** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day Competition - Sunday 5th October 2014

Re: Nap of the Day Competition - Sunday 5th October 2014 Blimey........second day running I'm studying a race, making a selection.......only to find that the racing post is still showing a non runner on the racecard. Today it's the horse I was going to pick.......:wall

Re: Nap of the Day Competition - Sunday 5th October 2014

Blimey........second day running I'm studying a race' date=' making a selection.......only to find that the racing post is still showing a non runner on the racecard. Today it's the horse I was going to pick.......:wall[/quote'] Doesn't the race card show the latest odds aswell, mine does? Surely it would show up any NR's then by a blank space instead off odds? Bit strange.

Re: Nap of the Day Competition - Sunday 5th October 2014 Winners today :ok Tony 2/11 DanV 2/1 Xtc 4/6 Fianna 4/7 Sarrow 5/4 Jedi 3rd 14/1 EW Still to run:

4.50 Longchamp 0.5pt e/w Es Que Love 25/1 Bet Victor
Desilusion 550 longchamp 12/1 paddy power
Local Present 5.00 Kelso 1 point win 7/2 Bet Victor BOG
5.00 Kelso : Sendiym @ 5/4 betvictor Thanks

Re: Nap of the Day Competition - Sunday 5th October 2014 5.35 kelso miss deefiant. needs to improve a little to win, but weighted to get closer to one of the favourites, one for hocky, and also appears to be getting better slowly but surely. no trip and ground worries, and jockey grant cockburn claims a valuable 5lb and knows the horse well, so looks to have a decent ew chance to me. 0.5 pts ew 16/1 skybet bog

Re: Nap of the Day Competition - Sunday 5th October 2014

Doesn't the race card show the latest odds aswell, mine does? Surely it would show up any NR's then by a blank space instead off odds? Bit strange.
It was still showing the odds on the racecard........it was only when I clicked on 'Compare Odds' that I noticed that most of the bookies had no odds for my horse.......so I went to the Life site and saw it was a non runner Yesterday it was the short priced favourite that was still on the card.......my EW shot was 22/1. I checked the Course reporter thing as the going was changing due to rain and that had reported the NR some time earlier ........but even then some 15 minutes later someone else posted that NR as their BBotD so it presumably stayed on the racecard for quite some time after it had been withdrawn The Life is pretty quick with NRs........the Post isn't !