** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Variant League 8 - Mondays 8.30pm last game ever Badugi 11/5/15

teaulc

Re: PL Variant League 8 - starts 1st December 2014 8.30pm $1.10

last game is open for registration, its been fun guys and gals,hope you have enjoyed it. we have 73 members of the club,and at most we have average 5 or 6 each week.
There's very little community on here and that's down to a handful of the the more successful players who use this forum as a vehicle to put up their results and scan the board looking for added value tournaments. They rarely reply or join in save to "thank" someone for congratulating them on a big score. If they played these "low level" tournaments then maybe others would. We all know who they are.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Variant League 8 - Mondays 8.30pm last game ever Badugi 11/5/15 good fun and I actually think I have the basics although learnt a valuable lesson that hands are measured by the highest card not the lowest...i.e my ace low hand lost in the 4 way all in!

Re: PL Variant League 8 - Mondays 8.30pm last game ever Badugi 11/5/15

good fun and I actually think I have the basics although learnt a valuable lesson that hands are measured by the highest card not the lowest...i.e my ace low hand lost in the 4 way all in!
you would have lost to my hand anyway mate, but all good fun, thanks all for playing,shame we couldnt get more to join in.

Re: PL Variant League 8 - starts 1st December 2014 8.30pm $1.10

okay,lets do it,(you dont have to if you dont want to though). $5 prop bet payable to league winner from each of the players listed below.(post up if you want in) teaulc. Avongirl Lusitanea Glennop Wurzel
My $5 will be on it's way to Lusitanea as soon as they let me deposit, (had to send copy of ID before they will let me). Then I just have to suss out how to transfer cash to another player, (never done it before). :(

Re: PL Variant League 8 - Mondays 8.30pm last game ever Badugi 11/5/15 All sorted now, and $5 sent to Lusitanea via Pokerstars, well done winning the league. Will try to play a few more if Al runs the league again. ( Do pokerstars do Open Face Chinese :) )

All sorted now, and $5 sent to Lusitanea via Pokerstars, well done winning the league. Will try to play a few more if Al runs the league again. ( Do pokerstars do Open Face Chinese :) )
Thank you Glenn! $5 received

Re: PL Variant League 8 - Mondays 8.30pm last game ever Badugi 11/5/15 Well done Vitor, very consistent over the months. :clap Have transferred my $5 tonight. :ok Big thank you to Al for sorting out this league and setting up all the games. :cheers Hopefully we can still get together regularly for a game without the league format.

Well done Vitor, very consistent over the months. :clap Have transferred my $5 tonight. :ok Big thank you to Al for sorting out this league and setting up all the games. :cheers Hopefully we can still get together regularly for a game without the league format.
Thank you Helen! $5 received