** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NAP OF THE DAY FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2014

Re: NAP OF THE DAY FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2014 Ascot 4:50 - Buckland WIN @ 7/1 Bet365 Charlie Fellowes is in great form this week, 3 winners from 3 runners and this being his only runner of the day has to enter calculations. Was 2nd here over course and distance at the Shergar Cup meeting and gets to run off the same mark today of 84. Tricky horse but the stable is flying.

Re: NAP OF THE DAY FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2014 4.50 ascot buckland looks good to run a big race, as likes the track and ground today and has the form to go close if running to ability. handicapper gives him every chance off a mark of 84, and jockey martin lane, although new to the horse, is more than capable and so no worries there. trainer confident of a decent run, so with things much more in favour today, he should be involved in the finish. 0.5 points ew 9/1 coral bog

Re: NAP OF THE DAY FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2014 8.20 Wolverhampton Decent looking 3yr old field with several of these lightly race, several more been freshened up for a winter campaign and some in good form. Spreadable was a last time out winner over a mile at Lingfield, scored comfortably and step up to a mile shouldn’t be a problem but widest draw is harsh under a 6lb penalty. Artisitic Queen won on debut on turf at Lingfield at 16/1, that race hasn’t worked out great and was a tad disappointing on handicap debut at Yarmouth in a small field. Needs to show more on AW debut if to win this. Zman Awal was disappointing after winning her maiden in 2 handicaps on the AW and the break needs to have brought about some change for her to be winning this. Plucky Dip has won his last 2 starts over CD both in good style. A 6lb penalty makes things tougher again and wide draw tough but hard to pass over. Derbyshire clearly has his quirks but scored in good style over CD on penultimate run, disappointing at Ayr last time out but could be the sort to bounce back if new mark isn’t over bearing. Valen isn’t out of this neither given she was hampered last time out but still finished well into 3rd and would be one to watch. Marmarus is another CD winner last time out, up a further 5lb today with decent apprentice claiming 3lb of that back, clearly a favourites chance but little value in his price. Shingle might be the one to be with in this trappy looking event. Appeared to improve quite a bit last time out on AW debut at Kempton over 6f, shaping as if a step up in trip would suit given the way he was finishing. Runs off the same mark today and draw been much kinder today. 1pt win Shingle 5/1 bet365

Re: NAP OF THE DAY FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2014 8.50 wolves life less ordinary @ 4/1 coral this has drifted due to weight of money for the Quinlan horse... Can never trust a gamble from that stable!! Spencer has a good strike rate for Osborne stable and although only 1/10 with stable debutants I think this one has a good chance and stable seam to like the new surface

Re: NAP OF THE DAY FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2014 530 Fontwell: Third Act 15/8 Hills Tizzard horse who won a bumper in good style last year and was fancied on his hurdling debut at Wincanton. Ran poorly and in need of experience and now after a break goes over much further and being out of Kings Theatre he should be much more at home.

Re: NAP OF THE DAY FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2014 3 winners so far; :ok TonyWBA 33/1 EW Drew 7/2 Corky 13/8 JJG 2nd 16/1 EW R4 Still To Run;

7.20 Wolverhampton - Kelamita @ 4/1 Bet365
8.50 WOLVERHAMPTON (AW) (Class 5 - 1m1/2f Maiden Stakes) BOLD APPEAL @15/8 (bet365 #BOG) But since I like to back my selections with data and I skip almost every newcomer I stick with Bold Appeal. Market is still very young on this but fair price to me can't be more than 13/8.
0.5 e/w sealed 11/2 boyle sports 19.50 wolves cheers
18.50 Wolverhampton - Lady Bingo ?- 1 Pt Win @ 6\5 bog Bet 365
9.20 Wolverhampton - kindlelight storm ( 1 point win sp )
9.20 Wolves - Santa Teresa - 13/8 - Skybet
Wolverhampton 6.50 Nolecce (14/1 bet365 bog) 0.50 points e/w
19:40 Dundalk: CAT O'MOUNTAIN (3) @ 5/2 Paddy Power
8.20 Wolverhampton Decent looking 3yr old field with several of these lightly race, several more been freshened up for a winter campaign and some in good form. Shingle might be the one to be with in this trappy looking event. Appeared to improve quite a bit last time out on AW debut at Kempton over 6f, shaping as if a step up in trip would suit given the way he was finishing. Runs off the same mark today and draw been much kinder today. 1pt win Shingle 5/1 bet365
8.50 wolves life less ordinary @ 4/1 coral this has drifted due to weight of money for the Quinlan horse... Can never trust a gamble from that stable!! Spencer has a good strike rate for Osborne stable and although only 1/10 with stable debutants I think this one has a good chance and stable seam to like the new surface
19.50 - Wolverhampton - Rembrandt van Rijn @ 1.57 Bet365

Re: NAP OF THE DAY FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2014

8.50 wolves life less ordinary @ 4/1 coral this has drifted due to weight of money for the Quinlan horse... Can never trust a gamble from that stable!! Spencer has a good strike rate for Osborne stable and although only 1/10 with stable debutants I think this one has a good chance and stable seam to like the new surface
ffs spencer that was a disgusting ride!!!! There's educating and there's not trying!!!! It's a fine line.... Watch this one bolt in next time