** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Friday 22nd August 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 22nd August 2014 4.20 York - Able Spirit - EW at 40/1 bog betvictor 2yo maiden I've been looking at the once raced horses from yards who's runners usually come on a lot for their debut outings The head of the market is as might be expected with horses from Hannon, Gosden, Stoute, Haggas......but I'm looking for an EW shot at bigger prices The two I fancy to put up a much improved showing are Beach Samba and Able Spirit.......I've gone with the Meehan horse because he's bigger odds and the stable appear to be in better form with a couple of winners this week

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 22nd August 2014 4 winners today so far;:clap PunterPete 33/1 EW Btugero 14/1 Johnben 12/1 EW Striker 11/10 Still to run; Bartrum see the rules thread for accepted bookies:ok

20.10 hamilton Live dangerously @ 12/1 (365) 10/1 (pp) - not sure u accept 365 prices.... been waiting ing for this one to drop to 5f and this track should suit.... Love the trainer/jockey combo here... Off it's lowest ever mark in an awful race so why not punt it.........
7.55 kilbeggan Grangeclare Rosa win 9/4 betvictor Gets 12lbs from market rivals which should be enough to win , should come on for debut 3rd, Mullins won this in the past and this one bred to do well in bumpers.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 22nd August 2014

20.10 hamilton Live dangerously @ 12/1 (365) 10/1 (pp) - not sure u accept 365 prices.... been waiting ing for this one to drop to 5f and this track should suit.... Love the trainer/jockey combo here... Off it's lowest ever mark in an awful race so why not punt it.........
:clap