Nap Of The Day - Wednesday 12th November

Smarty72

Re: Nap Of The Day - Wednesday 12th November Bangor 1.00 – Oscatara – win at 5/2 bog wm hill Handicap chase With the morning favourite, Perfect Candidate, having proved disappointing on it’s 3 runs over fences to date it might be worth opposing him Donald McCain likes having winners at Bangor and Oscatara should have a good chance – won here over hurdles, has won on soft ground, having it’s second run back from a break and was only beaten 4L on seasonal debut in a similar quality race, Dropped a couple of pounds after that outing The fly in the ointment could be Gus Macrea who drops markedly in class after running in the big handicaps. But he has been pretty well beaten of late and hasn’t won for a couple of years

Re: Nap Of The Day - Wednesday 12th November 7.50 kempton thane of cawdor takes my eye at a decent price, as his form on this track is very good. gets in off a mark of 63 and if he can produce the form of his best runs here, then no reason why he shouldnt go close. no trip problems and jenny powell takes off a valuable 5lb, so with others having more questions to answer, i feel he should take all the beating. 12/1 bet365 bog 1pt win

Re: Nap Of The Day - Wednesday 12th November 4.10 Exeter Dear Darling ew 33/1 bet365 Try this one as bumper 4th hinted it should do well over further , lto was debut over hurdles when nudged along over 2miles , steps up to 2m3 and dam was a winner at distance and up to 2m5. Crosse rides and has a good s/r for yard , albeit over fences s/r is better.

Re: Nap Of The Day - Wednesday 12th November Winners so far; Bluemal 11/2 Xtc Evens Johnben 11/2 (SP better than R4) Btugero 4/1 :ok Later at Kempton

K5.50 Courier 1pt Win 8/1 Bet365 This bookie opened the betting at 14/1 for this and that didn't last long. It's been trimmed across the board and this unexposed horse could well start even shorter than the current 8/1. The horse hails from a particuarly potent trainer/jockey combo and it's often a hint to the horses chances when he books this particular 3lb claimer. He came from out of the clouds to win for this trainer on Monday and this unexposed horse is making its first appearance for its new trainer here and the money could be very significant. Closely related to some decent types that have won off marks in the 80s and 90s so the 52 here with the jockey taking off a further 3lb looks like potentially a very generous mark.
7.20 Kempton - Georgian Bay win @ 5/1 Bet365 This looks to be a very competitive race but I have my doubts about a few of them and I feel Georgian Bay has the best chance. Georgian Bay has not been in good form recently but since his last win he has raced exclusively on turf whereas, going by his record, he seems to prefer the artificial surfaces. He has also been contending with what looks to have been a high mark. However he has had 2 wins and a place on the AW with both wins coming over C&D. His last win was over C&D and was also from the same mark as today so he looks nicely handicapped for a big run back on his favourite surface. Grey Mirage won this last year but is 7lb higher and would need a career best to take this. The same can be said for Badr Al Badoor. Patentar smashed Georgian Bay at Lingfield but Georgian Bay is much better off at the weights and this race is also the AW debut for Patentar. Frontier Fighter might need the run and so might Magic City who has been off since August. However Magic city ran a good second in this last year and has been going close recently so I wouldn't be surprised if he goes well. Therefore while I can't totally write off the opposition as they all possess a chance. even though they have questions to answer, I feel that Georgian Bay who is tried and tested here might be able to benefit from a declining mark to continue his 100% C&D record.
5.20 Kempton Capsize please. Thanks.
Thane Of Cawdor 750 kemp 16/1 bet 365
7.50 Kempton - red dragon (1 point win @ sp )
7.50 kempton thane of cawdor takes my eye at a decent price, as his form on this track is very good. gets in off a mark of 63 and if he can produce the form of his best runs here, then no reason why he shouldnt go close. no trip problems and jenny powell takes off a valuable 5lb, so with others having more questions to answer, i feel he should take all the beating. 12/1 bet365 bog 1pt win
17.50 Kempton - Quae Supra 33/1 bet365
Trapper 1820 Kempton 0.5pt e/w Rennie Mackintosh 16/1 Bet 365