Manchester City v Sunderland > Wednesday April 16th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Sunderland (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v Sunderland > Wednesday April 16th I can see Manchester City still smarting from their narrow defeat to Liverpool; avenging it here, with a comfortable victory. Sunderland are playing like a team that is bottom of the table and will need a miracle to get some sort of result at the Ethiad stadium. Manchester City played some fantastic football in the second half against Liverpool despite losing their main attacking talisman Yaya Toure early on in the match. David Silva is in sparkling form and his beguiling skills and vision dominated Man City's attacking threat. Expect plenty of goals for the home side. Aguero is back and will be itching to score- that's more bad news for Sunderland. Man City to beat Sunderland 5 -0

Re: Manchester City v Sunderland > Wednesday April 16th

Sunderland lost at home to Everton and now they face two away trips to City then Chelsea where draws aren't good enough. They must be well and truly resigned to their fate.
Couldn't have said it better.

Re: Manchester City v Sunderland > Wednesday April 16th Man City -2.25 AH Evens @ Paddy Power - Man City will want to make a statement that they're still in the title race and i can see them winning this comfortably by at least 3 goals with Aguero now back for City although Toure is a big miss they should still have enough firepower to win easily against a Sunderland side who have lost 5 in a row. Man City have won 8 out of their 15 home games this season by 3 or more goals and recently beat Fulham 5-0 and Southampton 4-1. Sunderland lost 5-1 against Spurs in their last away game so City should cover the handicap here. 3-0 City.

Re: Manchester City v Sunderland > Wednesday April 16th If you look at SUnderland away this season, they got into trouble early in their away form. They had a 6 game stretch playing WBA, Swansea, Hull, Stoke, Villa, West Ham where they did not score a goal. They have then been reasonable in scoring away from home, scoring in 7 of their last 8 away. One bet that looks ok'ish is the over 1.5 1st half goals. Sunderland have been over 1.5 1st half goals in 5 of their last 6 away. City will see this game as one to win easily, probably with all out attack. Big question: Is Aguero fit and starting ? If he is then City's goal threat goes up 30 to 50% . Comparing him to Dzeko is like ....... Well you just can't !!!! Said it before but Dzeko is average at best. A terrible, overpriced Mancini flop, that is lazy, slow, one-paced and wasteful in-front of goal. Will wait for the starting line-ups before confirming this bet (over 1.5 1st half goals at odds of 1.9).

Re: Manchester City v Sunderland > Wednesday April 16th Just a little warning here. Sunderland played very well against Everton and surely did not deserve to lose. They probably would have lost if it wasn't for a lucky own goal. Right now they are a different than other bottom sides. They can play organized attacking football. 1.17 is just TOO short. Please don't write "put money on AW then" - it is a statement that suggests that you are far away from the basics of betting.

Just a little warning here. Sunderland played very well against Everton and surely did not deserve to lose. They probably would have lost if it wasn't for a lucky own goal. Right now they are a different than other bottom sides. They can play organized attacking football. 1.17 is just TOO short. Please don't write "put money on AW then" - it is a statement that suggests that you are far away from the basics of betting.
Sunderland were playing at home in that match.

If you look at SUnderland away this season, they got into trouble early in their away form. They had a 6 game stretch playing WBA, Swansea, Hull, Stoke, Villa, West Ham where they did not score a goal. They have then been reasonable in scoring away from home, scoring in 7 of their last 8 away. One bet that looks ok'ish is the over 1.5 1st half goals. Sunderland have been over 1.5 1st half goals in 5 of their last 6 away. City will see this game as one to win easily, probably with all out attack. Big question: Is Aguero fit and starting ? If he is then City's goal threat goes up 30 to 50% . Comparing him to Dzeko is like ....... Well you just can't !!!! Said it before but Dzeko is average at best. A terrible, overpriced Mancini flop, that is lazy, slow, one-paced and wasteful in-front of goal. Will wait for the starting line-ups before confirming this bet (over 1.5 1st half goals at odds of 1.9).
I don't think Sunderland played particularly well. They were at home so you expect them to press, but Everton had as many chances. And like the other poster said, they were at home, which is different.

Just a little warning here. Sunderland played very well against Everton and surely did not deserve to lose. They probably would have lost if it wasn't for a lucky own goal. Right now they are a different than other bottom sides. They can play organized attacking football. 1.17 is just TOO short. Please don't write "put money on AW then" - it is a statement that suggests that you are far away from the basics of betting.
That was the quote I wanted.

If you look at SUnderland away this season, they got into trouble early in their away form. They had a 6 game stretch playing WBA, Swansea, Hull, Stoke, Villa, West Ham where they did not score a goal. They have then been reasonable in scoring away from home, scoring in 7 of their last 8 away. One bet that looks ok'ish is the over 1.5 1st half goals. Sunderland have been over 1.5 1st half goals in 5 of their last 6 away. City will see this game as one to win easily, probably with all out attack. Big question: Is Aguero fit and starting ? If he is then City's goal threat goes up 30 to 50% . Comparing him to Dzeko is like ....... Well you just can't !!!! Said it before but Dzeko is average at best. A terrible, overpriced Mancini flop, that is lazy, slow, one-paced and wasteful in-front of goal. Will wait for the starting line-ups before confirming this bet (over 1.5 1st half goals at odds of 1.9).
Just to clarify something. Dzeko between Wolfsburg & City - Games Played - 212, Goals Scored 107 Aguero between Atletico Madrid & City - Games Played - 257, Goals Scored 124 Dzeko scores on average every 1.98 games. Aguero scores every 2.07 games. Also factor in the majority of Dzeko's games are as a substitute these days, not to mention his 33 international goals in 60 games for Bosnia, I will also throw in he has scored 21 goals this season, and he was the star of the show on the last two visits to Old Trafford in the league (remember the 6-1?). Not bad for a lazy, slow, one paced waster... (Even though he runs his arse off) By the way, I am not for one minute saying Dzeko is a better player than Aguero because he isn't. But he is still a quality striker and the statistics show that.

Comparing him to Dzeko is like ....... Well you just can't !!!! Said it before but Dzeko is average at best. A terrible, overpriced Mancini flop, that is lazy, slow, one-paced and wasteful in-front of goal.
Hopefully Agüero and Negredo will start up-front instead of lazy Dzeko horse. He's way too overrated, any other striker could have scored as much as Dzeko did when there are outstanding midfielders like Toure, Silva and Nasri behind him. Dzeko is like City's Giroud, needing 20 chances to score a goal. Also I hope Navas will not be a starter today as he has been in horrible shape lately. Some might say Negredo has been in a bad form, but he's doing much better when Agüero is available.

Re: Manchester City v Sunderland > Wednesday April 16th If Yaya Toure could play this would be very easy game but sadly without him City is just not the same team. However I don't believe Sunderland can get anything from this game when their opponent has nothing to lose anymore in their race for the title. Odds are too low but Over 3.5 could be solid choice for this fixture.

leaving silva out of the squad wtf is that idiot doing???
and playing defensive against SUNDERLAND after having a 1-0 lead, taking Agüero out and bringing Jovetic in. Oh my, Pellegrini?!

Could really have done with City winning to finish off my acca. As a neutral English football fan though, well chuffed for Liverpool
They have to get a result against Chelsea though, so that promises to be a cracking game of football with Chelsea potentially needing the win at Anfield.

and playing defensive against SUNDERLAND after having a 1-0 lead' date=' taking Agüero out and bringing Jovetic in. Oh my, Pellegrini?![/quote'] They "needed" the win more than they needed a seven nil win... I feel for any city backers though, no one would have predicted today's results.

and playing defensive against SUNDERLAND after having a 1-0 lead' date=' taking Agüero out and bringing Jovetic in. Oh my, Pellegrini?![/quote'] You are right. Jovetic should have started. His work rate was one of the highest in City team last night. ps. Wasn't Silva slighty injured or something?

They "needed" the win more than they needed a seven nil win... I feel for any city backers though' date=' no one would have predicted today's results.[/quote'] True... one could have staked his house on the home win. However, this is why you can only be profitable in the long run if you bet on value.

They "needed" the win more than they needed a seven nil win... I feel for any city backers though' date=' no one would have predicted today's results.[/quote'] I had Over 3.5 early bet, but it was still annoying.

I hope more of you fellow punters took the warning seriously. 1.17... this was disgusting.