 line. Prediction: Caen 2-1 Montpellier Recommended bet: Over 2.25 goals @ 1.95 4/10 Lens – Metz A battle between two promoted teams here and I’d say Lens really need a result in it. They lost at Lorient last week 1-0 although were down to 10 men for most of the game. It’s vitally important Le Sang et Or at least draw today, else they could start to become adrift at the bottom of the table. On the positive side, their recent performances have been alright and they are perhaps a little bit better than their results might suggest. Metz also have a really poor away record, losing 5 out of 7 on the road. Of course, it has to be mentioned that Lens of course aren’t playing at their own stadium this season. Instead, they are based at Le Stade de la Licorne in Amiens. I wouldn’t say it hinders them too much though and they are still well supported. This is such an important game for them that I think they can sneak a win.It might also help that they beat Metz twice last season in Ligue 2, so might have a mental edge on them. I’m willing to put a few units on Antoine Kombouare’s men DNB. This is not a massive bet or anything, but I have some belief in Lens tonight. Prediction: Lens 1-0 Metz Recommended bet: Lens DNB @ 1.97 4/10 Reims – Bastia Reims have found some good form recently and are unbeaten in 6 games. They’ve won their last 3 home fixtures so are really starting to fire in front of their own fans. 2 or 3 weeks ago I would really fancy them in a match like this, but things have changed a bit at Bastia and I am less sure about taking on the Corsicans. Their performances have really improved since the sacking of Claude Makelele, beating Montpellier and drawing against Lyon. Both of those games were at home though and traditionally they are poor on the road, this could be the acid test for them tonight. Reims -0.25 does, in many ways look like an appealing bet, but I think it’d be dangerous to go against a potentially resurgent Bastia in this fixture. So overall I’d say it’s a match best swerved and I actually have a feeling this might end a draw. Prediction: Reims 1-1 Bastia NO BET Rennes – Monaco I really have no explanation why Monaco have been doing so well in the CL this season. The south coast club are nothing special IMO, yet they have continually produced solid results in Europe. Mind you, it must be said their win at Leverkusen on Monday night was extremely lucky and they were easily 2nd best in that fixture. Monaco have actually performed well in ligue 1 immediately after their European matches this season, but this might be a struggle tonight. Rennes should be really well prepared for them and have had a full week of rest compared to Le Monegasques. The Brittany outfit have also developed into a really solid team, proving difficult to penetrate. Finally, Philippe Montanier’s men have found a way to grind out results, the first time this has happened during his tenure at the club. They also have a real difference maker in their team, Paul Georges Ntep. He is on fire at the moment and can win matches on his own for them with his brilliance. I don’t think Rennes will lose tonight so I’m more than happy to take them on a DNB handicap. Prediction: Rennes 1-0 Monaco Recommended bet: Rennes DNB @ 1.97 4/10 Toulouse – Lorient TFC have lost 4 of their last 5 games so there’s no way I could back them @ this price. Lorient aren’t a particularly good team and are renowned for being awful away, but they do at least possess a reasonable goal threat and will definitely ‘have a go’ tonight. Toulouse have been missing too many chances this season and have issues converting in the final third. They beat Metz here 3-0 in their previous home fixture but they have proved all too unreliable this year. I actually think they will get the win but I’m not interested in them @ 1.75. This should be a fairly open contest in which both teams attack. Over 2.25 did interest me a little bit, but the price isn’t quite big enough, so overall I’m going to refrain from betting. Prediction: Toulouse 2-1 Lorient

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 28th - 30th Rennes - Monaco Renned managed not lose for the 6th time in a row this year and climbed higher in the table. Ntep scored once again (5 goals this season) and as January is coming more and more rumours about him moving to PSG, Arsenal or Chelsea come out. Henrique is back after his suspension and ready to help the team tonight. Their opponets have a hard time in their ground and it's a team that do not concede easily and I believe they can take a positive result from Monaco today. Monaco has its ups and downs this year and it is not a team you can easily trust. One day they ''bleed'' to take one point from Caen in their home and the other they win Leverkusen away. Draw @ 3.15 Marathonbet

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 28th - 30th Bordeaux – Lille I’d say Bordeaux have been fairly inconsistent recently but their home record is pretty strong this season. Les Girondins have a 4-2-0 record at Le Parc Lescure and Willy Sagnol has yet to taste defeat in front of his own fans. Their squad has had injury problems this year but for this match only long term casualties are mostly out and they are in much better condition. The same can’t be said about Lille who have a trio of defensive suspensions to worry about today. The likes of Corchia and Beria both miss out and whilst their injury situation isn’t as bad this week, there are still a number of doubts surrounding the fitness of certain players. The main problem Lille have had to encounter this week is the Europa League though. They had to travel to Russia on Thursday and could only draw 1-1 at Krasnodar. Lille have had huge issues following European games this season so I wouldn’t expect them to be at their best today. Lille did at least have last weekend off so physically they shouldn’t be as tired this time, it’s more the mental strain to have to come back home, then go down to Bordeaux within 70 hours! Bordeaux should be able to take advantage but even if that wasn’t a factor then I’d say Les Girondins are the better side anyway. Lille have lost 4 of their last 5 ligue fixtures and are in a bit of a rut, so I really like backing the hosts -0.25. Prediction: Bordeaux 2-0 Lille Recommended bet: Bordeaux -0.25 @ 1.98 5/10 Evian – Guingamp This is actually a battle between the bottom two teams in the table following last night’s results. Evian have at least won 4 of their last 7 games and following a sticky start to the campaign have managed to shown some signs of promise in the last few weeks. They are still one of the poorer sides in Ligue 1 though and their talent level on paper isn’t particularly high. Guingamp meanwhile, have lost a whopping 10/14 matches this year, a number of which have come on the back of them playing in Europe. This simply isn’t a squad that can cope with two matches a week, especially facing high calibre European opposition. I think they’ll be fairly tired today after throwing the kitchen sink at Fiorentina on Thursday night, so could be flat here. It’s worth noting that between them, both teams have had just one draw all season, which is a ridiculous figure for Ligue 1! You could argue both are due an all square game, but I have to favour Evian today. They have a lot of things in their favour and should be really fresh after a 3 week break (their game vs Lille was postponed last round). They aren’t a great side but I think they can take advantage of the usual Guingamp European hangover and collect 3 points. Prediction: Evian 2-1 Guingamp Recommended bet: Evian -0.25 @ 1.88 4/10 St Etienne – Lyon Big derby to round off the weekend and this is a fixture that Lyon always do well in. Their record at Le Stade Geoffroy Guichard is ridiculous and it’s something daft like 20 years since they last lost here! OL always seem to raise their game for this match and Sainte choke in front of their expectant fans. Lyon even have extra factors in their favour tonight which they should be able to take advantage of. They were only facing Qarabag, but St Etienne had to put plenty of effort into their Europa League match on Thursday night and still couldn’t win! Physically they could be slightly affected here, and also mentally drained. OL have had all week to prepare for their arch rivals and I’m sure intelligent coach Hubert Fournier will have prepared a range of good tactics to do battle with tonight. Lyon are actually the better team anyway irrelevant of the extra factors in their favour. It’s been remarkable how well they have played together this season, some of the youngsters have really stepped up to the plate. They could be lethal on the counter attack here and it’s difficult to see them suffering defeat. OL on a +0.25 handicap looks a good bet to me. They should at least draw, but I actually expect them to win. Prediction: St Etienne 0-1 Lyon Recommended bet: Lyon +0.25 @ 2.05 4/10

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 28th - 30th St. Etienne - Lyon St. Etienne hasn't lost in the last 5 games, but last Thursday they dissaponted the fans with the draw against Qarabag. Ofcourse the game tonight is different since the two teams have been always in rivalry and St. Etienne want to change the tradition that has Lyon not losing in ''Geoffrey Guichard'' in the last 15 years. Lyon had the whole week to prepare for this game and if they want to be one of the teams that will claim the title in the end of the year they have to win tonight as Marseille and PSG did yesterday. Lyon to win @ 3.75 Marathonbet

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 28th - 30th

omg what is wrong with lyon? this is comical
Only watched some (I can't stand the commentator who was on Bet365). I thought Lyon started really well, but St Etienne just seemed to have a lot more fight and desire overall - and their goalkeeper was in inspired form.

Only watched some (I can't stand the commentator who was on Bet365). I thought Lyon started really well' date=' but St Etienne just seemed to have a lot more fight and desire overall - and their goalkeeper was in inspired form.[/quote'] i watched match from start to finish. they were abysmal. i could number a list of things i saw but i can't be bothered. they cost me few hundred ££££ but i just wanna forget it and move on. at last st etienne got their first win against them in 20 years lol.

i watched match from start to finish. they were abysmal. i could number a list of things i saw but i can't be bothered. they cost me few hundred ££££ but i just wanna forget it and move on. at last st etienne got their first win against them in 20 years lol.
Long winning/losing streaks end up very spectacularly.. Anyway I made a nice profit with these Sunday fixtures, no complaints!