** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A > May 10th & 11th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hellas Verona v Udinese (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.10 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Internazionale v Lazio (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.70 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v AC Milan (11:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.98 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bologna v Catania (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.53 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cagliari v Chievo (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.95 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Livorno v Fiorentina (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.60 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sampdoria v Napoli (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.62 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v Genoa (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.39 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torino v Parma (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.90 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Juventus (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A > May 10th & 11th I think Inter are too short tonight. It's an important match, as both teams try to secure EL football for next season. Lazio have been on the up lately and I think they'll look to get something tonight. Inter can only be relied upon to be unreliable, and I haven't liked how they have been playing at all lately. Juan and Cambiasso are out of the XI and both are big losses, particularly the latter. Lazio are predicted to line-up in a defensive looking 3-5-2. It wouldn't be all that surprising, but I am not sure I agree with the players predicted to start. Both Mauri and Candreva have been playing well recently, so I don't see how either of them could be left out. Only Lulic is definitely missing. I am a little concerned that this is Zanetti's last home match, so Inter may have some extra motivation. Overall though I will happily take Lazio to frustrate an Inter side that is not at all convincing. Lazio +1 (AH) - 1.700 - 4 points - Bet365

Re: Serie A > May 10th & 11th OK Milan have been in good form recently and I believe they're good things to beat Atalanta tonight @ 1.66 BetVictor. Firstly the noises coming from the Milan camp are all about jagging a Europa place and therefore playing until the last match day. Milan have everyone (important) available besides Abbiati (GK) but don't think he'll be crucial here. After that incredible 6 match winning streak, Atalanta lost at home to Sassuolo unexpectedly, and evidently it knocked the wind and motivation right out of them. This is proven by them losing 4 of their last 5 matches and drawing the other. They now have no more chance for Europe, no motivation and this is a very ripe situation for Milan to take advantage of and add to their recent wins. To further cement my confidence, the 2 central defenders that started last week are both out. Yepes and Lucchini. Also out is wide player Estagarribia who's a wide player. Another couple of players are missing that I can't remember.

Re: Serie A > May 10th & 11th Fiorentina should be backed @ 1.80 at BetVictor to beat Livorno. Fiorentina lost the Coppa Italia last week to a superior Napoli and then showed a big cup hangover by losing 3-4 at home to Sassuolo. Now Inter last night moved to within one point of Fiorentina so they can't afford to be so relaxed right now. Luckily they have the perfect opportunity to bounce back against the worst squad in Serie A tonight. Livorno are the horror show of Italian football. They've lost 23 of 36 matches and as per usual are currently on a nice long losing streak. 1.80 is value in my opinion and even 1.50 would of been value. Similar to the Milan match we have very encouraging team news in this one as well. Top scorer and hugely important player Paulinho is out for Livorno which seriously handicaps their already lackluster attack, and midfielder Greco misses out too. The cherry on top is that their manager is banned from the touchline for this one which can't hurt us. Keep in mind that Rossi was subbed on last match vs Sassuolo and scored. Everyone likes this guy and wants to see him score for the sake of the national team. He got injured (serious knee injury) at the start of 2014 and has just returned to fitness. He has 15 goals in 19 appearances. Viola suffered missing both him and Gomez for most of the season, using attacking mids as strikers. But he is on a mission to prove that Prandelli needs him for Brazil and who would be surprised to see him score vs a team who in 36 matches let in 74 goals!! So a win for Fiorentina seals their EL place here. The attacking flair of Valero, Cuadrado and Joaquin supplying a hungry Rossi should get joy against the weakest defence in the land. When you look at it that way, 1.80 looks ridiculous. Let's eat these silly little bookies tonight. :ok

Re: Serie A > May 10th & 11th I like the Bologna v Catania matchup The goal numbers here are SCREAMING "UNDER 2.5 GOALS". Bologna have been under 2.5 goals in 12 of their last 14 at home. Catania have been under 2.5 goals in 6 of 8 away . More important, is the lack of goal scoring ability from both teams. Bologna have just 4 :eek 1st half goals in 15 home games. They have very similar 1st half and 2nd half goal numbers (1st half F7 A13 / 2nd half F7 A12) Catania away have scored 1 st half goal in 12 away games. Catania away have atrocious scoring numbers. They have just 7 away goals all season (2nd worst in Europe). They have not scored 2 in an away game all season. They have failed to score in 7 of their last 8 away games. I have run this through my software, and there are a ridiculous 5 criteria sets satisfied indicating this game to go under 2.5 (which is priced at 1.87 bwin and gets a 4 star best rating ) The NO to BTTS is a crazy price of 2.1 on paddypower which is also insane for me. Catania just don't score goals , so why should they have a breakout game here ? To me the under 2.5 goals and the no to both teams to score (NBTTS) look statistically fantastic. Unless I am missing something here .... THESE are both 6 unit BETS for me

Re: Serie A > May 10th & 11th Torino v Parma Torino: S. Masiello (8/0 d), Pasquale (12/0 d), Farnerud (23/4 m), Basha (24/0 m), Gillet (0/0 g) Parma: Vergara (0/0 d), Pozzi (0/0 f), Felipe (22/0 d) AS Roma v Juventus AS Roma: Balzaretti (11/1 d), Strootman (25/5 m), Romagnoli (11/0 d) Juventus: Vidal (32/11 m), Vucinic (12/2 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Serie A > May 10th & 11th

Now Inter last night moved to within one point of Fiorentina so they can't afford to be so relaxed right now ... So a win for Fiorentina seals their EL place here
Does it matter whether Fiorentina finish 4th or 5th? As I see it, they are sure to finish either 4th or 5th, and qualify for the Europa League. 4th and 5th places qualify according to soccerway ... http://uk.soccerway.com/national/italy/serie-a/20132014/regular-season/r21388/

I like the Bologna v Catania matchup The goal numbers here are SCREAMING "UNDER 2.5 GOALS" ... ... To me the under 2.5 goals and the no to both teams to score (NBTTS) look statistically fantastic. Unless I am missing something here .... THESE are both 6 unit BETS for me
I think Catania have to win this to stand a chance of staying up. That pressure could lead to a more open game than usual - and maybe more goals than normal.

I like the Bologna v Catania matchup The goal numbers here are SCREAMING "UNDER 2.5 GOALS". Bologna have been under 2.5 goals in 12 of their last 14 at home. Catania have been under 2.5 goals in 6 of 8 away . More important, is the lack of goal scoring ability from both teams. Bologna have just 4 :eek 1st half goals in 15 home games. They have very similar 1st half and 2nd half goal numbers (1st half F7 A13 / 2nd half F7 A12) Catania away have scored 1 st half goal in 12 away games. Catania away have atrocious scoring numbers. They have just 7 away goals all season (2nd worst in Europe). They have not scored 2 in an away game all season. They have failed to score in 7 of their last 8 away games. I have run this through my software, and there are a ridiculous 5 criteria sets satisfied indicating this game to go under 2.5 (which is priced at 1.87 bwin and gets a 4 star best rating ) The NO to BTTS is a crazy price of 2.1 on paddypower which is also insane for me. Catania just don't score goals , so why should they have a breakout game here ? To me the under 2.5 goals and the no to both teams to score (NBTTS) look statistically fantastic. Unless I am missing something here .... THESE are both 6 unit BETS for me
Amazing. Catania have 2 shots at goal and score 2 goals. SImply awesome ! Standard Liege have 37 shots at goal against brugge and don't score 1. Doubly awesome !

Amazing. Catania have 2 shots at goal and score 2 goals. SImply awesome ! Standard Liege have 37 shots at goal against brugge and don't score 1. Doubly awesome !
The thing is, both sides had to win to give themselves a chance of avoiding relegation. So the game was getting really 'stretched'.