** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Variant League 8 - Mondays 8.30pm last game ever Badugi 11/5/15

teaulc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Variant League 8 - Mondays, resumes 12th Jan 8.30pm $1.10 Razz game is open for reg :ok Does anyone still get an email notification from Stars when a home game tourney is set up? I've checked my settings and I have it switched on, but haven't had any emails since the site upgraded to 7, I think.

Re: PL Variant League 8 - starts 1st December 2014 8.30pm $1.10

patience grasshopper' date=' late night and a day at work. good heads up last night but Helen just wouldnt go down. well played.[/quote']Thanks, it was a good HU, when I finally did get ahead I couldn't finish you off either and you got back ahead again. Feels like a long time since I won a game (though could count the number of games I've played this year on one hand) so great to get one in the bag and move off the bottom of the league table!

Re: PL Variant League 8 - starts 1st December 2014 8.30pm $1.10

not sure if i can make the next leg as i will be working,if i can get my tablet connected to the internet then who knows. good luck
Good that only 15 of 17 legs counts ;) Sry about scoreboard delay but i've been sick last week...:( Will do it tomorrow

Re: PL Variant League 8 - Mondays, resumes 12th Jan 8.30pm $1.10

2-7 Card Draw No Limit is unusual' date= but...
Actually, I went looking on Stars after the game as thought I might play some more, and the single draw games did seem to be NL, the triple draw ones are limit. (I resisted in the end when I saw the same Romanian guy sitting at all the low buy-in heads up tables!) Well done Andy. :clap I really couldn't decide whether you knew exactly what you were doing or whether you didn't have a clue and were just playing aggressively. :lol In the end I overthought it and went up in smoke!