** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

July 14 - July 20

Re: July 14 - July 20 Vasek Pospisil to beat Bernard Tomic @ 2.68 Betfair Vasek Pospisil (+1.5 Sets) to beat Bernard Tomic @ 1.613 Pinnacle Vasek Pospisil (+2.5 Games) to beat Bernard Tomic @ 1.990 Pinnacle It was about a year ago now that Pospisil started to make an impression on tour, culminating in his win over Berdych at the Canadian Masters. His run of good form at that time began at this tournament where he made the last four, so he has good memories of playing here and of this time of the season which will hopefully inspire him in this match. Tomic made easy work of Falla in the last round, but he hasn't had the best of seasons so I don't think he should be this much of a favourite. Pospisil has also struggled this year, but in part that has been down to injury problems which it looks as though he is over now. I make this a pretty even match, and so the value is with Pospisil in my opinion.

Re: July 14 - July 20 Back P.Kohlschreiber/L.Mayer - Over 22.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 2.01 with Pinnacle Both of their previous meetings were tight, so chances are that this line is going to get covered today as well. Both guys seem to be playing well and should be quite dominant during their own service games, so a tight match should indeed be on the cards in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kohlschreiber-vs-mayer-betting-a-long-match-might-be-on-the-cards-for-kohlschreiber-and-mayer-today Back A.Zverev/D.Ferrer - Over 19.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 2.01 with Pinnacle Zverev shouldn't have any prejudices or fears coming into this, so I can definitely see him take a few games off Ferrer, who hasn't been at his absolute best for quite some time now. He's already dropped sets against Kukushkin and Seppi in this event - and, in my opinion, you'd have to rate the young German slightly above the two right now. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/zverev-vs-ferrer-betting-alexander-zverev-has-what-it-takes-to-trouble-david-ferrer-in-hamburg