** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria: 2014-15

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cherno More v Slavia Sofia (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levski Sofia v FC Haskovo (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Beroe v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.25[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Litex Lovech v Ludogorets Razgrad (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokomotiv Sofia v CSKA Sofia (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 2 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Botev Plovdiv v Marek Dupnitsa (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.06[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15

Bet365 already released the odds so i am going to put some thoughts in here. Levski to cover -1 EH @ 1.6 with bet365.Levski demolished Haskovo for the Cup in the first knockout fixture.Now,the reverse one won't matters.Domovchiiski coninued his good performance for the friendly games.Stoev(Levski's coach) said that he is delighted with the score but there are other things in the team he didn't like.He meant that the team could've scored 2-3 goals more but have been unfocused.The title is out of range already so Levski must win the Cup in order to play in Europe League enxt season.The crowd is unhappy with Levski performance before the winter break and is demanding the team to put its best in order to achieve a higher finish so although they cannot win the league they are oblgiated to win every match they can.
8:0 :ok

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 CSKA-Beroe HT-Draw @ 2.1 with bet365 0:0 CSKA didn’t start well after the winter,defeated by Lokomotiv.Personally,I am not that shocked of the result as much as from the reports.CSKA had just a few shots on target.Mladenov(their coach)said that he is extremely unhappy with the way they played and that’s not who they could become champions.Their defeat could be with less importance due to the fact that Ludogorets didn’t win either but los too.Beroe won as expected at home to lokomotiv PLD but they are not the same team on their travellings.The biggest factor of CSKA being defeated was the awful state of the pitch.They like to play attractive,fast and combinative football and when the conditions don’t suit them well,they tend to struggle.I expect the defeat to make the bookies think that there is some kind of crisis in CSKA’s camp and set the odds higher than usual.I think they will be fired up to get back to winning ways.Beroe should be able to put them on pressure but at home cskA show no mercy and should be able to take the 3 points.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ludogorets-Levski X2 @2.50 with bet365 1:0 I must say;insane odds on Levski-5.50 to win!!.Ludogorets are in a middle of a crisis now.They don’t play in CL anymore and could really focus on winning the title but instead of that they seem uninterested to play.They looked extremely poor against Beroe in both fixtures.The 1st one they lost 2:1 and it could easily had been 3 or 4 while in the 2nd1 goal separated both sides.After that they suffered a defeat in Lovech to Litex so the 4 points difference between them and CSKA remained the same.They lack focus and will to win and at some point they will step on their feet but I think it won’t be this weekend.After Levski hired Stoev(ex Ludogorets coach) they feel rejuvenated.He brought a great atmosphere in the team and although the players have not been paid for 2 months they are trying to play at their best.Levski went through in the Cup defeating Haskovo.After that,the clash repeated but in the Á’’ PFG which was again won by Levski scoring 8 to 0.Of course Haskovo are the weakest team around but it must mean something.Although I think these two will finish level,I will be on X2 because Ludogorets looked really clueless upfront and Levski have a good chance to win.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ok,it has been snowing for a whole night and the pitch will be an awful condition no matter what they do.I think there is no value on the HW so i am cashing out and placing a bet on HT-Draw @ 2.1 with bet365.CSKA are the better team,technically gifted,but on the snow won't suit them much to pass the ball any better so i think Beroe will park the bus which will be helped by the weather.Under 2.5 is a good option too.

CSKA-Beroe HT-Draw @ 2.1 with bet365 0:0 CSKA didn’t start well after the winter,defeated by Lokomotiv.Personally,I am not that shocked of the result as much as from the reports.CSKA had just a few shots on target.Mladenov(their coach)said that he is extremely unhappy with the way they played and that’s not who they could become champions.Their defeat could be with less importance due to the fact that Ludogorets didn’t win either but los too.Beroe won as expected at home to lokomotiv PLD but they are not the same team on their travellings.The biggest factor of CSKA being defeated was the awful state of the pitch.They like to play attractive,fast and combinative football and when the conditions don’t suit them well,they tend to struggle.I expect the defeat to make the bookies think that there is some kind of crisis in CSKA’s camp and set the odds higher than usual.I think they will be fired up to get back to winning ways.Beroe should be able to put them on pressure but at home cskA show no mercy and should be able to take the 3 points.
:nana

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Levski\Levski @ 1.50 against Marek Last round before the division splits into 2 halves and Levski are threatened to play in the 2nd half.This will be a huge disappointment for the fans who expect the team to stay competitive in very game and instead of that they get a team who is fighting for its survival in the league.Marek are weak.They manage to draw against Litex last round at home but as I have pointed out millions of times Litex at home and away are two different animlas + the fact that the pitch was in awful condition which helped the home team of course.Levski were defeated in razgrad by Ludogorets by 1:0 but in fact the game had written 0:0 all over it.Both teams didn’t want to take too much risks and both of them woul’ve been glad to take 1 point from the game but a Gk’s mistake sent the 3 points to the home side.Levski are with their backs up against the wall and have no room for mistakes.They really need to win and make an impression because Botev will have a home game against CSKA which will be decisive if Levski are about to play in the upper half.I think Levski will have no difficulties to see off the weak visiting team.GL!

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Slavia-Ludogorets over 2.5 goals @ 1.75 with bet365 Nothing actually suggests that this game will be a high-scoring one.Slavia are nothing special no matter in which area of the field we are talking about.They have a place in the championship and will maintain it.Ludogorets are the one who are still chasing the league title and with CSKA in so deep crisis it seems like they will win it once again(:@).They defeated Levski last round but as has been pointed out above they didn’t deserve the win as much as the draw and they created next to nothing upfront.Slavia already defeted Ludogorets one tim but it was in Razgrad(0:1) but I doubt that will happen this weekend again.Ludogorets really need points because now they are league leaders and will hardly miss the opportunity to make the difference between them and CSKA 3 points.The pitch will be in relatively good shape and I think Slavia could calm down and if they are on their day they might score 1 which will see Ludogorets giving their best to turn things around.Even though Slavia are nothing special at the minute they have a few players who can cause damage if they have an opportunity and given the fact that Ludogorets already showed some signs of weakness at the back I think Slavia could net 1 on Saturday.It certainly worths the risk no matter how the game ends.Gl!

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Botev-CSKA 2DNB @ 1.83 with bet365 2:0 Usually this would be a no bet for me but Botev will miss 2 key players for this one.Ognyanov (CAM) and Chunchukov(CF).Aleksander Kolev(CF) is also sidelined which leaves Botev with no strikers for this game and maybe somebody from the attacking midfielders will lead the attack.Botev won the derby against Lokomotiv and need a win here to play in the upper halve and if not Levski will be there becasue they will have an easy task at home to Marek and i have no doubts that they will score 2+ today.Both CSKA and Botev have been hit by a financial crysis of late and both teams have not paid their players for some time.The situatuon in CSKA looks much worse though.They don't even have money to pay the guys to clean the pitch so the fans do that.Another factor which should be considered here is that the fans have asked CSKA owner if the team can can lose to Botev in order to screw Levski who will play in the lower halve if Botev win today.But the situation in CSKA is not that good to afford another defeat given the fact that they are still to score in 2015 and still haeve every chance to win the title.Mladenov(CSKA coach)is about to get fired and i don;t know how this will affect the team.I think there is a great chance to see a draw here but Botev just have nobody upfront who can cause some real troubles.The pitch will be ok to play at so maybe CSKA can score 1 this weekend.

Slavia-Ludogorets over 2.5 goals @ 1.75 with bet365 Nothing actually suggests that this game will be a high-scoring one.Slavia are nothing special no matter in which area of the field we are talking about.They have a place in the championship and will maintain it.Ludogorets are the one who are still chasing the league title and with CSKA in so deep crisis it seems like they will win it once again(:@).They defeated Levski last round but as has been pointed out above they didn’t deserve the win as much as the draw and they created next to nothing upfront.Slavia already defeted Ludogorets one tim but it was in Razgrad(0:1) but I doubt that will happen this weekend again.Ludogorets really need points because now they are league leaders and will hardly miss the opportunity to make the difference between them and CSKA 3 points.The pitch will be in relatively good shape and I think Slavia could calm down and if they are on their day they might score 1 which will see Ludogorets giving their best to turn things around.Even though Slavia are nothing special at the minute they have a few players who can cause damage if they have an opportunity and given the fact that Ludogorets already showed some signs of weakness at the back I think Slavia could net 1 on Saturday.It certainly worths the risk no matter how the game ends.Gl!
0:3

Levski\Levski @ 1.50 against Marek Last round before the division splits into 2 halves and Levski are threatened to play in the 2nd half.This will be a huge disappointment for the fans who expect the team to stay competitive in very game and instead of that they get a team who is fighting for its survival in the league.Marek are weak.They manage to draw against Litex last round at home but as I have pointed out millions of times Litex at home and away are two different animlas + the fact that the pitch was in awful condition which helped the home team of course.Levski were defeated in razgrad by Ludogorets by 1:0 but in fact the game had written 0:0 all over it.Both teams didn’t want to take too much risks and both of them woul’ve been glad to take 1 point from the game but a Gk’s mistake sent the 3 points to the home side.Levski are with their backs up against the wall and have no room for mistakes.They really need to win and make an impression because Botev will have a home game against CSKA which will be decisive if Levski are about to play in the upper half.I think Levski will have no difficulties to see off the weak visiting team.GL!
3:0\4:0 :)

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Haskovo-Slavia 2 @ 1.66 with high stakes and small punt on 1:2 Correct Score @ 8.50 with bet365. This is the last game before the division splits into 1st and 2nd half but it is already meaningless.Ludogorets are unofficially champions because CSKA are falling apart.Mladenov is leaving the club,the players have not been paid for a while and the owner has already resigned too.About the 2nd half:It is already known that Haskovo and Marek are going to be the 2 relegated teams with Levski dominating the 2nd half.Slavia are the one who are invovled in the battle for survival but they can avoid it today with a win against the league weakest team.Haskovo have been woeful for the whole season and have nothing to play for anymore.They got eliminated in the Cup and now are waiting the season to end.Slavia have lost both of their fixtures in 2015 against Cherno More on the road and against Ludogorets at home but i think they can bounce back today against Haskovo.Slavia didn't threat Ludogorets much but they were decent at the back before the 2 late goals came in and i think that could be well enough to see off the home side.

Haskovo-Slavia 2 @ 1.66 with high stakes and small punt on 1:2 Correct Score @ 8.50 with bet365. This is the last game before the division splits into 1st and 2nd half but it is already meaningless.Ludogorets are unofficially champions because CSKA are falling apart.Mladenov is leaving the club,the players have not been paid for a while and the owner has already resigned too.About the 2nd half:It is already known that Haskovo and Marek are going to be the 2 relegated teams with Levski dominating the 2nd half.Slavia are the one who are invovled in the battle for survival but they can avoid it today with a win against the league weakest team.Haskovo have been woeful for the whole season and have nothing to play for anymore.They got eliminated in the Cup and now are waiting the season to end.Slavia have lost both of their fixtures in 2015 against Cherno More on the road and against Ludogorets at home but i think they can bounce back today against Haskovo.Slavia didn't threat Ludogorets much but they were decent at the back before the 2 late goals came in and i think that could be well enough to see off the home side.
1:5 :)

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Levski had been humiliated finishing 7th and now are forced to play in the 2nd half of the div.This will only affect the quality football because they will not face any difficulties to defeat anybody because their team is way too strong.They hit the rock bottom and now will be building and preparing their starting 11 for the next season.Haskvo manager Velev resigned after another crushing defeat at home to Slavia (1:5) and I think something similar will happen in Sofia on Friday.My bet:Levski\Levski Ht\Ft @ 1.3 with bet365 Levski underrestimated them big..

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 I think that all the matches in this relegation group are meaningless. It's not possible for Marek and Haskovo to collect more points than any of the teams above them because they are very, very poor, yet alone reduce a 6 point and 13 point deficit to the nearest place above the relegation zone.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Again I am on CSKA against Beroe.It’s not like Beroe are super strong at the moment.The main reason is that the teams around them are weak.CSKA have been in a middle of a crysis with the owner resigning and unknowns surrounding the coach but now after becoming clear that Mladenov will keep his place I fully expect the home team to bounce back.They still have a chance to win the title and they must go for it IMO.Beroe are already overachieving and they really shouldn’t be here in top 4 but here they are. Couple of weeks ago they beat CSKA 0:1 with a 2nd half goal and I expect this one to be a low scoring game once again but this time CSKA prevailing at the end.They made too many mistakes and have no room for that anymore.The fans are getting impatient and demaning result with the pressure rising.The odds are high enough for me to get involved.I am not recommending this bet to be had with high stakes but with medium once because you never know how the teams will approach the game and if another failure is coming ahead.My bet:CSKA to win @ 1.60 with bwin I think it's fair to mention that last night Mladenov suddenly left the club and his assistant Nankov took in charge 0;0

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ludogorets brought their confidence back with the impressive 5:0 win against Litex yesterday,after a series of shaky performances.On Sunday they will host Botev in their 1st game after the div splitted into 2 halves.Litex were dreadful and looked tired against Ludogorets but it is fair to say that the result more or less doesn’t represent the actual display of the both teams.Of course Ludogorets deserved the win but no in that humiliating way.Anyway,.after the game Balukov(Litex coach)said that they have to forget this game as soon as possible and focus on the domestic league.Ludogorets look back on track and really should beat this Botev side who were mediocre at best against CSKA.They missed Ognyanov against CSKA who is expected to be back against the league leaders but I cannot imagine him making the difference.Dyakov(CDM and captain) and Caicara will miss the game.Two very important players will miss the game but I think given the way Botev played against CSKA at home,Ludogorets will be able to secure the 3 points here.The odds are too low for me to get involved with the HW so i will be on goals here because i can see Ludogorets concedeing due to the abcense of Dyakov even though i think they still will win the game.My bet:BTTS-Yes @ 2.65 with bwin 0;0 P.S Ognyanov(CF) and Chunchukov (CF) are back in the squad after being suspened against CSKA so i really don't get why the odds for BTTS-Yes are that high.They represent massive value to me and i won't be regreting no matter the option wins or not.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 I know I’ve been tipping on regular bases how Litex are two different teams at home and on the road but I think they may take a win in Sofia against Lokomotiv who have been very lucky to be in the top 3 and even in the upper half.They have a history of losing games against the top teams who need to gain points.Lokomotiv know that they have no real chance of finishing in top 3 and sooner rather than later they will start dropping points.Anyhow,Litex conceded 5 against Ludogorets a few days ago when their coach said that the team have looked tired but he will try to change something for the weekend.Another game on the road may not help them much and i really expect both teams to find the net here.My bet:BTTS-Yes @ 1.8 with bwin 0:0

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ludogorets-CSKA 1 @ 1.45 with bet365 4:0:) CSKA are another team who had been hit by the financial crisis.They are struggling to get their players paid which let to bad performing and a change of the coach.Mladenov has been replaced by Galin Ivanov(ex CSKA player).CSKA are really struggling at the minute and are still about to find the net.Ludogorets are not great either but look tremendous if you compare them to their visitors.Ludogorets found it hard but somehow eliminated Beroe from the Cup and are now looking forward to meet Levski.They are set to win the league title once again and with a victory here against the 2nd placed team they will be much calmer.I can’’t see how CSKA are going to take something from this game but given the fact it is a derby game and a lot of passion is involved here,akes it unpredicatable,.Everything points to a HW and although the odds are not great I will take them.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Levski-Cherno more under 2.5 @ 1.75 with bet365 5:2 Both teams had plenty of time to prepare themselves for this game despite that it is pretty meaningless.These two teams are the strongest in the 2nd half of the table and they play for almost nothing except building and preparing a team for the next season.Levski had been hit by the bad management and now is under huge pressure.They are way underperforming and the bead streak continued last round with drawing 1:1 to the last placed Haskovo.The atmosphere in the team in minor because there hasn’t been payment for almost 2 months and the only thing which keeps them together is the fact that the team who wins the Cup will participate in the Europe League next season.Levski will face Ludogorets in what should be one of the better games this season but it is still early.On Friday Levski will welcome Cherno More who are in a similar situation.They look toothless upfront and rely mostly on their defence.They have showed next to nothing so far and away from home they rarely go out to attack.Levski will be the team leading the tempo but given how poor they were when it is about to finish the attack I can’t see many goals being scored in this game.Historically,there haven’been many scored and looking the weather outside(it has been raining for almost 168 hours ) I can’t see this game being a spectacle

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 It is very hard to predict the final outcome at this stage of the championship.The 2nd half is meaningless and should really get over with because the 2 relegated teams are already known and the other 6 have nothing to play for so i will stick to the goal market. Beroe-Lokomotiv SF under 2.5 @ 1.7 with bet365 As i said above,the weather here is awful and i raining 24\7.The pitches here cannot take so much water which must affect the quality of football.Beroe and Lokomotiv are teams who really should be in the lower half instead of Levski but as i pointed out the bad management cost Levski the season.Anyhow,on paper both teams can still qualify for Europe League next season but in reality the situation is different.I really can't understand how Lokomotiv are 3rd in the table but still they will start losing points sooner rather than later and i expect that to start this Sunday.Beroe are strong at home and in normal circumstances should prevail but the weather could play its part so no bet on 1x2 market.Anyway,they are not world beaters and anything below evens is no value to me so i will be on under 2.5 goals.Both teams have history full of low-scoring games and i think Lokomotil will set it their own half,trying to make no msitakes.Beroe have a strong midfield area and have strikers who can cause problems to their opponents but i doubt there will be many opportunities for them to score.They really struggle when it comes to breaking down opponents who are well organized when defending and i think that's the case here.GL!

Levski-Cherno more under 2.5 @ 1.75 with bet365 Both teams had plenty of time to prepare themselves for this game despite that it is pretty meaningless.These two teams are the strongest in the 2nd half of the table and they play for almost nothing except building and preparing a team for the next season.Levski had been hit by the bad management and now is under huge pressure.They are way underperforming and the bead streak continued last round with drawing 1:1 to the last placed Haskovo.The atmosphere in the team in minor because there hasn’t been payment for almost 2 months and the only thing which keeps them together is the fact that the team who wins the Cup will participate in the Europe League next season.Levski will face Ludogorets in what should be one of the better games this season but it is still early.On Friday Levski will welcome Cherno More who are in a similar situation.They look toothless upfront and rely mostly on their defence.They have showed next to nothing so far and away from home they rarely go out to attack.Levski will be the team leading the tempo but given how poor they were when it is about to finish the attack I can’t see many goals being scored in this game.Historically,there haven’been many scored and looking the weather outside(it has been raining for almost 168 hours ) I can’t see this game being a spectacle
unlucky day - 24 minutes and already 4 goals...

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ludogorets-Levski Draw @ 3.80 with bet365 I want to start by saying that Ludogorets are no doubt the best team around here and totally deserve to be 1st again....BUT not without the referees helping them.Moti should've been sent off against CSKA last round(http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lt0b1 )which could've turn thing the opposite way + he wouldn't be available for tomorrow but Georgi Yordanov didn't show him the red card and now Bulgarian Football Union banned the referee for that.Anyhow that's not a single case which comes to say that Ludogorets great looking form is highly suspicious.They couldn't beat Botev when the visiting side were missing 2 key players upfront and before that they scored just 1 goal to Levski who were in a deep crysis and that goal was due to the worst goalkeeper Levski have had in years.Tomorrow,Stoev will have a fully fit squad to choose from and Bojan Jorgacevic will start as a goalkeeper instead of Iliev.Levski looked threatening,scoring 5 to Cherno More who rarely leak that many.It is fair to say that they were without Venkov(LB) and Bozhilov(CF) two important players but still Levski showed some potency when attacking.Before that they drew to the last placed Haskovo at home which was a massive disappoinment but the lack of motivation is frustrating.This Cup is everything Levski care about this season and their 'ticket'to Europe League.Stoev said that that's the time they have been waiting for and this chance must not be missed.This will be a two-legged fixture so i think both teams will be cautious tomorrow.Last time they met each other was about 1 month ago and the result should've been level but as i pointed out above a GK mistake cost Levski the game.Both teams have had settled down with the draw but somehow Iliev managed to blow it.Ludogorets will no doubt be up for this game as well.This massive victory over the 2nd placed CSKA should've boost their confidence even further and now they will go for the win but it won't be from the very beginning with all guns blazing.I expect a close encounter on Wednesday.Ludogorets will be without their captain Dyakov(CDM) which is a massive blow because he keeps the defence line and orchestrates the play.UEFA announced that Dyakov is the man who has covered the most distance during the CL group stages this year which shows that he is very important in both phases of the game(attack and defence).I think Ludogorets form is way overrated due to some fact i've mentioned above + that Levski have everything to play for + the abcense of Dyakov,both teams will ''share the points in the 1st leg''. P.S A few minutes ago Bulgarian Football Union decided to ban Moti so he will be out for undefined period of time.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 For today i think Cherno More will beat Lokomotiv on 'Ticha' but the odds are too low to get involved with.Cherno More were heavily defetaed in Sofia but they were without venkov(LB) and Bozhilov(CF).Today they will start the game and i think they can make the difference.Cherno More relies mostly on their home games while they are shaky and unstable on the road.On the other hand Lokomovit suffered a humiliating defeat from Haskovo and i think the defeat in inevitable today.No bet for me but bet365 are offering 1.57 for HW. 5:1

Ludogorets-Levski Draw @ 3.80 with bet365 I want to start by saying that Ludogorets are no doubt the best team around here and totally deserve to be 1st again....BUT not without the referees helping them.Moti should've been sent off against CSKA last round(http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lt0b1 )which could've turn thing the opposite way + he wouldn't be available for tomorrow but Georgi Yordanov didn't show him the red card and now Bulgarian Football Union banned the referee for that.Anyhow that's not a single case which comes to say that Ludogorets great looking form is highly suspicious.They couldn't beat Botev when the visiting side were missing 2 key players upfront and before that they scored just 1 goal to Levski who were in a deep crysis and that goal was due to the worst goalkeeper Levski have had in years.Tomorrow,Stoev will have a fully fit squad to choose from and Bojan Jorgacevic will start as a goalkeeper instead of Iliev.Levski looked threatening,scoring 5 to Cherno More who rarely leak that many.It is fair to say that they were without Venkov(LB) and Bozhilov(CF) two important players but still Levski showed some potency when attacking.Before that they drew to the last placed Haskovo at home which was a massive disappoinment but the lack of motivation is frustrating.This Cup is everything Levski care about this season and their 'ticket'to Europe League.Stoev said that that's the time they have been waiting for and this chance must not be missed.This will be a two-legged fixture so i think both teams will be cautious tomorrow.Last time they met each other was about 1 month ago and the result should've been level but as i pointed out above a GK mistake cost Levski the game.Both teams have had settled down with the draw but somehow Iliev managed to blow it.Ludogorets will no doubt be up for this game as well.This massive victory over the 2nd placed CSKA should've boost their confidence even further and now they will go for the win but it won't be from the very beginning with all guns blazing.I expect a close encounter on Wednesday.Ludogorets will be without their captain Dyakov(CDM) which is a massive blow because he keeps the defence line and orchestrates the play.UEFA announced that Dyakov is the man who has covered the most distance during the CL group stages this year which shows that he is very important in both phases of the game(attack and defence).I think Ludogorets form is way overrated due to some fact i've mentioned above + that Levski have everything to play for + the abcense of Dyakov,both teams will ''share the points in the 1st leg''. P.S A few minutes ago Bulgarian Football Union decided to ban Moti so he will be out for undefined period of time.
0:0

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Thanks man! This time we can regret only for that we kept the stakes lower than usual ;) Will wait to see what you have in mind for the weekend games. Good Luck and lets hope for good results!