Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion > Sunday September 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion > Sunday September 21st For me this is almost a banker for the Spurs win. And there are plenty of factors to back this up. Spurs basically rested the entire 1st team in Europa this week. At some stage (year after year) they have to figure out how to win easily after an Europa away day. All these signings with the Gareth Bale money are finding their feet. The premier league is so demanding and physical, that most of these new players were not ready. They needed a year to toughen up, and up the physical ante. WBA are in deep trouble. They have not scored in three games. They finished last season badly, losing 4 of their last 5. So they have lost 6 of their last 9. Comfortable SPurs win here at odds of 1.55 betvictor seems like a gift , for me a big bet of 6 units. I am also thinking SPurs 3-0 on betvictor for 1/4 unit (13 to 1) or SPurs 3-1 on bet365 for 1/4 unit (12 to 1)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion > Sunday September 21st

For me this is almost a banker for the Spurs win. And there are plenty of factors to back this up. Spurs basically rested the entire 1st team in Europa this week. At some stage (year after year) they have to figure out how to win easily after an Europa away day. All these signings with the Gareth Bale money are finding their feet. The premier league is so demanding and physical, that most of these new players were not ready. They needed a year to toughen up, and up the physical ante. WBA are in deep trouble. They have not scored in three games. They finished last season badly, losing 4 of their last 5. So they have lost 6 of their last 9. Comfortable SPurs win here at odds of 1.55 betvictor seems like a gift , for me a big bet of 6 units. I am also thinking SPurs 3-0 on betvictor for 1/4 unit (13 to 1) or SPurs 3-1 on bet365 for 1/4 unit (12 to 1)
Be careful here.Spurs had big troubles last season after playing in Euro League during the midweek.But i can see why you are so tempted about it.WBA have been really poor so far so i don't want to talk you out of it just a little reminder.GL!

Be careful here.Spurs had big troubles last season after playing in Euro League during the midweek.But i can see why you are so tempted about it.WBA have been really poor so far so i don't want to talk you out of it just a little reminder.GL!
They played with B team..

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion > Sunday September 21st this has to be the best weekend for bookies but devastating for the punters whether their money was on accumulators or outright. i know that some of these have drawn but they are losses in my book. this weekend has been absolutely devastating, so lets sum up the losses for the so called bankers england loss everton loss liverpool loss man utd loss tottenham germany loss schalke loss bayern leverkusen loss bayern munich loss dortmund spain loss athletic bilbao loss atletico madrid loss real sociedad i am absolutely speechless

this has to be the best weekend for bookies but devastating for the punters whether their money was on accumulators or outright. i know that some of these have drawn but they are losses in my book. this weekend has been absolutely devastating, so lets sum up the losses for the so called bankers england loss everton loss liverpool loss man utd loss tottenham germany loss schalke loss bayern leverkusen loss bayern munich loss dortmund spain loss athletic bilbao loss atletico madrid loss real sociedad i am absolutely speechless
Add to that: Loss Galatasary Loss Celtic Loss Shakhtar Loss Salzburg Cruzeiro are currently 1-2

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion > Sunday September 21st this is what i call post champions league and uefa cup syndrome. its really hinders any chance of making some money. hell i would have won if i had an inverted brain. i guess i should try that next time

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion > Sunday September 21st There were also some short-odds favourites that won this weekend, for example: Arsenal Barcelona Real Madrid Olympiakos But the list is shorter than the favourites who lost. Like Sajtion, I think perhaps some clubs were somehow affected by their European games in the week (Champions League and Europa League) even though they probably used some different players in those games? Or it could just be coincidence (I'm sure a lot of big clubs reguarly win after a European game).