** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria: 2014-15

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 I rest my case.Slavia are terrible + the fact they miss their most impotant players.Levski are slowly improving and now welcome the team in the worst form on their stadium.Plamen Iliev is back and i cannot see Levski concedeing next week.And about the handicap.So the fact that Levski hasn't win by more than 1 goal margin means that they will never do?It will be their first time i assure you.I see you are CSKA fan but that doesn't mean you shouldn't bet on Levski to win.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Game is played on empty stadium because of riots on the stands so no home advantage for Levski. The financial director of Levski confirmed yesterday that the players didn't receive their salaries and are not happy about it. On top of that, Levski striker Aniete got injured,and since Bozinov left, Levski are with no strikers for this match.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Hey guys, I'd like to share my thoughts and picks for Bulgarian football this weekend. Cherno More - CSKA - CSKA are improving in form last few games. Despite financial difficulties the tone is optimistic both by owners and players. The team is strong in set pieces, fast on counters and disciplined in defense. Their coach is far from best in the world but is by far the right choice - he is considered legend for the club and commands respect. Cherno More are struggling so far in the league and their home ground doesn't seem to be the fortress from last year. Odds of 1.80 for CSKA are too high in my oppinion - my explanation for them would include the lately H2H tradition (two scoreless draws and a CM win in last 3 games) and of course the condition of the pitch which is traditionaly bad. However as mentioned CSKA are good in set pieces this season and should be able to create goal situations Pick CSKA to win - 1.80 Bet365

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15

Still on Levski? I am thinking on putting this with Steaua hw... I see you were very confident about this bet and just want to be sure nothing changed :)
Domovchiiski(ST)will lead the attack at Sunday.Bojinow was sold out but he was out of form anyway.Plamen Iliev(GK)is back.Ammari(CAM) will replace Aniete(CAM)..Slavia are awful at the minute.There was an international break which could affect in some way but Levski will win and there is no doubt about it.It's a home banker.I make it the bet of the round to me.I am on -1EH @ 2.2 with bet365 and nobody can talk me out of it

Levski-Slavia 14.09 18:45 Local time I know it's a bit early but i am confident on this bet and i have already placed this bet because i don't see how the odds will last any longer.First of all i am betting on Levski -1EH @ 2.2 with bet365 and a small punt on Correct score 3:0 @ 9 with bet365.Today Levski loaned out Bojinov(CF) to Ternana.He was Levski's superstar but he didn't impress me because was in a bad shape and seemed totally out of form.His wish was to play in Italy not in Bulgaria and there he is.His absence isn't a big problem because Levski brought in some attacking players and plus that Domovchiisky(ST) is there too.Plamen Iliev(GK)is expected to return after a long-term injury.This is a big plus for Levski because he is a good goalkeeper and even though he is just 23 he is an experienced player.Levski are slowly improving.They won 3 out of their 4 home games.They play attacking football with a lot of passes but hardly manage to find the net because teams often stay deeply in their own half.That's why they score rarely more than 1 goal.Anyway this won't be the case here for sure.Slavia are awful at the minute.They lost their last 4 games without even scoring a single goal.As a result Milen Radukanov resignated and Kolev was hired.Nobody knows who that Kolev is.He said he had plan but i doubt he will remain until the end of the season though.Georgi Petkov(GK and captain),Fonseka(LW)Velkov(CM)and Genchev(CDM main player) are all out.Without Genchev and Petkov Slavia are doomed.There will be nobody to hold Levski back.Slavia had found it hard to defend with Genchev on,and now with him off they stand no chance.Levski will want to send a message to the teams which are about to come in Sofia.This will be the first impressive win for them from the beginning of the championship.''The Blues'' have no major problems with the squad and should decide the game in its first half.I recommend it on single with high stakes.GL 2:0.Congrats to the followers(if there are any at all).It was a tough game for the both teams but LEvski delivered well as expected.Slavi are slowly imporving after the international break and under Ivan Kolev.They will start winning very soon.
Congrats Simeon! A win is a win, even if it came late in the game. We want the same good results in the future :)

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Slavia-Cherno More 19.09 17:00 Local time I wanted to bet on this game tomorrow when the team news become known but there is a big difference between the odds in a local bookie and bet365 and i am afriad i could miss them.So an early bet for me.Everything about Slavia was said in my post above when they faced Levski but i can add that they looked much more fresh and ready to fight than they were a couple of weeks back under the previous coach.They look decent upfront and made only a few mistakes at the back.But that was against a team who must had won the game,against a team who was attacking from the very beginning,against a team who was possessing the ball.It will be different tomorrow.Cherno more were defensive minded team who liked to sit back and wait to hit on counter-atttack,relying mostly on their home games when they were coached by Georgi Ivanov.Now the coach is different but the playing style is the same,especially when they are on the road scoring just twice in 4 games.In the last round they managed to grab a point from CSKA somehow but they were expected to because CSKA traditionally face difficulties against Cherno More.Slavia will have the leading role tomorrow and i am willing to have a big bet on them.The value is big here and i will place a bet with high confidence.High stakes on HW @ 2.1 with bet365 and a small punt on 1:0 Correct score @ 6.5 Slavia:Petkov(GK),Genchev(CDM).Velkov(CM) and Fonseka(LW) are out.No other missing players. Cherno More:Bakari(CF),Palankov(CM)-a big blow for the away side,Georgiev(LM).No other missing players. Slavia played without these players against Levski and i can tell that they were somehow managing to cope without them. Cherno More will miss Palankow who is an important midfielder and will surely affect in a negative way the ability of Cherno more to defend. 1:3. Obviously i went too excited about Slavia and got burnt.They were toothless upfront during a great period of the game even though they had their chances but couldn't find the back of the net.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Haskovo-Levski 20.09 16:45 Local time Once again i will be all over Levski SF.After their late show against Slavia they will find their 1st win away from home for the season.Haskovo sit bottom of the table winning all of their 4 points at home.They are trying to keep it tight at the back possessing the ball in their own half without taking too much risks.Last round they lost in Lovech as every time they do on the road but now the whole city will be on the stadium to watch their home game against 'The Blues'.Levski were the better team against Slavia leading the tempo but managed to net 2 late goals like they do since the beginning of the season.That's why i am cautious with backing them heavily on HT\FT.Their confidence is high right now breaking down the opponents at the very end of the game.Levski will no doubt attack from the beginning because they should start winning away from home.That's the most appropriate time to do that.They come in Haskovo after 2 wins at home without even concedeing and they face the weakest side in the division so far.No doubt Levski are a different propostion away from Sofia but the opponent here is on their knees being defeated almost everywhere.Haskovo will no doubt rely on their home games to do something but Levski should grab the 3 points with relative ease.Anete(CAM)who scored the 2nd goal against Slavia will start behing Domovchiiski(CF)instead of Bedoya who once again was disappointing.Prochazka,the 1st goalscorer last round,will be once again benched.I rate him to be one of the best midfielders along with Conev in Levski right now,but with some reason Georgi Ivanov doesn't think so.There is an option which includes Prochazka in the starting line-up instead of Krumov(RB) but it's unlikely to happen..It's true that Levski face difficulties when they travel but there all true premises for them to score more than twice in this game.High stakes on AW @ 1.4 with bet365 and medium stakes on HT\FT 2\2 @ 1.95.No bet on Correct score today,because it could get ugly for Haskovo. 0:2/1:4 HT/FT.:cheers

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Levski SF-Ludogorets 27.09 19:30 Local time It's a bit early but no chance i'll miss these odds.Bet365 offers 2.25 for an AW here.Levski have been slowly improving of late,winning their last 4 games.The players are starting to find themselves attacking but the defence is their weakness even though they have conceded just 2 in the last 4 games.Bellaid(CB)has a flu and is a big doubt..A new striker Tchibuabua was set to start training with the team and the managaer should take a decision before friday if he will sign him or not.Levski are vulnerable at the back especially against fast forwarders as like as Ludogorets one's.This is the first real test for the home side since the beginning of the championship and i am almost sure they will fail at it.The only thing that concerns me is that Ludo will play Real Madrid a few days later and there will be some rotation in the squad for sure.It's true that Ludo's 2nd squad is better than Levski anyway but still motivation will be a big factor here.The team news have still not being published but it wasn't reported for some major missings in both camps(except of Bellaid who if is out,would be a big blow for the home team)Ludo totally outplayed Botev Vratsa in the Cup of Bulgaria yesterday and now will be fully motivated to continue their winning streak against Levski.They have won their last H2H games against them.It was said that there is an interest from Benfica to buy Quixada but it hasn't been confirmed yet.I just cannot see how Levski will deal with the hight tempo of the game.High stakes on AW here @ 2.25.SO i am not ipressed with HT\FT odds because i expected higher than 3.6 for 2\2 so i will skip it.I will just put small bet on Correct Score 1:2 @ 9 3:2 P.S Yesterday became clear that Ivanov has approved Tcibuabua(CF) and today it's expected to sign a contract.Bellaid(CB) has recovered from a flu and will be available for selection, so no major problems in both camps. Only Terziev(CB)will miss the game for Ludo while Angulo(LB)is doubtful. What a shame.Ludogorets got wiped out.They looked flat and clueless while Levski were sky flying.Anyway,they looked like they cannot be stopped at home.Sry to the followers...

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 SLavia-Haskovo 28.09 17:00 Local time After they disappointed me last week.i will back them again but this time heavier.:eekThe week before the disappointed came,Slavia visited '"Georgi Asparuhov'' against Levski and i can tell you that they looked decent going forward and organized at the back.Even though Levski scored 2 at the end i think Slavia could get a point.Than my logic failed when Slavia should have beat Cherno More at home.The odds dropped significanlty for the HW before the kick off of the game but Slavia were defeated.Their defence was shaking and the midfield was just falling apart.ANyway they eliminated Chernomorets Bourgas in the Cup of Bulgaira midweek and now will welcome the weakest side in the division so far.Even though Slavia and Haskovo are next to each other on the bottom of the table,Slavia are the much better side and i am sure they will avoid relegation.Haskovo are the worst travellers losing all 4 games on the road scoring just 1 in the process.This occurs to be a derby game because of the table position of both teams and Slavia are at home so no mistakes are allowed here.Last round they missed Petkov(GK) who is expected to return in the squad after he was injured.Genchev(CDM) and Velkov(CM)are definetely out while Fonseka(LW)is doutbful.Yesterday macedonian forward Dusan Savic(ST) signed in for Slavia.He may be the answer of Ivan Kolev's prayers but only the time will show that. Haskovo fired their coach Nenov and they have not hired a new coach yet.Levent Avramov will be temporary in charge of the team.They have no problems with the squad.During th midweek they beat Septemvri on the road but they are nearly an amateur team so no big deal.Once again i fully expect Slavia to deliver well and score at least 2 goals which will be enough to see them winning.I am leaning towards a comfortable home win here so i make this bet The bet of the round here and i will put high stakes on Slavia\Slavia @ 1.75 with bet365.No bet on Correct Score this time.GL! 0:0\1:0 Great...:spank

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Beroe-CSKA 28.09 19:30 Local time CSKA top the division after being the most consistent team so far.Ludogorets are no doubt the better team but they play In CHamp League so they are not 100% focused on the local championship.CSKA play direct and attacking football.Usually they decide the games in the first half of the games.Their fans expect them to finish 1st this year and that's why it got so ugly when CSKA were eliminated by Montana midweek and that cost them a few bonuses.Stoycho Mladenov was mad after his team got eliminated and said that they must bounce back at Sunday.Valentin Iliev(CB) is out.This is a big blow for the away side because he is a main player in their defence.Tunchev(CB and captain)is doubtful and given the fact Iliev is out this could be decisive for the final outcome of the game.Stephen Sundy(CM) was suspended and missed the Cup game.Now he is on.Ivan Stoyanov(CAM) and Popov(RB) are fully fit now and will be ready to play. Beroe are flying high rignt now being 2nd in the league.Hubchev seems to be making miracles with the team.They have scored 15 in their last 5 games concedeing just 1.They are strong at home as well as being decent away which gives them confidence before such an important game.They eliminated PFC Bourgas in the midweek and now are fully concentrated on CSKA in the weekend.They have a fully fit squad.The only doubt is Georgi Dinkov who can play as CB and RB but they can deal without him.CSKA have much more missing players and they are all important one's.This game has always been a tough one.It's always tight and nervy.But this time will be a lot nervier and tighter because of the table positions of both teams(2nd against 1st).My bet would be First Half-Draw @ 2 with bet365.I expect a low scoring affair even though both teams are healthy goal-scorers at the minute it's just there is so much in stake and i doubt both teams risk too much.I give Beroe the edge here due to the abcenses in the away camp.Under 2,5 @ 1.65 is also a good bet but i will go for HT-Draw as i can see it being 0:0 at HT. 1:0\1:2

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Levski SF: Iliev(GK),Krumov(RB),Belaid(CB),Stoychev(CB),Minev(LB),Surmov(LM),Gadzhev(CDM),Prochazka(RM),Bedoya(LW),Pedro(RW),Anete(CF) Ludogorets: Stoyanov(GK),Caicara(RB),Alexandrov(CB),Moti(CB),Minev(LB),Dyakov(CDM),Anicet(CM),Abalo(CAM),Alexandrov(LW),Marcelinho(RW),Bezjak(CF). Both teams will play their best 11.Obviously Dermenjiev(Ludo's coach)want to win the game.He said that he wants his players to forget about Real Madrid for 90 minutes and there they are,his A squad.Ludo should be able to outscore Levski.I can see a overish game here with Ludo scoring more than the home team today.I stick to my bets from the previous posts.GL! P.S.I was right about the overish game.Both teams started very offensively but Ludo were awful and were totally dominated by the home side.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Marek-Levski SF 04.10 15:00 Local time I hope for a better weekend this time because it went bloody awful last time.So,i see a lot of value backing the away team on 2\2 HT\FT.They are hitting on some kind of form,winning almost every game in the last 1 motnth.Levski were victorious oever Ludogorets last round,and Real Madrid should take a lesson from them how to beat them convincingly.Now their confidence is sky-high and should keep on their winning streak.Surmov(CM) and Ammari(CAM) are out.They will be well replaced by the youngster Kraev who scored 3 times in the Cup.Prochazka will no doubt be a starter after his good performance against Ludogorets.Miroslav Ivanov (CAM) is recoverd and will travel with the team .Marek are outsiders and newcomers in the league.Last round they were well beaten in the end by Litex by 3 late goals + a red card which will leave Denis Pidev(CB) out.Anton Velkov(Marek coach) hasn't been officially fired but he won't be coaching the team on Saturday.Marek were eliminated from the Cup of Bulgaria by Botev Gulabovo who is in the lower div.Anyway i see 1.9 as a great value and will go for it with bet365.GL! 0:0\1:1

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Lokomotiv SF-Beroe 03.10 16:00 Local time Both teams head into this fixture in good shape.Lokomotiv have one of the best defences in the league concedeing just 7 in 10 games which is not typical for them.Last round they managed somehow to beat Cherno More on the road even though the home team was the better of the two.Tomorrow Lokomotiv will welcome Beroe who were unlucky to lose against CSKA at home after they were holding the lead for nearly 70 minutes.Lokomotiv look like being in good form but they have to deal with Beroe who are tight to brake down no matter at home or on the road.There are no published injured players for the hosts so they would be at full strength for tomorrow. Beroe on the other hand,have a few players who are out-Samir Ajas(CM),Georgi Kostadinov(CM),Veselin Penev(CB,RB)-doubt.Ajas and Kostadinov are important players and Hubchev relies on them very much.Kostadinov went out injured in the very beginning of the game against CSKA which didn't seem to cause any negative affect of the game plan of the team and that's why i think Cherno More could deal with his abcense for this game.Anyway,they will be both recovered after about two weeks,during the international break.Penev is doubtful and it will be decided just before kick off if he will be risked or not. H2H suggests that we should expect a tight game with maybe a narrow victory.Both teams are pretty equal in my opinion and i can't separate them.I prefer to bet on Under 2.5 goals @ 1.61 which has occured in their last 5 mutual meetings-medium stakes on the goal market and low stakes on Draw @ 3.2 and 0:0 Correct Score @ 9 0:3 5 unders in a row,but today it went over 2.5...

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 CSKA should overcome Botev but the odds are just very short to me to get involved.Most probable outcome is 2:0 i think.No bet. 1:0 Lokomotiv Plovdiv and Litex will be a no bet for me but the game could go over 2.5 goals given the fact that Lokomotiv tend to score at home but their defence at home is as leaky as it is on the road.Litex score a lot these days but on the road are not so confident so something like 1:2 in my view.No bet 2:0 Ludogorets should win against Slavia who are struggling a lot.They were awful against Haskovo at home and even though i tipped them to get on the winning ways they seem to be having hard time against any team in Bulgaria.Ludogorets should keep the distance short between them and the league leaders so they are in a must win situatuin.3:0.No bet 0:0 Dermenjiev played his "C"squad. Haskovo-Cherno More 03.10 16:00 Local time This would be my 3rd bet for the weekend.I put small stakes on this bet because it is a risky one.Draw would be my call here.Haskovo is undoubtfully the worst team in the league this season,being beaten anyway but against Ludogorets.Haskovo could go for the win in this game because Cherno More showed some signs of having troubles when defending.Every time they were put on pressure by Lokomotiv SF players,their defence was looking shaky.That's why they prefered to attack and could have easily drawn at least. At home Haskovo like to attack and they did it against Levski 2 weeks ago.Even though they were defeated by 1:4 they had their moments.Cherno More will no doubt have problems with keeping them shut and maybe will concede a goal or two.The defence remain Haskovo biggest problem so they could well be exposed either.Georgy Bozhilov(CF),Raykov(LW),Velev(CDM) are out for the away team.Haskovo have every chance of winning the game but i can't give them much credit knowing their defence issues.Two teams with shaky defences and coaches who like the attacking and aggressive style so canceling each other out is the way to go here.Draw @ 3.6 is my bet. 0:1

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ludogorets-Haskovo.The odds are poor and this is a no bet for me.Ludogorets made a mistake last round against Slavia at home(0:0) and are getting far from the 1st spot.Haskovo are pathetic and Ludo should see them off even though the midweek game against Basel is getting closer.2:0 3:1 Lokomotiv PLD-Levski SF-Levski were victorious over Bansko in a frienldy(0:1).3 players missed the game but they will available for Saturday.Prochazka(RM),Bellaid(CB),Surmov(CM).Ammari(LW)remains sidelined.Levski coach admitted that the finacial status of the club is far from stable.The players are still short on salaries and the owner said that he will pay them at the end of the month.Levski defeated Ludogorets a few weeks ago,but after that they looked sharpless and out of ideas upfron tagainst Marek.Obviously they have underrestimated them but it's 100% sure that Levski play different when they are at home and away.They will be on the road this weekend and i am not sure that i will bet on this game. Lokomotiv demolished Rakovski 3:0 with a hat-trih of Kamburov(CF)who is their best player.He turn 34 in the midweek and he celebrated his birthday with by scoring 3 goals.Last round Lokomotiv managed to win against Litex in Plovdiv but as well as Levski ,Litex are totally different proposition away from home.Lokomotiv signed Oladele(CM)who will be available to play in the weekend.Levski are not the best visitors while Lokomotiv are relatively strong at home,but i just cannot trust them because i have seen them failing to deliver a bunch of times against the big teams.Somehow i think Levski will win the game.They have good H2H against Lokomotiv but those were different times.Odds are far from attractive and i don't want to get invovled.No bet.1:2 1:1

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 CSKA-Litex 18.10 19:30 Local time Big news for CSKA.Ivan Stoyanov(LW)is back in the squad after a few monts out.He is experienced and could bring variety on the wings.Tunchev(CB) will be available too.CSKA will once again be without Iliev(CB) and Milisavlevic(RW).Milisavlevic is actually a very good player and could bring speed and pace but he missed a lot of games and CSKA got used to deal with his absence. This is a big plus for the home side because they were struggling at the back without him.Popov(CB) will arrive today in Sofia after an international duty. CSKA were hardly the better team against Botev but somehow won a game which could easily been decided by Botev in the first half but a few silly mistakes by Nikolov(CB) made the difference.CSKA struggled against Beroe too,a several weeks back, when they needed two late goals two turn the game in their favour.This late turnovers show some class and character in the players,things which Litex don't have.CSKA are yet to lose at home scoring 15 against 0!!.CSKA like to possess the ball trying to keep it far from the goalkeeper.This will bring extra pressure on Litex's shaky defenders. Litex on the other hand,have no real game tactic.They attack but don't have an idea how to score.The schedule has been kind to them and that's the reason why they are in the first part of the table.They were totally outplayed by Lokomotiv 2 weeks ago when they showed some real signs of struggling away from home soil.They have conceded 11 in 5 games,scoring 5 in the process.More than that after our internatinal fiasco,Luyboslav Penev was said to be on his way out of the international team and for his replacement is called Krasimir Balukov(Litex's current coach).Even though he is not the best coach he knows the players and could bring some confidence in them before such a derby.Now,with his future still unclear,Litex will be shaky and insecured for sure.They needed a red card to be shown to Marek player in Lovech 3 weeks ago to beat them. Litex don't have the confidence and self-esteem to win in those kind of games when everybody considers them as outsiders.H2H suggests that there won't be plenty of goals and i think it woudn't be different this time.CSKA will dominate the game,while Litex will try to defend and hitting on counter but of course that won't work, and 2:0 is on the cards.Big bet on HW at 1.6 with bet365 and a sporting punt on 2:0 Correct Score @ 6.50 2:0.Right on!

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Marek-Slavia 19:10 16:00 Local time Odds have already dropped significantly,but i think there is still a touch of value with odds just above evens. Marek gave a hard time to Levski in the last round,even though they were totally outplayed.As like as almost every team in Bulgaria(except maybe Ludogorets and CSKA),Marek relies only on their home games to collect points and this would be a game they would feel they could get something from.They are defensive minded side which rarely gets in the half of the opponent.Anyway,Marek remain one of the weakest sides in the div and their home games won't change their relegation status.Slavia is not in their best shape and Marek could start to attack a little bit but not too much because their defence would become very vulnerable. A couple of weeks ago i post a bet where it was said that Slavia will improve their performance and here i ?m saying it again.They will start winning sooner rather than later and here is the perfect opportunity for them to do so.They drew in Razgrad against Ludogorets,where they didn't park the bus and gave them a fight.Than it was Slavia who scored 3 goals past Septemvri(Simitli) who are not a team Slavia should compare with because they are in the lower division but it's an indicator that they could have had start scoring goals after their solid game against the champions.Even though Slavia are the better team i doubt they will go all out attack in Sunday because Marek is a tough team at home,not technically but physically and will stay their grounds. I expect a tight game in which a single goal could be crucial.I took Slavia 2 days ago when the odds were about 2.25 which i think it's a massive value for a team who could be hitting on some kind of form against a side which main priority is not to concede.The odds of 2.25 for an AW are something i could take every day and i won't regret if Slavia don't win on Sundayt..AW with medium confidence @ 2.25 and a small punt on 0:1 Correct Score @ 7 with bet365. 0:2. No further bets this weekend.I gave up on the draws because it's a roulette here.

CSKA-Litex 18.10 19:30 Local time Big news for CSKA.Ivan Stoyanov(LW)is back in the squad after a few monts out.He is experienced and could bring variety on the wings.Tunchev(CB) will be available too.CSKA will once again be without Iliev(CB) and Milisavlevic(RW).Milisavlevic is actually a very good player and could bring speed and pace but he missed a lot of games and CSKA got used to deal with his absence. This is a big plus for the home side because they were struggling at the back without him.Popov(CB) will arrive today in Sofia after an international duty. CSKA were hardly the better team against Botev but somehow won a game which could easily been decided by Botev in the first half but a few silly mistakes by Nikolov(CB) made the difference.CSKA struggled against Beroe too,a several weeks back, when they needed two late goals two turn the game in their favour.This late turnovers show some class and character in the players,things which Litex don't have.CSKA are yet to lose at home scoring 15 against 0!!.CSKA like to possess the ball trying to keep it far from the goalkeeper.This will bring extra pressure on Litex's shaky defenders. Litex on the other hand,have no real game tactic.They attack but don't have an idea how to score.The schedule has been kind to them and that's the reason why they are in the first part of the table.They were totally outplayed by Lokomotiv 2 weeks ago when they showed some real signs of struggling away from home soil.They have conceded 11 in 5 games,scoring 5 in the process.More than that after our internatinal fiasco,Luyboslav Penev was said to be on his way out of the international team and for his replacement is called Krasimir Balukov(Litex's current coach).Even though he is not the best coach he knows the players and could bring some confidence in them before such a derby.Now,with his future still unclear,Litex will be shaky and insecured for sure.They needed a red card to be shown to Marek player in Lovech 3 weeks ago to beat them. Litex don't have the confidence and self-esteem to win in those kind of games when everybody considers them as outsiders.H2H suggests that there won't be plenty of goals and i think it woudn't be different this time.CSKA will dominate the game,while Litex will try to defend and hitting on counter but of course that won't work, and 2:0 is on the cards.Big bet on HW at 1.6 with bet365 and a sporting punt on 2:0 Correct Score @ 6.50 2:0.Right on!
Great call mate!!

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 It looks a tough set of fixtures for this weekend.I'll put 2 bets but nothing with high confidence on. I like the look of Haskovo at home to Marek.This occurs to be a relegation battle and happens to be a very important game even though it will end up with both teams being relegated.You can never trust Haskovo because i think they are the worst team in the div so far but they showed some signs that can put on some kind of fight at home.Last round they travelled to Razgrad where they took the lead which saw them losing by 2 goals difference in the end.They gave hard time to Ludogorets because the champions were fully focused on the game against Basel midweek rather than on Haskovo but it still counts for a good performance.But before that they played decent against Slavia at home and just a big mistake in the defence cost them the game.Oleg Shalaev(CM) is expected to sign today for the home team in order to strengthen the midfield area.He would be ready to start on Friday and should be able to help keeping the possession of the ball.This is a game which Haskovo should feel they could win because Marek is the only team who is arguable better than them and especially now,at home after a good game in Razgrad they cannot miss that good opportunity to throw a shadow on their relegation status. On the other hand we have Marek,a team which i said is arguably better than their hosts but i think it's a bad moment for them.UEFA gave Marek a finacial punishment due to a suspension of fixing games.Now all eyes will be on Marek and how they perform.There was a statemen that the monitoring isn't over.It's about their crushing defeats against Ludogorets and CSKA a month ago.The owner said that it's not true but which owner will say the opposite.Anyhow,Marek are back from a defeat at home,which could have been with even bigger margin.They couldn't create less in that game having just 2 shots on target and they were by long distance.Before that they stole a point from Levski,but i am ready to forget that after last round shamy performance.They have conceded 19 goals away from home this season which is about 3 per game. To sume up 2 teams with similar squad quality and similar game style face each other.It happens very often those kinds of games to end in a draw but i believe this won't be the case here.I think the home factor will once again be crucial and Haskovo will grab the win.HW for me @ 2.2 with medium confidence and small bet on 2:1 Correct Score @ 10 with bet365 because all of their last 3 H2H games ended 2:1. 0:1 My second bet includes Slavia and Lokomotiv Plovdiv.Slavia won in Dupnitsa last round but as we know Marek are not setting the bar very high.Even though there weren't many chances to score during the 1st half of the game Slavia managed to hit the net twice during the 2nd period.Their form looks much more solid now but there defence doesn't.Slavia is a team who look worried when they are at home because they have to attack and lead the tempo of the game.That's when they become vulnerable at the back.Cherno More scored 3 past them a few rounds ago which tells a lot actually.You cannot see very often Cherno More to score more than 2 especially on the road. On the away side we have Lokomotiv Plovdiv who scored a late equalizer against Levski.They gave them a good fight even though Levski were the better team during the greater period of the game.Lokomotiv look stable at home drawing against Levski and winning against Litex but now they have to coninue their good streak in order get away from the relegation zone.Lokomotiv as well as Slavia are no world beaters and you cannot expect them to have a winning streak.I think both teams would be happy to take the draw and run.It will be Slavia's 5th game in a row without a defeat while Lokomotiv will get away from Sofia undefeated.BTTS @ 2.1 with bet365 would be my call here because i thing the odds should be reversed(2.1 for BTTS-No and 1.66 for BTTS-Yes).Two shaky defences could mean goals here and i will go for the value bet.Draw would be my 2nd choice for the game @ 3.6 and 1:1 Correct Score 7.GL! An hour before the game an info was published which said that Loko PLD will win by 0:2.I don't know if there is an arrangement but here it is 0:2

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Cup Of Bulgaria Montana-Levski 29.10 14:00 Local time This game is all about Levski.After they were once again heavily beaten by their rivals CSKA,Levski is far from the top and their only goal is to win the Cup.They have a relatively easy task against Montana who have been historically kind to Levski."The Blues" beat them always and everywhere they play.Now the situation could be determined as a 'must win for Levski who once again disappointed their fans.They weren't as bad as the result suggests but couldn't score which happened to be decisive against CSKA.Anyway Ivanov(Levski coach) wasn't exactly happy with the result and promised changes(which he always does)and today his team will bounce back for sure.Ammari(CAM) is back in the team after he was injured for a few weeks,while Pedro(LW),Bellaid(CB) and Krumov(RB) didn't travel with the team.Ivanov will replace them with youngsters who are fired up for the game.They are entirely capable of winning those kind of matches because will is everything they need against opponents from lower divisions.Montana are 1st in the lower div and their number 1 priority is to get back in the group ''A".I think they will fake activity today and will not give their best.Actually they are strong at home if they want to win the game but Levski have to break them down.I expect goals today and Levski to win.I will play safe and bet on AW @ 1.5 with a local bookie.GL 2:0 Well,that's a new low.Montana recorded 1st win against Levski in their history.Levski haven't been beaten only by their youth squad.They will have a hard task in the reversed fixture.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Bulgaria » A PFG » 31 Oct -3 Nov [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 31 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Marek Dupnitsa v Ludogorets Razgrad (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CSKA Sofia v Slavia Sofia (15:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokomotiv Sofia v Levski Sofia (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cherno More v Botev Plovdiv (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokomotiv Plovdiv v FC Haskovo (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]249.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 3 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Beroe v Litex Lovech (15:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.34 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 I am clearly on a bad run here but i hope it ends as soon as possible.Hope it will be this round Marek-Ludogorets 31.10 14:00 Local time Ludogorets didn't take part in the Cup of Bulgaria midweek because their game against Beroe was rescheduled in order to keep them fresh for the ''A'' league and most impotant CL.Today they will travel to Dupnitsa and most likely will rotate the squad once again.It was mentioned above that they cannot make more mistakes because they are chasing th league leader CSKA.Marek are in the relegation zone.After their good game against Levski they will give it a fight today too,trying not to lose.I doubt they can win something from this game but a narrow defeat.Ludogorets most likely will win the game but i am not sure it will be a smashing defeat.I expect a tight game with not more than 2 goals to separate both teams.Ludogorets will possess the ball and control the game while Marek will try to defend as much as possible.Marek games rarely see more than 2 goals in them while Ludogorets tend to underperform before big games as the one coming in midweek in Switzerland.I expect a tight game and a 0:2 win for Ludogorets.I will go brave here and place a bet on under 2.5 @ 2.7 with bet365.Under 3.5 is @ 1.7 0:4

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 CSKA-Slavia 01.11 17:30 Local time CSKA smashed Levski once again in the derby last week and now will be lookin to keep on their good going.They were eliminated by Montana for the Cup and had a whole week to rest while Slavia went to Varna to lose to Cherno more.It's not of great importance because SLavia rested as many players as they have so no biggie.CSKA traditionally face a tough challenge when they play against Slavia and now with Slavia slowly finding their rhythm i don't think it's gonna be a blow out for them.CSKA defence could easily get exposed.I saw weak places in it,especially the CB's where they obviously miss Iliev and if Levski had a little bit more class going forward they could take advantage of it.+2 AH is my choice @ evens with bet365. 0:0

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Lokomotiv SF-Levski 02.11 13:00 Local time I can see goals in this one.Levski was consecutively humiliated by CSKA in the derby and Montana in the Cup.The defence is a complete joke and i am sure if several of us found a team we can score a few.I keep saying that the attack is not so bad they just lack the goal instinct.They create but can't score.Even though Levski are decent at home they tend to underachieve on the road and tend to be ugly exposed.Now they will travel to ''Nadejda'' to visit Lokomotiv who are healty scorers and they games usually have more than 2-3 goals.Ivanov will field his best eleven in order to stop losing but it doesn't matter the defence is still a mess.Lokomotiv are ok upfront but the defence lack quality which make them vulnerable.I can see BTTS here because Lokomotiv would want to take advantage of this pathetic Levski while Levski is Levski and could always expect them to score.Nothing in their H2H suggests goals and that's why bet365 offer 2.1 for over 2.5 but i think the form of both teams now could deliver well for my bet.This game could easily end up in a dull 0:0 but it's just i cannot see neither Lokomoitv nor Levski being able to keep a clean sheet today.A safer option is Goal Line over 2 @ 1.6.GL! 0:1

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Cherno More-Botev PLD 02.11 14:30 Local time Both teams are in similar form here and both of them rely moslty on their home games.Cherno More eliminated Slavi in the Cup but Slavia played their 'B' squad so not much of an accomplishment.Before that they gave it a fight in Razgrad against the champions but the home side had too much class for the visitors and Cherno More defence got exposed at times.The pitch is in awful conditions as always but now it freezing in Bulgaria and the soil will be even worse.This benefits the home side who will be happy with a point.They don't have own style just kick the ball upfront.Botev on the other hand play passing and possessing football but not today.They won't be able to hold the ball.I think both teams will be glad with the draw and focus on their next game.Botev coach already said in a interview that the fans won't see much of a football today due to the bad weather and field so under 2.5 should be seen.Bet365 offers1.6 for that option which could be well used in an accumulator with the bet above.Draw would be my 2nd choice @ 3.4 for this game as 1:1 would be my guess for a Correct Score.Their last mutual meeting in here ended that way so i could see the scenario repeating.GL! 2:1

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Beroe-Litex 03.11 17:45 Local time I am all over Beroe on this one.Beroe are not in their best form at the minute but at home they continue to be hard to beat.Litex proved that they show different face when they are away from Lovech and i think it would be the case here once again.Hubchev(Beroe coach) started to feel the pressure on himself due to Beroe bad results and promised the crowd will see a different Beroe.Now it's the perfect moment for them to do that.Litex is struggling and on the road they are always shaky.Beroe have palyers upfront who can easily exploit Litex's slow defenders,especially Plamen Nikolov.I think 2.25 represent touch of value and i will place a few units on the HW here. 2:0

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Levski SF-Beroe 07.11 Local time-17:45 Levski didn't impress against Lokomotiv last round but managed to grab the three points anyway.With Prochazka on the RB,they looked more solid at the back.He holds the ball very well and delivers good passes.Prochazka lacks speed but he compensates with good positioning.I hope he'll start again,even though Plamen Krumov(RB) is already fully fit.Surmov was better as a CDM as he is as a CM so Ivanov will continue to play him in front of the defenders.Only the twins Radoslav Conev and Borislav Conev are out for the home team,who is with their back against the wall here because they need to win if they are to keep their chances to finish in top 3 alive. They remain a force at home and i fully expect them to deliver well on friday.There will be no fans at the game after Levski were criticised by the footballl union because of the bad behavior of the crowd against CSKA in the derby.The atmosphere won't be on its usual level but the players must win the game because it occurs to be with crucial importance because Levski haven't been able to win 2 times in a row for a long time..Anete(CF) has an injury but it was confirmed he will play.On the other hand we have Beroe,a team who was in a bad run of form,which was ended against Litex in Lovech.As i said above,Litex are awful away from their own ground so it's not much of an accomplishment to beat them.I think even though Beroe looked like they have forgotten their crysis,they will struggle in Sofia,because Levski will be the one's to lead the tempo and the game.I think Beroe will continue their bad run of form on the road,especially with Mapuku(ST) and Zahirov(RB) being doubts.Even if they are available they won't be 100 % fit to play.Beroe actually is a pain in the ass for Levski but that's when they are at home where they have proved to be hard to break down.The good news about Beroe is that Gadi(CM) and Djoman(CM) are back in the squad.I expect a tough game,maybe a low scoring one and Levski to win it.Bet365 have not released the odds yet,but i expect something like 1.65-1.7 for a HW.Under 2.5 could also be a good option too.GL!