** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A > Sunday May 18th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 18 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Genoa v AS Roma (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v Cagliari (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Sassuolo (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Catania v Atalanta (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v Internazionale (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fiorentina v Torino (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.96[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Bologna (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Napoli v Hellas Verona (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Parma v Livorno (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v Sampdoria (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A > Sunday May 18th

Are you guessing this because Torino's odds seem short?
Yes..... Read somewhere the Fiorentina fans would prefer Torino to win this match, not that I'm up to scratch in this league, but they do like their end of season games.

Re: Serie A > Sunday May 18th I came to this forum today specifically cos of the Florentina v Torino match, wanted to see what others have to say. I am shocked if not appalled by the odds. Yes! it indeed seems like some sort of arrangement has been made. Most people in the industry know that end of season games in the likes of Italian, Spanish and Turkish leagues (less reputable big leagues) can easily be arranged, end of last season there was a match in the Seria A that had around 2:10 for a draw, both teams need to draw to survive, I did backed that game to draw and it indeed finished 1-1, but this one is tricky, I dont understand at all, mid season this would easily have been less than 2:00 for a home win. I will just stay away from this game and follow it with suspicion, if it indeed end in a Torino's win, we can just assume its was fixed.

Re: Serie A > Sunday May 18th True, pre-game the value is massive now with Rossi upfront again and Torino without the suspended immobile and Bovo. H2h also really favors the home side and if it's not fixxed I surely can't think of any reasons why fiorentina would give this game away? If they reach their normal level they should easily avoid defeat imo. Double chance around evens is huge but like u said better to skip I guess cause we will never find out the truth! ;-) I like lazio though, looks like a real banker to me! They surely want to end in style infront of their die hard fans and Bologna is the perfect victim for that lately. So poor and they just collapsed since the departure of Diamanti. They are without some regulars too and I like Klose to score here. He often nets his goals at home and haven't scored for a while now. Also lazio -1 appeals!

Re: Serie A > Sunday May 18th Fiorentina are a big price here but have nothing to play for other than giving their fans a good end of season send off. Torino however can confirm their Europa League place with a win here as the Copa Italia finalists were Napoli and Fiorentina which frees up the extra Europa spot. Torino have it all to play for but are without Serie A top scorer Immobile. Although he may not start Mario Gomez is fit again for Fiorentina. Think either Fiorentina DNB or double chance is the bet here.

Re: Serie A > Sunday May 18th Suspended in this round: Daniele Paponi (Bologna) 4 rounds ban, Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus) 3 rounds ban, while Bianchi, Christodoulououlos (Bologna), Peruzzi (Catania), Rigoni (Chievo), Matos (Fiorentina), Antonelli, Gilardino, Kone (Genoa), Palacio (Inter), Onazi (Lazio), Benassi, Borja, Castellini (Livorno), Lucarelli (Parma), Bovo, Immobile (Torino), Danilo, Heurtaux (Udinese) all for one round. So, I go to Acca bet: Milan HW Parma HW Lazio HW Milan and Parma still fights for EC, Lazio play last home game in this season. All rivals have some missing and low mativation... GL

Re: Serie A > Sunday May 18th The odds represented in the Fiora-Torino match are strictly based on the expected behaviour of punters, who will in large number bet in accordance with the motivation factor and slightly less on the tradition of Seria A, which has given us loads of "agreed" results in the final rounds of the competition. Torino without Immobile is not as dangerous as one would expect, even though they have a really appealing playing style, I couldnt agree with the odds less. What we see in Fiorentina this season is a prelude to what they hope will be a CL securing season next time around, I wouldnt expect any presents by the players, as the last game should be a chance to put a cherry on top of a very decent season. I will definitely back Fiorentina today, perhaps for a smaller stake. I think its a really good opportunity from the bookies. Torino IMO lacks the variety and width of the bench to perform successfully in 2 serious competitions, especialy considering they were a Serie B side for quite some time. So even though the players might find it appealing, I believe that the management would rather focus on Seria A with a couple of reinforcements, rather than risk a 2 front battle, which might shove them into serious trouble. As for Milan, the management has already agreed that the Europa League is not attainable, due to Parma holding the cards rather than Torino. Their team will include some first-timers, and we might even see the young Mastour getting a few minutes. The Milan defense has been leaky as hell lately, and Sassuolo have turned up in the dying moments of the season. By avoiding relegation, their mission is accomplished. Berardi should try and impress again, so I see BTTS (1.83 @ Bet365) as a viable bet, or Sassuolo to score (1.72 @ Bet365). All in all I expect a relaxed match which might yield goals on both sides.

Result: Fiorentina 2 Torino 2 Great game to watch in the second half. If it really was fixed, I guess Torino would have scored their last minute penalty instead of having it saved :p
Didn't watch game, do you not think conceding penalty last minutes looks dodgy? was it a poor pen or a good save?

Didn't watch game' date=' do you not think conceding penalty last minutes looks dodgy? was it a poor pen or a good save?[/quote'] Possibly - but dodgier if it is scored! The penalty wasn't great, but I've seen a lot worse.