West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th 4pts Over 2.5 goals 1.75 Bet365 A feature of the matches these two have played this season have been how many goals they’ve contained and I don’t expect a great deal of difference in this one if I’m honest. United still don’t look brilliant at the back and West Brom have enough pace and movement to trouble them but the same can be said of the Baggies in defence too. Attacks should dominate this one so I’d be surprised if there isn’t three or more goals in the game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-brom-vs-man-utd-betting-goals-should-come-naturally-at-the-hawthorns

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th The over 2.5 does look very nice but... At some stage United will figure out a) How to shut games down when they are winning. b) How to defend properly. Their left side will only get stronger with Shaw and Rojo there. The right side is still a little vulnerable due to Rafael bombing forward, and not being covered properly by the right-sided midfielder. So at some stage they are actually going to keep a clean sheet. However, their offensive power is almost unmatched for me. They will score plenty so for them to win 3-0 or more is realistic. Interestingly United have not won a second half away from home this season. They have drawn 2 games (Burnley and Sunderland 0-0) and lost to Leicester 4-1 Another couple of factors here are Saido Berahino who has scored 6 goals in 9 games. The guy is on fire ! Also Rooney misses the game through suspension. Three betting options .... 1) If you think WBA will score then perhaps a better bet is the Man United win and BTTS which is 3.4 on bet365 2) If you think WBA won't score then the United to win to NIL is 3.1 various. 3) Unsure which way to go, but think United will win it then Man United and over 2.5 goals is 2.4 on stanjames. I think United will win it. I am not convinced about their defense yet, especially the disorganization at set pieces (where you would expect a top team to be rock solid). Thus for me its United to win and over 2.5 goals for 3 units

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th WEST BROM – MANCHESTER UNITED Any Time Scorer – Angel Di Maria at 2.80 @ Marathonbet The match of “Hawthorns” is closing tonight the day 8 of this year’s Premier League. West Brom hosts Manchester United, with the “Red Devils” having built a great tradition against their opponents. We refer characteristically that the last home win of West Brom against united came at 1984! The team of Louis Van Gaal starts gradually to stabilize its performances, with the two recent wins against West Ham and Everton (both 2-1) bringing a calmness at the atmosphere. Angel Di Maria has played a vital role at this positive situation, scoring three goals at his last four matches with United. The Argentinian tends to be the new leader of the team and I think that tonight will once more find the way to goal.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th

The over 2.5 does look very nice but... At some stage United will figure out a) How to shut games down when they are winning. b) How to defend properly. Their left side will only get stronger with Shaw and Rojo there. The right side is still a little vulnerable due to Rafael bombing forward, and not being covered properly by the right-sided midfielder. So at some stage they are actually going to keep a clean sheet. However, their offensive power is almost unmatched for me. They will score plenty so for them to win 3-0 or more is realistic. Interestingly United have not won a second half away from home this season. They have drawn 2 games (Burnley and Sunderland 0-0) and lost to Leicester 4-1 Another couple of factors here are Saido Berahino who has scored 6 goals in 9 games. The guy is on fire ! Also Rooney misses the game through suspension. Three betting options .... 1) If you think WBA will score then perhaps a better bet is the Man United win and BTTS which is 3.4 on bet365 2) If you think WBA won't score then the United to win to NIL is 3.1 various. 3) Unsure which way to go, but think United will win it then Man United and over 2.5 goals is 2.4 on stanjames. I think United will win it. I am not convinced about their defense yet, especially the disorganization at set pieces (where you would expect a top team to be rock solid). Thus for me its United to win and over 2.5 goals for 3 units
Very nice thoughts on the best way to extract value on this game Neilovan. I too am backing Man Utd & over 2.5 goals. Bet 365 have odds of 2.50 btw.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th need Man Utd to win for final of my acca (returns not huge), I'm pretty sure they'll win, but if they don't they'll throw a win away not be dragging behind West Brom IMO. So I'll probably wait for them to be winning in the 2nd half and if the lead isn't comfortable (..though this is Man Utd lol), say scoreline is 2-1, I'll lay them at that stage. Personally though I think they'll win it, but will probably fail to keep a clean sheet, 3-1 is my prediction.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th Could someone please tell me is Herrera fit? I saw match vs Everton and for me UTD is not yet a team that could be trusted. With Rooney (Herrera maybe) out that would mean counting on supernatural performance by Di Maria again. WBA stabilised their form in recent time, couple of good games (L'pool, Burnley) and I think they could have a good chance tonight.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th Not read anything about Herrera being unavailable on the Match previews I've looked at today... ...I'm starting to ponder whether Berahino to score but Man Utd to win is something to put a tiny stake on.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th Result of last weekend: 8 matches in Over2.5 1 match in Under2.5 (Newcastle - Leicester) I think this match will result in Under 2.5 In the last two years, there is no matchday results in 9 over - 1 under :)

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th

Result of last weekend: 8 matches in Over2.5 1 match in Under2.5 (Newcastle - Leicester) I think this match will result in Under 2.5 In the last two years, there is no matchday results in 9 over - 1 under :)
So because only one of nine matches so far was under 2.5 you think this one is more likely to be unders than overs?

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th [h=3]West Bromwich Albion[/h]

• 13 Myhill
  • 02 Wisdom
  • 25 Dawson
  • 06 Lescott
  • 15 Pocognoli
  • 08 Gardner
  • 07 Morrison
  • 17 Dorrans
  • 29 Sessegnon
  • 11 Brunt
  • 18 Berahino
[h=4]Substitutes[/h]
  • 09 Ideye
  • 10 Anichebe
  • 16 Gamboa
  • 21 Mulumbu
  • 22 Daniels
  • 23 McAuley
  • 28 Blanco

[h=3]Manchester United[/h]

• 01 de Gea
  • 02 Rafael
  • 04 Jones
  • 05 Rojo
  • 03 Shaw
  • 17 Blind
  • 21 Herrera
  • 07 Di María
  • 08 Mata
  • 20 van Persie
  • 11 Januzaj
[h=4]Substitutes[/h]
  • 09 Falcao
  • 12 Smalling
  • 13 Lindegaard
  • 16 Carrick
  • 18 Young
  • 24 Fletcher
  • 31 Fellaini

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United > Monday October 20th Over2.5 goals and Over3.5 cards double for me. WBA will surely attack United at home not only scoring but leaving themselves open to the United frontline who will surely pose a threat. If you look at Mike Dean card record this year, he is not shy showing the yellow card and added to his record last summer particularly involving West Brom, I think the cards quote is very fair even at 8/13 with Bet365.