** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Bulgaria: 2014-15

[TABLE=class: table-main]

[TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, colspan: 3]26 Jul 2014[/TH] [TH]1[/TH] [TH]X[/TH] [TH]2[/TH] [TH]B's[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1406386800-1-1-0-0]18:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Cherno More - Ludogorets[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]4.82[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.52[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]7[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1406388600-1-1-0-0]18:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Marek - Haskovo[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.17[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.48[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]6[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1406394000-1-1-0-0]20:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Lok. Plovdiv - Slavia Sofia[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.36[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.19[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]7[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, colspan: 3]27 Jul 2014[/TH] [TH]1[/TH] [TH]X[/TH] [TH]2[/TH] [TH]B's[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1406478600-1-1-0-0]19:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]CSKA Sofia - Levski[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.51[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.16[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.59[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]7[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1406480400-1-1-0-0]20:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Beroe - Botev Plovdiv[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.17[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]7[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, colspan: 3]28 Jul 2014[/TH] [TH]1[/TH] [TH]X[/TH] [TH]2[/TH] [TH]B's[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1406561400-1-1-0-0]18:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Lok. Sofia - Litex Lovech[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.82[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.26[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.90[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Loko Plovdiv - Slavia Big value on visitors and very wrong odds! Loko Plovdiv are completely different team this season - they lost their owner, their coach and all their squad from last year. Against Levski last Saturday only two players from last season started for Loko - goalkeeper Gospodinov and defender Granchov. After their owner left the team, the fans of Loko Plovdiv started owning it and desperately trying to find some money from sponsors, so that the team can start the season. They quickly assembled a team, but the guys they got are of lower quality and I barely knew 2-3 names from their whole squad - the rest were completely anonymous players to me (and even those that I knew, are players from lower caliber). Furthermore, they trained together for only 10 days before the start of the season. I guess the price is like this because Loko got surprisingly good result - 1:1 draw away to Levski, and they were even leading before Levski equalized 7 minutes before the final whistle. However, Loko Plovdiv didn't show anything in this came - they could barely string three passes together and cross the half-line. They simply parked the bus and scored from a long shot distance. It wasn't Loko Plovdivplaying well, it was Levski being poor and devoid of any ideas (as they were the whole last season). On the other hand, Slavia this summer did probably the best transfer policy in the last decade for their club. They were very active on the market (which is not typical for Slavia) and bought some very good players for A PFG standards - former CSKA Brazilian striker Platini (he was one of the best forwards in the league two seasons ago), Dutch midfielder Burtzorg from Ludogorets, midfielder Stanislav Gentchev - former Ludogorets and Levski, wide midfielder Manzoro from Chernomorets and defender Vezhalov from Levski. Slavia has a good squad and they run over Marek in the 1st round - 4:1 at home. I think Slavia is a better team than Loko Plovdiv and the hosts will not park the bus at home and will leave much more space in the back. Even if they don't, I still believe Slavia should have the upper hand here. I would price away win at around 2.10. At current prices - above 3 in some bookies, it is big value. The draw no bet or double chance on Slavia is a must for more risk averse punters. Slavia @ 3.05 (Marathon)

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Beroe - Botev I like Beroe's odds here. Botev is a team in tremendous crisis. A few months ago, they were the wealthiest Bulgarian team and had ambitions to challenge Ludogorets. But over one week in June, everything crumbled - the bank of the their owner bankrupted and the owner fled the country, fearing legal prosecution for this bankruptcy. After this events, the budget of Botev have been reduced many times, the salary ceiling dropped to 1,500 euros/month (they had players getting 25-30,000 euros monthly before that), most of the key players and the coach Penev ran away and the team was filled with youngsters from the youth team. Botev had an awful game yesterday against 2nd division Austrian St Polten. They were all over the place, the Austrian won 2-0 but could have easily scored 5-6 goals, as they missed a plethora of excellent chances. Botev seemed completely clueless. On top of this, their new manager is Velislav Vutsov - a very poor and terrible coach, who keeps on being promoted just because his father was an important official in Bulgarian football, but the guy is a big mess and he always fails epically everywhere. Beroe is one of the most solid teams in the country. They got financial stability (something rare for our league), they have a very good manager who has been with the team for several seasons already, and they got also a core of players who have played together for some time and have built very good connection. Beroe was probably the best Bulgarian team in summer friendlies as they destroyed Levski with 3:0 and totally outplayed CSKA (finished 0:0). Beroe has got a fortress at home where they get top support from the crowd and are very hard to play against. On top of this, they have very good record against Botev (it is kind of local rivalry). Beroe @ 2.10 (bet365)

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15

Loko Plovdiv - Slavia Slavia @ 3.05 (Marathon)
Beroe - Botev Beroe @ 2.10 (bet365)
Lol, that was very bad luck! Beroe failed to win after an equalizer in the 94th minute (last attack of the game). Slavia only drew with Loko Plovdiv although they were dominating the game heavily.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Haskovo v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]96.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levski Sofia v Lokomotiv Sofia (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.69[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ludogorets Razgrad v Marek Dupnitsa (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Botev Plovdiv v Cherno More (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slavia Sofia v CSKA Sofia (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Litex Lovech v Beroe (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Beroe-Levski Sf 19.30 local time After a poor last season,Levski took the things seriously and welcomed back their club legend Georgi Ivanov as a head coach.Murcia(a Spanish coach)came in to bring order out of chaos.But this thing didn't work and he got fired just after 3 games in charge.Disappointing start for Levski once again.They drew in the 1st round at home against a team who is full of issues which need to be solved.They almost got relegated due to financial problems but onc again managed to steal a point from Levski.Then in the 2nd round CSKA(who is Levski number 1 enemy) torn them apart winning by 2 goals margin.3rd round 1:0 win over Lokomotiv SF who are always slow starters and are always fighting to keep their elite status.A couple of ex-players came back in the team.A few foreign players were bought the main players remained in the team but it's all the same.I think they just cannot handle the pressure even though they have played together a couple of years ago they seem like they haven't.H2H is against Levski too.They always find it hard to play against Beroe who relies mostly on their home games. Even though Beroe is still about to win a league game,they play some good football with a lot of tackles and fouls.They posses the ball very well and have some fast forwarders.2 draws and a defeat since the beginning of the season here but they came against top BG teams.(Botev,Cherno more and Litex.)BUT yesterday Beroe sold their best player and goalscorer Andonov to Denizlispor.He was the main threat upfront and now without him they will lack confidence and attack power.Another important missing is Ivan Karadjov(GK).Levski is still the bigger club and now with Ivanov in charge who is a big motivator i think they will up their game.I see a great chance for Levski to win away from home. I am going against my gut feeling which says 1:1 and H2H and their current form here due to the absences in the home camp.It's just Andonov was the heart and the soul of Beroe and now without him and without Karadjov they will find it hard to shut down Levski's attacks.Beroe will look toothless i think and the away team should hit the net at least once. AW win @ 2.3 medium stakes and Correct score 0:2 @ 10 all with bet365.GL! P.SThe odds have risen to 2.7 with bet365.They represent massive value in my eyes.There is nothing that suggests that.I am looking at the group for the game and it's the strongest one.Only Plamen Iliev is missing(GK)but he has a long-term injury.For someone who is not willing to take that risk bet365 offers 1.95 for 2 DNB. 2:1`Shitty GK f***ed up the game.Levski were possessing the ball as i expected while Beroe were defending.Anywa it was a poor perfomance from the away team but it wouldn't go that way if it wasn't Kunchev.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 GL mate. For me it`s an absolute under! Last season Gonzo made some good matches in Cherno more, but his tactic was way too defensive. Yes, may be he is a great motivator, especially in Levski where he`s a living legend, but he`s not the best manager. The selection in Levski was so wrong made. Only free agents whit not so good qualities. If Levski win today it will be only because of 'the manager euphoria'. On the other hand, Hubtchev, Beroe coach likes a counterattacking football. Strong play in defense, fast attacks or long balls for star Hristov. And don`t worry for Andnov, he is not part of the team from the start of this season. Last two matches Beroe conceded goals in 90+ minutes. That will make them today even more cautious in defense today. Under 2.5 - 1.61 Bet365 - 8/10 Away win - 2.70 Bet365 - 7/10 0-1 - 7.50 Bet365 - 5/10 GL.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 For some reason Levski tend to waste every good opportunity they create.That cost them the game against CSKA and a few more last season.It's just Bojinov is not in his best days.It's not like they create much but everyone of them gets wasted...I think today at least one would hit the target.Under is the obvious bet.But it doesn't look like value one to me.I just cannot skip to bet on AW given the odds.Bet365 was offering 2.70 for Levski against CSKA.It's a must take for me.GL with your bets.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ludogorets-Botev Plovdiv, Supercup Botev Plovdiv lost Anicet, Benga, Younes, Luchin, Curtean, Pedro, Sprockel, Minev, Kortzorg (important defenders and their best goal scorers) due to financial problems, so i dont think they can compete with a ludogorets side today. They lost in Europaleague to St Pölten, a team from austrias second league (i am from austria, and i know how shitty St Pölten is, and i watched Botev Plovdiv play even worse). ludogorets owners only want one thing, and that is winning titles. they have by far the most expensive team in bulgaria (36Mio €, CSKA Sofia is second with 13,3Mio, Botev is around 9Mio worth). at bet 365 AHC -1 @1,725 AHC -1,5 @ 2,2

Ludogorets-Botev Plovdiv, Supercup Botev Plovdiv lost Anicet, Benga, Younes, Luchin, Curtean, Pedro, Sprockel, Minev, Kortzorg (important defenders and their best goal scorers) due to financial problems, so i dont think they can compete with a ludogorets side today. They lost in Europaleague to St Pölten, a team from austrias second league (i am from austria, and i know how shitty St Pölten is, and i watched Botev Plovdiv play even worse). ludogorets owners only want one thing, and that is winning titles. they have by far the most expensive team in bulgaria (36Mio €, CSKA Sofia is second with 13,3Mio, Botev is around 9Mio worth). at bet 365 AHC -1 @1,725 AHC -1,5 @ 2,2
I have to warn you that Ludogorets have much more important games in the next few days - they play league leaders CSKA on Saturday and then go to Bucuresti to meet Steaua in Champions League qualifiers. I seriously doubt they were going to spend much energy tonight for a meaningless game. Also the heat at the moment is just terrible - it is close to 40 degrees and is hardly possible to breath. Last Super Cup Ludogorets failed against Beroe.... I have the feeling that value lies with the team from Plovdiv, but still, good luck with your bet.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ludogorets will rotate alot.Dermendjiev said that they want the title but not at all cost.Botev is surely in crysis but as was said above Ludo have too many big fights in the next week.Given that i think that 1.55 with bet365 is just too short.If it was somethink about 1.8 it would interest me but not now.I think it would be a close encounter because of the high temperature.Ludo surely won't give up and i think the draw is the most likely outcome

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Also Dermendjiev is a witty guy and will surely outsmart tactically Vutsov. Last season's four draws between Ludogorets and Botev were in a big part due to the former Botev coach Stoilov's tactics which very successfully held Ludogorets's mean attack at bay. Vutsov cannot replicate Stoilov's tactical approach because he is nowhere near Stoilov's level as a coach. Also Vutsov has far inferior players his season. Anything other than an easy Ludogorets win is very difficult to forecast. Botev sit proudly in second place in A Groupd's table, but they were very, very lucky to have 8 points so far. They were not the better team in any of their four games so far, one could even argue that they were second best.

It doesn't really matter if Ludogorets will rotate or not. Ludogorets's second best 11 is better than any team in Bulgaria at the moment and miles better than Botev's 11. Ludogorets -1.5 AH all the way.
It doesn't really works this way. Last year Ludogorets struggled a lot against Botev even with their best eleven. They could barely score a goal against them. And even if Botev is weakened, their defense and keeper are practically the same. Also it is important who will play for Ludogorets. I think they will surely rest their regular center backs and probably one of their fullbacks, as the guys were carrying some injuries and they won't risk them before CSKA and Steaua. So, they will play in the back most likely with very risky guys like Mantula and Choko. Also, their second goalkeeper Chvorovich is very bad and a big liability. I would also have second thoughts about backing Ludogorets when this clown is at goal.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Their defense and keeper are not the same. Only Yordan Hristov is still there. Well, Stachowiak is there too, but he's a reseve to Mihail Ivanov at the moment probably because of an ongoing dispute about his wage. None of their holding midfielders from last season are there apart from Jirsak, who is suspended for the match. Vutsov cannot replicate Stoilov's tactics from last season because he is a very poor coach and Botev has far inferoir players.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ludogorets-CSKA SF 20:00 Local time Ludo will have to deal with the absence of Brayan Angulo(LB).He is still not 100% recovored from an injury and Dermenjiev doesn't want to rush him given the fact that Ludo will travel to Bucurest after a few days.Good news are that Terziev,Barth(both CB's) and Minev (RB)are recovered and could take part if necessary.Hamza(CF) is fit too.Earlier in the week Ludo released Lumu who actually was a good young player but the lack of discipline cost him the carreer.Anyway,Ludo is almost at full strenght but as well as their last coach,Dermenjiev likes to rotate too.A couple of days back,Ludo won Bulgaria Supercup scoring 3 after the break to win by 1:3 against Botev.The coach used almost all of his regular starters except maybe those who were mentioned above who werent'ready yet.After the break given the situation on the field Dermenjiev was forced to play Misidjan who happened to decide the game.Anyway the game of their lives is getting closer and closer so much more rotation should be seen today.They will play more cautiously and defensive football as they tried against Botev during the 1st half but when they conceded they had to go out to attack.CSKA is having some good moments being a leader.1 year ago they were about to go udner administration but here they are now.Mladenov said that everything but a defeat is welcomed tonight,because Ludo is the best team in Bulgaria during the last 4 years and CSKA is slowly recovering.He could rely on their newest signing from Brescia Tonci Kukoc(LW)who was said to be very fast and talanted.Tunchev(CB)is also an important and very experienced player who missed the last round against Haskovo and will be ready for tonight's game.I expect a nervy start of the game with both teams trying not to lose and Ludo players saving energy.In their last 2 meeting 1 goal decided the game and it came in 77th and 89th minute.I think something similar is very likely to happen tonight.I am sure if someone offers a dull 0:0 both coaches would be ok.Mladenov will avoid losing to the best team in "'A"" group and Dermenjiev will have a full squad against Steaua.Bet365 offers evens for a HW which under different circumstances would be a ''must bet'' for me but not today.I prefer to place a medium stake on HT-Draw @ 2.10 with bet365 and small punt on CS 0:0 @ 10.Under 2.5 is a good choice either but the odds don't interest me(1.66)and i am looking for higher ones.If you can get any higher odds i suggest you to take them. 2:0.The bet failed to deliver.Dermenjiev played the "B'' squad as it was expected but they were still better than CSKA.Ludo was without their regular GK,CB,CDM(captain)and CF.I didn't expect so much rotation in the team but the coach didn't change the club's politic.CSKA played ok actually but there is just a big gap between Ludo and the rest of our so called 'big teams''.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 CSKA-Marek Dupnitsa 20:00 Local time CSKA and Ludo(10 points)top the A group before this round in Bulgaria.Only Ventsislav Vasilev(RB,LB)won't play due to a broken toe.CSKA has a fit squad though.Nothing much to add to the post above about the home side.They have fast forwarders who could easily brake through Marek's defence.Even though Marek is only 3 points behind CSKA,they lack skills and confidence.They are newly promoted and together with Haskovo are relegation material.The home team will top the championship today with ease.Marek plays defensive football and against weaker sides they manage to get something but not tonight.CSKA won't have any troubles to brake them down.I expect a comfortable win tonight and 3:0 would be my guess.1\1 HT\FT at 1.55 with bet365 high stakes and a small punt on 3:0 Correct score @ 6.50 3:0\5:0

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Litex-Levski Sunday 20:00 Local time Bojinov is back in Sofia after "Big Sam"decided that he won't be needed.This was the news i was waiting for to take this bet.Litex has a few doubts which could be decisive here.Vasil Bozhikov(CB)is out.He is the main airial threat in the team.He is a good defender and he would be missed.Iliya Milanov(CB)is doubtful.He didn't train for a whole week and even if he is in the squad i doubt he will start.Aleksander Cvetkov(CM)is also doubtful.He is the captain of our Youth National Team.Litex's coach Balakov will decide a couple of hours before the game if he would play.Vajushi(CAM)also a big doubt.He didn't train yesterday but maybe he will make the bench.Mendy(CB)is back in the team and will take Bozhikov's place.Even if Balakov was a great player he sucks as a coach.He was fired from a number of teams in Germany,Switzerland and Croatioa as well as here in Bulgaria.After the last game there were shouts from the crowd wanting him to leave the club(Litex won 3:0!!!).Even though Litex are somehow managing to collect 7 points so far they cannot compete with the best in Bulgaria.Levski are not one of the best or at least not right now.Last round they beat Botev at home with a late winner(90+3).This was a well deserved win after 75-25 possession of the ball in the 2nd half.Their confidence must be high even though Botev is far from its best days.Naumovski,Blazevic,Mihail Ivanov,Kunchev all GK were released due to a bad shape.Plamen Iliev is back in the squad after an injury.It was said that he is ready to play but not 100% sure if he will.Minev(LB)got injured against Beroe 2 weeks ago but will be fit to play.Orachev(LB) is injured.Big news is that Bozhinov is back after he travelled to London.It was published that he will sign 1+1 contract with West Ham but in fact he didn't.He is here and should prove Allardyce wrong.Levski are not the best travellers at the minute but it seems they are hitting on some kind of form but this fight will be hard.Litex as well as most teams in Bulgaria(except maybe CSKA and Ludogorets)relies mostly on their home games.The guests have lost just 1 of their last 7 H2H meetings and i am 99% sure they won't lose this week.I think that both teams will be happy not to lose this game.It has big psychological importance for both camps.Litex will remain undefeated at home after such a derby and Levski will make one more step to stabilizing the team. X2 is my call here @ 1.75(medium stakes)with bet365 and a small play on 1:1 Correct Score @ 6.50.GL! 3:0.Epic fail and shitty weekend as well

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Levski-Cherno More 29.08 20:00 Local time It is hard for me to write something positive about Levski Sofia after their fiasco against Litex last round.More than that yesterday Ludogorets eliminated Steaua and now is in the Group stage of the Champ.League.Besides that Levski are still looking for a new striker because Bojinow is totally out of form as well as the whole team in fact.Good news is that Luis Pedro,the only man doing something positive upfront is fit to play.Once again Levski will be without their GK Plamen Iliev.Even though 'The Blues'tend to perform better at home,i cannot trust them again or at least not at these odds(1.4).They have no major problems with the squad( i mean they have serious once,because they lack quality but no missing players for now.)so Levski shoud give it a try to win this one.Cherno more is a typical home team.They are hard to be beaten at home and mediocre at best on the road.They changed their coach and now the team uses much more attacking formation.But that was at home.Given Levski's form i don't see why Cherno More won't go in Sofia and attack at "'Georgi Asparuhov'.The game will be played at empty stadium because of Levski's fans who got enthusiastic and behaved badly in Lovech against Litex a week ago.Anyway i think Levski will win but 1.4 doesn't interest me. My guess would be 1:0. Slavi Stalev(CB) and Daniel Georgiev(CDM) are out for CHerno More while their goalscorer Manolev is back.Still no bet for me but 1:0 worths a small punt. 1:0

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Lokomotiv Plovdiv-CSKA Sofia Saturday 20:00 Local time Both teams are coming into this fixture from this different positions.Loko Pld has been beaten hard in Varna(3:0).Usually they are awkward visitors and actually the only team who cannot defeat them right now is Levski.Nedelcho Matushev(Loko's coach)said that the team should learn from its mistakes.Kamburov(Lokomotiv's main threat upfron won't play due to an arrangement between his club and CSKA).Spas Delev(ST) was brought in.The home team have some new players who haven't play together and are still adapting to each other.Kamburov is their only abcense for tommorow but they won't be capable of facing CSKA without him. CSKA on the other hand are on the top of the group,having 2 points more than Ludo.They smashed Marek(5:0) at home but they could easily have scored 2-3 more.CSKA have a deady attacking players who can knock down every defence in our championship right now.They look on fire right now with Sergiu Bus and Karachanakov who are excellent shooters and Marquinhos(CAM)who delivers the passes. With Kamburov out there will be nobody to hold CSKA defenders back.The Reds have a tradition of having a hard time in Plovdiv against Lokomotiv but the situation now is very different.It's just Loko have scored 1 in 3 games,concedeing 7 in that process. High stakes on AW with bet365 @ 1.55 with bet365 and Medium stakes on AW (-1AH) @ 2. 0:3.Easy done!:ok Another game that caught my eye is Haskovo against Botev(Saturday @ 18:00 Local time). I rate Haskovo to be the weakest team in the div so far.They have some good players like Emil Angelov(scored a few in Euro League with Levski, Boyan Peykov(GK) who had played for several teams in A group,Atanas Chipilov who has 60 games for Dinamo Kiev 2,Chernomorets,Beroe etc.).The team consists mostly of young and local guys but there are several foreign players.Haskovo is relatively strong at home(1:1:1) scoring 2 against 2.Doncho Atanasov (LW) is a fast and creative attacker who likes to start from distance.Emil Angelov is dangerous in the penalty area and can cause some problems of the defence. Botev is a team who tries to hit some kind of form..Even though they lost in Sofia,they managed to bounce back winning at home against Slavia(2:0).The main problem for them is winning on the road.They are still about to win a game away from Plovdiv(0:1:1).Aleksander Kolev(CF) is a big doubt.He got injured and missed a few days.He won't be 100% fit to play but tommorow it will become clear if he can make the bench.It's 99% sure that Rosen Kolev(CB) won't play.He has a knee injury and won't be risked.He is ex-national player and an important part of Botev's defence.Filip Filipov won't be 100% fit to play either and i doubt he will be risked.Anyway Botev could well replace him.Velislav Vucov uses many youngsters who are relatively unexperienced but are handling the pressure for now.As i said they should imporve their games on the road but these important missing players don't help them much.They have Cvetkov(CAM) upfront who has many games in A group as well as in other countries but Vucov doens't play him much.He can bring calmness and creativity in the team. Medium confidence on the draw here @ 3.25.I think after the good game against Slavia at home another dissapointment away from Plovidv is about to be seen.The bookies are well aware of Botev's unstable performance away from home and that's why the odds are so short for the draw.(Haskovo takes the last place while Botev is 2nd...) 1:2 It was a close encounter but Haskovo failed to deliver.I hope i have more luck with CSKA though

Levski-Cherno More 29.08 20:00 Local time It is hard for me to write something positive about Levski Sofia after their fiasco against Litex last round.More than that yesterday Ludogorets eliminated Steaua and now is in the Group stage of the Champ.League.Besides that Levski are still looking for a new striker because Bojinow is totally out of form as well as the whole team in fact.Good news is that Luis Pedro,the only man doing something positive upfront is fit to play.Once again Levski will be without their GK Plamen Iliev.Even though 'The Blues'tend to perform better at home,i cannot trust them again or at least not at these odds(1.4).They have no major problems with the squad( i mean they have serious once,because they lack quality but no missing players for now.)so Levski shoud give it a try to win this one.Cherno more is a typical home team.They are hard to be beaten at home and mediocre at best on the road.They changed their coach and now the team uses much more attacking formation.But that was at home.Given Levski's form i don't see why Cherno More won't go in Sofia and attack at "'Georgi Asparuhov'.The game will be played at empty stadium because of Levski's fans who got enthusiastic and behaved badly in Lovech against Litex a week ago.Anyway i think Levski will win but 1.4 doesn't interest me. My guess would be 1:0. Slavi Stalev(CB) and Daniel Georgiev(CDM) are out for CHerno More while their goalscorer Manolev is back.Still no bet for me but 1:0 worths a small punt.
1-0 Very nice Simeon. Congrats!!

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ludogorets-Beroe 20:00 Local time Ludogorets is in the group stages of the CL now.This is a big win for a Bulgarian team because it is the 2nd time in our football history(the first time was back in 2006 when Levski made it).Ludo celebrated for whole night while Razgrad is still celebrating.Dermenjiev willl once again rotate players.Hamza will most certainly start upfront.The defence may suffer some changes too.The midfield as well.That's ok because all of Ludo's players are better than Beroe once.In my opinion only Choco(RB)doesn't deserve to be in the team and maybe Mantula(CB)but anyways.Ludo will no doubt take this game seriously because no matter they made it to the group phase,they have a local league to play in.CSKA topped the ""A"" group and Ludo have to win order to keep the distance short.Beroe is a tough nut to crack but they are not as good and confident as when they are in Stara Zagora.Hubchev must deal with some important missings as well and a few doubts who are most certainly out.Atanas Zehirov(CDM) and Dinkov(CB) are out which may force the coach to use the same 3-5-2 formation which was used in their home game against Haskovo which Beroe won 2:0.The new signing Mihael Kovacevic(CB)is still about to make his official debut for the team and the missings in the defence could force him to,even though he has only several trainings with his new squad.Beroe will try to sit back and posses the ball in order to kill the tempo.A low scoring affair is my call here.Ludo will surely want to win the game but i doubt they will go all out attack from the very beginning of the game.As they did in previous games after they participated in CL games in midweek,they will play a weaker squad in the beginning and on the break if the result has not been changed,Dermenjiev will play some of the regular starters.I think Ludo will win the game though but it won't be easy for sure.I will go with a riskier bet this time because i like the odds very much. Draw\HW HT\FT @ 3.4 with bet365.GL! 0:1\1:1 HT FT.Ludogorets underrestimated them and after the half menaged to score just once.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Levski-Slavia 14.09 18:45 Local time I know it's a bit early but i am confident on this bet and i have already placed this bet because i don't see how the odds will last any longer.First of all i am betting on Levski -1EH @ 2.2 with bet365 and a small punt on Correct score 3:0 @ 9 with bet365.Today Levski loaned out Bojinov(CF) to Ternana.He was Levski's superstar but he didn't impress me because was in a bad shape and seemed totally out of form.His wish was to play in Italy not in Bulgaria and there he is.His absence isn't a big problem because Levski brought in some attacking players and plus that Domovchiisky(ST) is there too.Plamen Iliev(GK)is expected to return after a long-term injury.This is a big plus for Levski because he is a good goalkeeper and even though he is just 23 he is an experienced player.Levski are slowly improving.They won 3 out of their 4 home games.They play attacking football with a lot of passes but hardly manage to find the net because teams often stay deeply in their own half.That's why they score rarely more than 1 goal.Anyway this won't be the case here for sure.Slavia are awful at the minute.They lost their last 4 games without even scoring a single goal.As a result Milen Radukanov resignated and Kolev was hired.Nobody knows who that Kolev is.He said he had plan but i doubt he will remain until the end of the season though.Georgi Petkov(GK and captain),Fonseka(LW)Velkov(CM)and Genchev(CDM main player) are all out.Without Genchev and Petkov Slavia are doomed.There will be nobody to hold Levski back.Slavia had found it hard to defend with Genchev on,and now with him off they stand no chance.Levski will want to send a message to the teams which are about to come in Sofia.This will be the first impressive win for them from the beginning of the championship.''The Blues'' have no major problems with the squad and should decide the game in its first half.I recommend it on single with high stakes.GL 2:0.Congrats to the followers(if there are any at all).It was a tough game for the both teams but LEvski delivered well as expected.Slavi are slowly imporving after the international break and under Ivan Kolev.They will start winning very soon.

Levski-Slavia 14.09 18:45 Local time I know it's a bit early but i am confident on this bet and i have already placed this bet because i don't see how the odds will last any longer.First of all i am betting on Levski -1EH @ 2.2 with bet365 and a small punt on Correct score 3:0 @ 9 with bet365.T
Simeon, what is your argument to believe that odds won't last any longer, even though they are very miserable right now, given Levski's pathetic performance?! When was the last time you saw big drop on odds on A PFG game?! I would assume a big drop only if there was some big factor to trigger it - e.g. Slavia playing with youngsters - but believing in big odds drop because some mediocre guys like Genchev and Fonseca won't play, is delusional. Also you forgot to mention that 2 of the 3 home wins were achieved through extra time winners. And they were both miserably priced for Levski wins - 1.30-1.40. Do you think that winners in extra time justify such crap odds and make them good deal?! Do you think that very poorly playing Levski, which drew their last two home games against Slavia, deserves 1.40 odds and you even call it value?! Also, I think you should have mentioned the reports in local media, according to which the players of Slavia didn't like their previous coach Radukanov and had incentive to kick him out (even Slavia's boss confirmed this). Which means that now that the players achieved their goal, they might play much more motivated.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 The odds on -1 EH are far from miserable (2.20) Slavia can't defent at all.Genchev and Fonseca are no doubt mediocre players but Genchev is a player who had not missed a game from the beginning.He is their main player in the defence even though he is CDM. Levski creates chances but doesn't score.Now with the new players upfront this will change.It's just Bojinov didn't care much. Odds are crap (1.3) for a straight win because everybody knows Levski will win and will do it with big margin.Petkov is out and it was him who was saving Slavia time and time again in their previous mettings. About the reports?Should i metion also that Ivanov was seen to talk to a stranger woman who was said to be a hooker or that Bojinov had a new girlfriend and etc.Don't trust everything that is published.Levski will cover the handicap i am recommending and don't make me sound like i am their fan,defending them, i am from Pernik after all.Cherrs and GL!

Levski-Slavia 14.09 18:45 Local time I know it's a bit early but i am confident on this bet and i have already placed this bet because i don't see how the odds will last any longer.First of all i am betting on Levski -1EH @ 2.2 with bet365 and a small punt on Correct score 3:0 @ 9 with bet365.Today Levski loaned out Bojinov(CF) to Ternana.He was Levski's superstar but he didn't impress me because was in a bad shape and seemed totally out of form.His wish was to play in Italy not in Bulgaria and there he is.His absence isn't a big problem because Levski brought in some attacking players and plus that Domovchiisky(ST) is there too.Plamen Iliev(GK)is expected to return after a long-term injury.This is a big plus for Levski because he is a good goalkeeper and even though he is just 23 he is an experienced player.Levski are slowly improving.They won 3 out of their 4 home games.They play attacking football with a lot of passes but hardly manage to find the net because teams often stay deeply in their own half.That's why they score rarely more than 1 goal.Anyway this won't be the case here for sure.Slavia are awful at the minute.They lost their last 4 games without even scoring a single goal.As a result Milen Radukanov resignated and Kolev was hired.Nobody knows who that Kolev is.He said he had plan but i doubt he will remain until the end of the season though.Georgi Petkov(GK and captain),Fonseka(LW)Velkov(CM)and Genchev(CDM main player) are all out.Without Genchev and Petkov Slavia are doomed.There will be nobody to hold Levski back.Slavia had found it hard to defend with Genchev on,and now with him off they stand no chance.Levski will want to send a message to the teams which are about to come in Sofia.This will be the first impressive win for them from the beginning of the championship.''The Blues'' have no major problems with the squad and should decide the game in its first half.I recommend it on single with high stakes.GL
Currently Levski don't have the resources to score more than one goal. Also Slavia have some decent players in attack and if they score, Levski will need to score three for this bet to be a winning one. Slavia played pathetic in the last couple of games, but now they have a new coach so that should have a positive effect on the team. In my opinion the value lies with Slavia.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Simeon, you are aware that Levski hasn't win a single game with more than one goal margin this season?! And yet, you suggest 2.1 is value?! You say Slavia are bad, but do u think they are worse than Loko Plovdiv - a team of youngsters and anonymous players, who had just one week of training sessions, when they almost beat Levski in Sofia?! You fail to mention Levski's pathetic performance in defense and goal-keeping. You also fail to mention that Levski has no good attack and their midfield sucks. Seriously, unless you have some internal info that the game is fixed, I cannot understand your arguments.