** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

April 28 - May 4

Re: April 28 - May 4 Victor Hanescu to beat Gastao Elias @ 1.72 Betfair The price on Hanescu has gone up since I took this, and to be honest I'm not really sure why. Elias may well be the home player and he did get a good win in the last round against Garcia-Lopez, but even so prior to this tournament he was playing Challengers against lesser players than Hanescu. The Romanian has done well enough in recent weeks on the main tour, and it's difficult to question his commitment in this tournament as he has been taken the distance in each of his last two matches here. Hanescu has the pedigree, and so even as the favourite I think there is some value on him.

Re: April 28 - May 4 Hi guy has anyone got an opinion for the Carlos berlocq v Daniel gimeno-traver match. Sorry I ask for help just you guys have a lot more knowledge than I do. Everyone always has a very valid reason for there tips. We'll thanks for your help and time

Re: April 28 - May 4 Andrea Petkovic V.S Sara Errani : Sara Errani to defeat Andrea Petkovic at 1.943 with Pinnacle I think Petkovic is a bit overrated because of her win in Charleston. By looking at her YTD results and seeing her recent games I don't think she is consistent enough. She was priced as the favorite against Pennetta but lost to her in Stuggart. And now she is again originally priced as the favorite against Errani. (Errani was originally priced at 2.04) Errani had I good result here last year so I am willing to back her at this price. Last but not least, finger crossed on my Kuznetsova's outright bet. ^^

Re: April 28 - May 4 I seriously can't see anything interesting as far as the main matches are concerned. Haas should win, but the odds are poor, while the Gimeno-Traver vs. Berlocq match looks simply uncallable to me. Back Katarzyna Piter to beat Julia Goerges for a 4/10 stake at 5.20 with BetVictor My only bet for today. Basically, Goerges is shaky enough to lose this, so to have Piter, who is ranked inside the top 100 for a good reason, priced at 5.20 against her looks wrong to me. She's going to lose this more often than not obviously, but these massive odds look worth taking. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/piter-vs-goerges-betting-julia-goerges-looks-seriously-overrated-in-madrid-today

Re: April 28 - May 4

Svetlana Kuznetsova to win WTA Portugal Open at 11.12 with Pinnacle Last week in Stuttgart was the most successful tournament for Kuznetsova this year. She defeated Simona Halep in straight sets and had a very close match against Ivanovic. While she still need to work harder to be as good form as in 2009, I don’t think top seeds like Navarro or Bouchard can dominate this event easily, so it worths to put small bet on Kuznetsova.
Unlucky. Even though the bet lost it looked like a good one. If your good bets outweigh your bad, you'll end up in front. And that's what it's all about. Unless you happen to own a crystal ball. ;)

Re: April 28 - May 4 Back Will Rafael Nadal win 2014 Madrid Open? - No for a 7/10 stake at 1.67 with Pinnacle With all the big names preset in Madrid, I think that Rafael Nadal will have a really hard time over the next couple of days. His usual clay court form just isn't there at the moment and plenty of players seem to be capable of beating him right now. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-madrid-betting-rafael-nadal-to-find-himself-under-plenty-of-pressure-in-madrid Back Lukas Rosol (-2.5) to beat Jeremy Chardy for a 7/10 stake at 1.92 with Pinnacle Jeremy Chardy hasn't been playing well as of late, while Lukas Rosol looked in good nick last week in Bucharest, so I fancy the Czech to beat the Frenchman with something to spare today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rosol-vs-chardy-betting-lukas-rosol-can-start-his-madrid-campaign-with-a-straightforward-victory

Re: April 28 - May 4 Roberto Bautista Agut V.S Tommy Robredo - Roberto Bautista Agut +2.5 at 1.98 with Pinnacle Tommy Robredo is rather average in recent form. On the other hand Bautista Agut won the matches he should have won easily, and produce close matches against Nishikori and Fognini. I think this could be a 50/50 match, and if Agut fails to win, he should be able to cover the handicap line.