Ligue 2 > Tuesday May 13th

[TABLE=class: odds bestOdds] [TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]SM Caen[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]

6312.gif [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]Draw[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]

[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]Nîmes Olympique[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]

6312.gif [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > Tuesday May 13th

A draw would send Caen up' date=' and keep Nimes up. Many people thinking this could be a fix, but will it?[/quote'] Backed the draw a few day's ago, along with a 1-1 2-2 correct score for this game. Think I was of the assumption if it was an Italian game it would be 1.3 the draw, here's hoping they are very good friends. What's your thought's on this one meatman?

Re: Ligue 2 > Tuesday May 13th I think if they aren't good friends and neither plays for the draw then Caen's price is massive. Normally they would be about 1.60 for this fixture. I don't think either team will play for the draw from the start, but obviously if it's level with 10 mins left then it'd be difficult to see another goal being scored

Re: Ligue 2 > Tuesday May 13th Tricky one indeed.. Caen definitely the better side quality wise but both will be very pleased with a point so the start of the game is really important. Caen can surely open this game up if they come out strong but on the other hand, their coach is not stupid either. If they somehow concede because they play way too open the game will be pretty hard to turn around. Nimes will also fight for their lifes here and they achieved some good results lately. Caen also on a great run winning 6 of their last 7 games. I really like the BTS option here. This bet would have won in 3 of Caen's last 4 games. While this bet would have won in 4 of Nimes last 4 games. This fixture also ended 2-1 earlier this season. Don't expect both sides to sit back and just let time pass, I'm expecting the home side to be dominant and take control over the possession. Starting 11 of Caen : Perquis - Calvé, Pierre, Wague, Appiah - Kante, Seube - Koita, Fajr, Kodjia - Duhamel. Bench : Bosmel (g), Raineau, Agouazi, Autret, Nangis. 2 changes compared to last weekend's game. Kodjia comes in for Nangis while Seube comes in for Saez. Caen with a stronger line-up have to make a statement here after their surprise loss at home against Tours. But they will be a bit more cautious cause a loss could really have a devistating impact. Good for the draw though. :-) Nimes group : Merville, Michel, Poulain, Sartre, Boche, Robail, Parpeix, Cordoval, Bouby, Kovacevic, Hsissane, Gragnic, Ogounbiyi, Benmeziane, Omrani, Cissokho, Koura, Nouri. Nimes can field the same 11 winning players from last week. Never change a winning team, they say! All in all I expect both sides to play a little bit cautious but Caen as the dominant side. If we are lucky Caen does not totally over run Nimes and be 2-0 up very quickly but to be honest, I don't think it's likely to see that happen easily tonight. Both teams definitely have the confidence to score here if we look closely to their last few games but a boring draw is surely possible. 4 bets I made pre-game : Draw small/medium stakes. Both teams to score small/medium stakes. 0-0 FT with small stakes. [some cover if we see a dead boring game or a likely agreement]. 1-1 FT with small stakes. Goodluck!

Re: Ligue 2 > Tuesday May 13th

I don't think either team will play for the draw from the start' date=' but obviously if it's level with 10 mins left then it'd be difficult to see another goal being scored[/quote'] Result: 1-1 I saw the beginning and the end of the game. Caen were on fire at the start - it certainly didn't look like a fix or anything like that, as they poured forward. But Nimes pulled it back to 1-1, and the last 10 minutes was endless sideways passing from both teams.