** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bulgaria: 2014-15

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Haskovo-CSKA 09.11 It's still Thursday but i see great value in HT\FT AW here.Odds on AW are not high but there is a reason for that.CSKA are far superior that their hosts and i hope they win the league this season.They had big financial problems in the beginning of the season,players were refusing to train but yet they saved the situation and here they are topping the grouo.CSKA play very offensive football and it was Lady Luck who helped Slavia not to lose against the home team last round.The possession was something like 70-30 to CSKA and they were shooting from all over the field.Anyway CSKA won't have the same problem in Haskovo on SUnday.The home team is like a deer who grabbed hunter's shotgun,shot itself and went to the car trunk.They know that if they attack they will lose,but they will lose anyway so they try to play football at least.CSKA have been hit by mini injury crysis with Silva(LW),Kukoc(LB),Milisavlevic(CAM),Iliev(CB and Captain)and Joakim sidelined.Stoyanov(CAM),Krachunov(CB)are doubtful.Anyway CSKA got used to play without some of these players and won some great games without them so now,after they failed to grab the three points against Slavia,visiting the poorest team in the league,with Ludogorets closing the gap between them,CSKA won't show mercy.''The Reds" smashed them in the reversed fixture in Sofia scoring 4 past them.Haskovo conceded just 1 goal in Plovdiv last round losing the game with 1:0 but Lokomotiv are no world beaters and they have their own problems now so not much of a signal for improving.I am confident on CSKA scoring ability and i will go for AW HT\FT @ 1.5 as an accumulator bet with Levski to win -0.5 AH currently priced 1.775 with bet365.GL! 0:2\2:4

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Marek-Cherno more 08.11 14:30 Local time You should be a big optimist to think Marek and Cherno more could be involved in a high scoring game.Marek need points because they are fighting to avoid relegation but i doubt they believe there will be another team different from them and Haskovo who will be relegated at the end of the season.Marek hardly score goals and the few times they were involved in games which contained over 2.5 goals where the one's where a few teams score 3 past them.There should be a miracle Cherno more to score more than 1 on the road.They prefer to stay back and wait even against teams like Marek.The home team relies to take points on its own ground so they will be cautious not to lose the game.Under 2.5 with bet365 is my bet here. 1:3 Cherno More won't score 3 goals again in million years

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Slavia-Lokomotiv Sf 08.11 14:30 Local time It is always tough to get these two teams but i will take a shot at it and bet on HW here.Slavia were massively underrated since 2 weeks ago.I spotted an improving long time ago and i was sure they will start achieving results soone rather than later.The home team consecutively won points against Ludogorets on the road and CSKA which is a good sign for their defending ability.Their form is slowly improving and i think they can win today at home.Lokomotiv were terrible against Levski.They had no real chance to score a goal and just looked toothless.You cannot say that Levski defence is one of the stable one's in our championship so you should be very impotent upfront not to create a single chance for 90 minutes.Their results were incredibly lucky so far and i think they have been strongly overrated as a team.Hw for me @ 1.75 with bet365 and a small punt on 2:1 Correct score @ 8.50 1:2

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Litex-Botev PLD 08.11 17:30 Local time Litex as well as Botev is a totally different proposition when they are at home.Krasimir Balukov is under a big pressure and he has to win this one if he is to keep his manager position at Lovech.The team who win this game will be confident on his top 6 spot during the winter break.Botev struggle to find their form when they are away from Plovdiv which results in shaky performance.Vucov said that he doesn't know what happens to the team when they leave Plovdiv.The odds dropped a bit since bet365 released them but i think there is a touch of value in backing the home team today.I opposed Litex last week when they travelled to Stara Zagora to face Beroe and it turn to be profitable and i hope this time they bring me some cash once again.HW @ 1.55 with bet365. 1:2

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 CSKA-Ludogorets 22.11 16:00 Local time CSKA welcome Ludogorets in what should be a classic.CSKA are the league leaders for now with 4 points more than Ludogorets.Ludogorets are no doubt the best team in Bulgaria right now and the only reason they are not on top of the div is that they are not fully focused on the local championship.But they cannot make any more mistakes.If they lose this fixutre they would hardly be 1st at the end of the season.CSKA have a light schedule from now on and is higly unlikely to lose any more points.Ludogorets have won their last 5 meetings against CSKA in all competitions without even concedeing a single goal.CSKA as well as Ludogorets have some problems with the squad but while they have used to play without them,Ludogorets will have to learn how to cope without them.Moti is doubtful which could become crucial if he is out.It was said that he will start on painkillers but it wasn't confirmed yet.Ludogorets were doing fine against Basel until Moti got injured and it was more than clear than Alexandrov cannot replace him.He made mistakes which let Basel to score 1st and 2nd goal which was decisive for the final outcome.Earilier in the day CSKA announced that the tickets will be cheaper than it was said they would be because the leadership want the stadium to be on its full capacity.I think this would be the first time in 3 years CSKA to scores against Ludogorets because they have excellent forwarders who can cause a lot of damage.If there wasn't a midweek fixture for next week(against Lpool)which would be decisive i would put high stakes on this one but now i am keeping them lower to medium because a draw is not out of the picture too.My bet:AW @ 2.1 with bet365 and Correct Score 1:2 9 1:1

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Botev PLD-Levski SF 23.11 13:15 Local time Botev finally managed to take some points away from home,defeating Litex.Now the main goal is to avoid ruining the moment with a home defeat against "The Blues''.Botev like to dictate the tempo,possessing the ball.They won't go crazy out attacking even though Levski are nothing to be afraid of in the last 2 years.I doubt Vucov to risk a lot in this game especially at the beginning.I think he would wait to see how the game is going and to take some appropriate action at HT.Levski are in deep crysis.They are right on the edge and the winter break is what they are waiting for in order to buy a few players to strenghten the team.But there is a problem with that:they have no money so there would be players sold in order to earn some cash which would be invested in bringing new players in.Ivanov and Vucov know each other mentality very well.Levski will be happy to leave Plovdiv undefeated while Botev would keep the momentum going.Both managers won't risk too much in this game or at least until HT.That's where my money go.My bet:HT-Draw @ 2.1 with bet365.Correct Score at HT-0:0 @ 2.75:ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Levski-Litex 29.11 KO time-16:00 An early one from me because the odds surely won't last long.Levski will welcome Litex on Saturday.After an impressive win on Sunday in Komatevo against Botev,Levski are in the Euro league places and 5 points from 2nd Ludogorets.They looked very sharp and creative when attacking and solid defending last weekend.Levski are doing fine in derby games beating Ludogorets and Botev.They were outplayed against CSKA who look to be the best doing team in ''A'' PFG at the minute.This game is derby game too.Levski have a tradition of winning ther matches against Litex.The home team will miss Pedro(LW) who was given red card in the last round and Gadzhev(CM and captain)who is long-term injured.Even without their captain,Levski were ok and Prochazka seems to be on form.At home Levski are very strong winning almost every game.Anete and Bedoya,the two Spaniards are performing well,bringing speed and pace.Litex won in Varna scoring 3 goals without concedeing.This result says a lot if you haven't watched the game but Cherno More were well all over them during the 1st half.They had 2-3 very good chances to score which were wasted by the players then there was a red card which decided the game.Being one man short Cherno more continued to attack but were caught unprepared on counter attack and conceded again.Litex are traditionally awkward visitors,especially in Sofia,where they hardly manage to take any points from the bigger clubs such as Levski.I can see Levski keeping the momentum going.It wasn't profitable for me to back Levski after a good performance because they seem to be unconsistant.It's just they have failed to win after good games so many times this season and i hope they have learnt their lesson.It's not like i trust the ''Blue side'' so much as i don't trust Litex at all.I have watched them so many times and i know they don't have the self-esteem to win in Sofia.You should bear in mind that i am not as good as i was in last season,betting on my local championship,so i am keeping the stakes lower to medium.HW @ evens with bet365.You won't find these odds in the next few days because i am confident on the HW as far as Levski don't go all guns blazing but waiting for their moment without risking too much. 2:2

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Marek-CSKA 30.11 13:15 Local time Marek are in the relegation zone.At the end of the season them and Haskovo will be out of the league.CSKA are doing great,They are 1st and have no room for errors.They drew against Ludogorets last round and now will have to pick all three points.They have some squad issues to solve but their winning streak will go on.Marek were defeated in the reverse fixture by 5:0 and even though i don't expect such a blowout this time i think CSKA could score a few today.They won't underrestimate the opponents because Ludogorets will play Lokomotiv SF later in the day where they are expected to win comfortably. CSKA\CSKA HT\FT @ 1.53 with bet365

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 This will be my last round betting on my domestic league if i don't get on plus this weekend. Beroe-Ludogorets 05.12 16:00 Local time Last weekend Beroe were defeated in Haskovo which was a massive victory for the home side,because it was their 2nd time they win a game in 17 rounds so far(the 1st was against Ludogorets in the 1st round).Beroe were awful and didn't seem they will score against the weakest team in the league.Their problems away from Stara Zagora are well documented but they reached a new low.Now their self-esteem must be low losing that important game because it could leave them out of top 3.It is always risky to bet on a team in Bulgaria before a Euro performance but Ludogorets will have 4 days to recover.They have no room for errors.CSKA will surely beat Lokomotiv PLD on Saturday at home so Ludogorets are obligated to take the three points tomorrow.Dermenjiev said that he cannot rate Champions League higher than the domestic league in terms of importance for his team so i expect them to start fighting from the 1st minute with no thoughts on Real Madrid.If they do so i cannot see Beroe dealing with them.This is a bdridge too far for them and after Haskovo i just can't see them avoiding the home defeat..AW @ 1.83 for me 0:4

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Another one that caught my eye is Cherno More-Levski game.Cherno More made it through the 1\8 finals in the Cup so they have only 2 days to recover.They used almost all of their stgarting 11 so maybe a rotation would be needed.Levski must be in high spirits seeing off Montata with ease at home winning 4:0 after being defeated in the reverse fixture by 2:0.They looked sharp and ready to score.Pedro and Ammari are ok to play.Levski won in Plovdiv against Botev by 3 goals,then drew 2:2 with Litex at home in a game they could won if there weren't two personal mistakes by Levski's defenders.Anete and Bedoya are on fire.Cherno More are actually not bad.They lost at "Ticha'' 0:3 but they were unlucky because they had very good opportunities during the 1st half which were wasted and a few more in the 2nd.Litex scored their 1st goal which didn't affect the home team and they continued to attack but with no result.A few counter-attacks and the results was 0:3.They drew 1:1 in Plovidv which is always a tough place to visit and i think it was a well deserved draw.Anyway,Cherno More won't go to attack and lead the tempo against ''The Blues"but will prefer to stay back and wait.The key factor for this game could be the weather and the condition of the pitch.''Ticha'' is one of the worst stadiums in our championship + the fact that the weather is rainy and this will make it even worse(if possible).Levski like to move the ball fast which will be impossible and will cause a negative effect on their style.Levski have won their last 3 games against Cherno More but all of them were in this time of the year when the weather is ok(it sounds like a strange argument but it is true) Levski find it hard to get positive results 2 times in a row and that's why my money goes to the.AW @ 2.25 with bet365 1:0 UPDATE: Cherno More injury list:.Bakari(CF),Georgiev(LM),Kitanov(GK),Alexandrov(CB),Clock(CM) are all out while Kotev(CB and captain is doubtful).All important players which is making me cashing out and betting big on AW.Levski struggle to make two consecutive wins but i think they will hurt Cherno More who have many missing players.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 CSKA-Lokomotiv PLD 06.12 14:00 KO CSKA missed a penalty and a dozen chances to score in Dupnitsa(which is another pitch in bad condition).Sergiu Bus wasn't at his best and that was why CSKA didn't win.This time they are at home where the pitch is better and won't cause them any troubles.Everyone expects CSKA to win comfortably and they will.They are now just 3 pints ahead of Ludogorets and if they want to keep being top of the group they must win this game.Too many positive things for Lokomotiv PLD these days.These positive results don't show their actual skills.They are not a top side but an overrachieving one.(just like Southampton :lol)and it comes a time when you face one of the ''Big Boys'' and you get spanked.Lokomotiv won in the lcoal derby 1:2 by 2 late goals which cost Vucov his job(Botev PLD coach).Before that they drew with Cherno More,defeated Marek,played well in Razgrad against Ludogorets even though they lost 2:0 and a win against Haskovo at home.All these results are meaningless now because they are travelling to Sofia to visit CSKA and they are gong to get crushed.''The Reds'' need the points and nothing will stop them.They will want to make a statement that they deserve the title and the draw with Marek was just a mistake.They will start attacking from the KO as like as they did it in Dupnitsa but this time they score and win for sure.My bet is again CSKA\CSKA HT\FT @ 1.72 with bet365. 2:0 X\1

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15

This will be my last round betting on my domestic league if i don't get on plus this weekend. Beroe-Ludogorets 05.12 16:00 Local time Last weekend Beroe were defeated in Haskovo which was a massive victory for the home side,because it was their 2nd time they win a game in 17 rounds so far(the 1st was against Ludogorets in the 1st round).Beroe were awful and didn't seem they will score against the weakest team in the league.Their problems away from Stara Zagora are well documented but they reached a new low.Now their self-esteem must be low losing that important game because it could leave them out of top 3.It is always risky to bet on a team in Bulgaria before a Euro performance but Ludogorets will have 4 days to recover.They have no room for errors.CSKA will surely beat Lokomotiv PLD on Saturday at home so Ludogorets are obligated to take the three points tomorrow.Dermenjiev said that he cannot rate Champions League higher than the domestic league in terms of importance for his team so i expect them to start fighting from the 1st minute with no thoughts on Real Madrid.If they do so i cannot see Beroe dealing with them.This is a bdridge too far for them and after Haskovo i just can't see them avoiding the home defeat..AW @ 1.83 for me 0:4
:nana

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Bulgaria » A PFG »12 -14 December 2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 12 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Lokomotiv Sofia (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slavia Sofia v Levski Sofia (11:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Haskovo v Litex Lovech (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Marek Dupnitsa v Beroe (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CSKA Sofia v Cherno More (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ludogorets Razgrad v Botev Plovdiv (10:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Slavia-Levski 13.12 13:00 Local time This is one really hard to call because you cannot know what to expect from these two,especially from Levski.They defeated Botev(0:3),then they were defending poorly against Litex in Sofia to draw 2:2.It was followed by a strong home performance for the Cup against Montana 4:0 and in Varna they were awful ,losing 1:0 without creating much.The big absence will no doubt be Anete(CF)who is suspended.He is the man in form for Levski and the main engine.I struggle to see Levski being creative without him,leading the attack.Slavia is Slavia.They hit and miss sometimes but as usual they are a team who can be relied to at home.They showed some good stuff in Stara Zagora against Beroe(1:1),won against Botev in Sofia(3:0),2:2 to Cherno More and a defeat in Lovech against Litex.They are somehow fighting for their A status due to their shaky performance but i think they could cause Levski troubles.As i said Anete will miss the game which will affect Levski game style.They will struggle to keep the possession and even though Slavia is not a team who like to lead the tempo,Levski cannot create much upfront.In this case Slavia could give it a go and try to win because they are desperate for points.I really think Levski will concede on Saturday and although their attacking force will be affected,i think they could hit back as they did in the last few games.Pedro will take Anete's place at LW while Domovchiiski will be CF.Slavia defenders are not at their best and if the team is going to attack they could get exposed at the back.My bets are as follows:BTTS-Yes @ 1.8 with bet365 and Draw @ 3.2 also with bet365. 3:1

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 CSKA-Cherno More 13.12 16:00 Local time CSKA are really on form.They bang goals for fun and create dozen of chances.There are rumours which link their top scorer to Udinese and no matter they are true or false,he will start the game at the weekend..I really like the HW here and even though the odds are not great you can count on the home team.CSKA are on the top of the group and will surely win on Saturday.They are by far the better team and have everything to play for.Cherno more are tough nut to crack only at home where the pitch is in bad shape and the top teams cannot play their passing style.Now with CSKA being at home i cannot see them having any difficult times and i expect them to win relatively easy.1.25 for a HW is not a great oods but i cannot see something different happening here. 3:1

Hi Simeon! What do you think about today match Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Lokomotiv Sofia? I heard about some fixing matches problems for Hosts' date='are these true source's or just rumours? Thanks[/quote'] Lisandri, the fixing scandal will have no effect on Loko Plovdiv, because the players who were arrested no longer play for Loko, and the team is no longer owned by the businessman, who is supposedly involved in this. So, the current team of Loko Plovdiv has little to do with this scandal.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 That's correct.Kamburov(lokomotiv Pld top scorer) is back in the squad and is expected to start today.I think Lokomotiv PLD have the edge and the home factor could always be decisive and whilst i cannot trust neither of those sides it remains a no bet for me.If i had to bet on it i would go for a HW here.The odds are raising and dropping every minute and i don't know what is going on.A close game is never out of the picture so i think the best way is to stay away from this game.

I hope you listened my advice and stayed away from this game.There was a strange moving of the odds for the whole day and something fishy was going on.I think maybe the fixing scandal has played some part of it.I cannot remeber Lokomotiv concedeing so many.
Sure.

Slavia-Levski 13.12 13:00 Local time This is one really hard to call because you cannot know what to expect from these two,especially from Levski.They defeated Botev(0:3),then they were defending poorly against Litex in Sofia to draw 2:2.It was followed by a strong home performance for the Cup against Montana 4:0 and in Varna they were awful ,losing 1:0 without creating much.The big absence will no doubt be Anete(CF)who is suspended.He is the man in form for Levski and the main engine.I struggle to see Levski being creative without him,leading the attack.Slavia is Slavia.They hit and miss sometimes but as usual they are a team who can be relied to at home.They showed some good stuff in Stara Zagora against Beroe(1:1),won against Botev in Sofia(3:0),2:2 to Cherno More and a defeat in Lovech against Litex.They are somehow fighting for their A status due to their shaky performance but i think they could cause Levski troubles.As i said Anete will miss the game which will affect Levski game style.They will struggle to keep the possession and even though Slavia is not a team who like to lead the tempo,Levski cannot create much upfront.In this case Slavia could give it a go and try to win because they are desperate for points.I really think Levski will concede on Saturday and although their attacking force will be affected,i think they could hit back as they did in the last few games.Pedro will take Anete's place at LW while Domovchiiski will be CF.Slavia defenders are not at their best and if the team is going to attack they could get exposed at the back.My bets are as follows:BTTS-Yes @ 1.8 with bet365 and Draw @ 3.2 also with bet365. 3:1

CSKA-Cherno More 13.12 16:00 Local time CSKA are really on form.They bang goals for fun and create dozen of chances.There are rumours which link their top scorer to Udinese and no matter they are true or false,he will start the game at the weekend..I really like the HW here and even though the odds are not great you can count on the home team.CSKA are on the top of the group and will surely win on Saturday.They are by far the better team and have everything to play for.Cherno more are tough nut to crack only at home where the pitch is in bad shape and the top teams cannot play their passing style.Now with CSKA being at home i cannot see them having any difficult times and i expect them to win relatively easy.1.25 for a HW is not a great oods but i cannot see something different happening here. 3:1

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Ludogorets-Botev PLD 14.12 12:30 KO Today Ludogorets will grab the three points and no doubt about that.Last season Botev lost neither of their 2 visitings in Razgrad-1 in the regular season and 1 in the playoffs.Now the situation is totally different.Ludogorets can now focus only on the local championship without playing Euro games.I think their motivation may suffer because of that.Today you play at ''Bernabeu'' and tomorrow in Haskovo...Ludogorets are chasing the league leaders-CSKA and have no room for mistakes.CSKA won yesterday pretty convincingly and Ludogorets are with their backs up against the wall.Botev fired their manager Vucov and from the last round the teams has been leaded by the assistant coach.The team will be motivated to show that the previous coach was responsible for thier bad results and could produce some good game today.The odds represent the actual probability of Ludogorets winning this one but 1.16 is far from tempting.I have no doubts that Ludogorets will win today but i think that this sudden lack of interest could help Botev to score today.It's a bit of a long shot here but i think it is not impossible for Botev to score.BTTS-Yes & over 2.5 @ 3.1 with bet365 1:0.Ludogorets won as expected but as usual, Botev gave them a hard time.Obviously Ludogorets didn't have the motivation to win by a bigger margin and at the end they were lucky not to concede.

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 I want to propose you something interesting here.Bad days are coming for the league leaders-CSKA.The financial crysis is hitting them strongly.Mladenov(head coach) said that he has kept his mouth shut about the financial status of the team until the winter break comes and a few days after the 1st half of the season ended,it was claimed that he is about to leave the club due to the reasons which won't be mentioned.I talked to people who are familiar with the club and watch their gameson regular basis and they said that he wants to leave and take a few players who were brought in the team by him.During the whole season Mladenov was saying that there is kind of an arrangement between the Bulgarian Fooball Union,the referees and Ludogorets about this team becoming champions.They are building a stadium in their town-Razgrad and they need financies.Levski coach-Ivanov wasn't happy about the refereeing in the game between Levski and Ludogorets and commented the same(about the arrangement)so i am sure something fishy is going on in our league.So i think if you can find odds on Ludogorets to win the league it's worth taking them because i suppose watching the standings there could be odds against them to win the race and the probability of the same is high.So GL.

• 1 month later...

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Beroe-Ludogorets 15.02 13:00 Local time 1\8 cup finals Beroe will host Ludogorets on Sunday.This is the first game In A PFG for this year.Even though this is a cup game we will see a great battle on the field.We are about to see wha't going on in both camps.I want to start with Beroe who had a decent pre-season.They played a few friendly game against Sozopol,Marek and Vereya winning all of them.These clubs are from our lower championship except Marek who will join them next season.They signed a few new players such as Ognyanov(AM),Pirgov(GK),Valdemar Borovskii(CB) and of course Andonov(CF) who is back in the squad but won't be available due to an injury.He is expected to play after about a month.Beroe finished the first half of the season 5th and will be aiming in top 4 finish.Personally i can't see that happening because i fully expect them to lose speed and Levski overcoming them.Anyhow,they will have an impossible task on Sunday hosting Ludogorets who are out of Europe and can fully concentrate on the local championship.They were so far distracted by the Euro games and that's why they finished 2nd with 3 points less than CSKA have.Ludogorets had a great rpe-season winning games against good teams like Spartak Moscow and Rijeka.They drew to Dnipro and Dinamo Moscow which is not bad either.I think they will start the game attacking looking sharp and ready for the 2nd half of the season.Only Choco(RB) has departed the club.Minev(LB) is reported to face a late fitness test but he is most likely out.Terziev(CB) should be fully fit to start the game.The teams they played against are good so they must be on form.Beroe faced only weaker teams from the lower level of BG football and i doubt they will be up to it.Ludogorets have a tough schedule ahead of them.After Beroe they will face Litex,Levski and Slavia who really gave them a hard time last time these two met.I think Ludogorets won't underrestimate their opponents and will win this game fairly easily.It's a first game.an opener though so i won't be going crazy about it so i wlll play safer,putting my money on the AW with no handicaps involved.My bet:Ludogorets to win @ 1.7 with bet365 2:1.That's why i hate Ludogorets.They always find a way to screw your bet.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria: 2014-15 Bet365 have already released the odds so i am going to put some thoughts in here. Levski to cover -1 EH @ 1.6 with bet365.Levski demolished Haskovo for the Cup in the first knockout fixture.Now,the reverse one won't matters.Domovchiiski coninued his good performance for the friendly games.Stoev(Levski's coach) said that he is delighted with the score but there are other things in the team he didn't like.He meant that the team could've scored 2-3 goals more but have been unfocused.The title is out of range already so Levski must win the Cup in order to play in Europe League enxt season.The crowd is unhappy with Levski performance before the winter break and is demanding the team to put its best in order to achieve a higher finish so although they cannot win the league they are oblgiated to win every match they can. 8:0 Litex-Ludogorets-BTTS-Yes @ 1.72 with bet365.Litex had a few pre-season games against bulgarian teams as well as against Partizan (2:1)and Dinamo Moscow(0:4).They sold Vajushi to Chievo during the winter break.He was one of their star players but even without him they can compete for top 3.They are usually a slow starters and i expect them to have some strange results in the beginning but sooner to get back on the winning ways.Ludogorets were disappointing against Beroe in the both fixtures.In Stara Zagora they lost 2:1 but could've been more.They looked still out of form despite the many international friendly games they had.They really need to start winning from the very beginning if they are to win the title once again.I won't be putting my money on 1x2 market because as i said Litex are slow starters and i don't know how Ludogorets will approach the game.If they will be cautious or will go all out attack.Litex have been great at home for the first half of the season and i think they have every chance to score on Saturday. 1:0 CSKA to beat Lokomotiv SF @ 1.66 with bet365.CSKA had a decent pre-season winning games against good teams like Metalist Kharkiv,Petrolul Ploesti,Slovan Liberec etc.Iliev(CB) is a doubt du to a knee injury.This could be a big blow because he is a great defender and is a born leader.CSKA did some good signings including a GK and a forwarder.They sold Bus to Sheffield Wednesday so they really need someone who can score goals upfront.They showed some good thing in the friendly games which made Mladenov to say that he is optimistic about the 2nd half of the season and he thinks that CSKA could extend its lead on the top.Lokomotiv are nothing special.They had some financial issues to solve as always but somehow dealed with them.They can only beat Levski from top 4 so nothing to worry i think.CSKA will be keen to start 2015 with a win in order to keep the distance. 2:0