England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 5 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Welling United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v Salisbury City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Southport (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chester FC v Hyde FC (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Tamworth (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Woking (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Grimsby Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Dartford (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Aldershot Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v FC Halifax Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Macclesfield Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 Hereford v Woking After a terrible start to the season, Woking have been on a great run since the start of the year, including away wins at Luton, Gateshead and Barnet. They have won their last five games, and are now in the play-off mix (along with half the league:). Hereford are almost the polar opposite. Good start to the season, they now haven't won in 11 games, and have barely scored in that run. Unfortunately, they have huge debts and could go out of business Was surprised to see Padypower offering 2.40 0n Woking earlier on this evening, but it's already gone down to 2.20. Anything around that looks a reasonable bet. Caveats are that all winning runs come to an end, and Hereford are now fighting for their survival in the league now, as well as off the pitch. Those aside, this looks a very solid 2.00+ away bet

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 Hereford v Woking A bit of extra motivation for Hereford perhaps? This could have been their last ever game, but that's likely to happen now. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26866750 A large home crowd and the likelihood of being saved at the last minute should help them. Woking look down to around 2.10 now. Maybe one for the multiplier bets instead?

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 Brief from me this week and sticking to just the 3 bets all in the Skrill Prem. Hereford v Woking Woking did me a good turn last week and they have to be backed at odds against to keep the run going against poor old Hereford. They maybe safe but will no doubt want to finish in the top half of the table which would be a good effort after being so inconsistent for most of the season. Hereford might not go out of business, but they have a huge task to avoid playing Conference North football next season. Lincoln v Dartford The home side have little to play for and played like it against a pretty much doomed Tamworth side last week. Dartford are giving it a good go at staying up though and were unlucky to lose to Luton on Tuesday night which ended a run of 3 unbeaten. 16/5 looks a big price about an away win. Nuneaton v Halifax I thought the home side were running out of steam after losing their manager, but to be fair they have had a tough fixture list and did well last Saturday at Alfreton. Halifax may have won their last two away games, but they have been generally awful on the road this season and struggled on Thursday night at home to Braintree. I am surprised most bookies have the away side as favs and at 17/10 the home team are worth backing.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 I'm following addpea in his Dartford thoughts, and selling the time of the 2nd Dartford goal at 81 with Sporting. They are missing Alex Wall and Kenny Clark but they did pretty well without Wall against Luton. Lincoln may well take the opportunity to use some fringe players as they prepare for next season's campaign. In the circumstances the mark is too high, I feel. I also like a sell of Alfreton's 2nd goal at 73 with Sporting. Welling were superb with a patch together side last week, but they may not be able to reprise that effort against a better side.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 Lincoln - Dartford Conference Premier England Saturday 5/4 16:00 Prediction: Dartford Odds: 4,20 Stake: 3/10 units Bookmaker: Ladbrokes Interesting factor here is the motivation one. Lincoln currently placed 16 and 13 points off the relegation zone. Dartford fighting for their life's, currently placed 22nd, 2 points off safe grounds. Dartford performed very well at home to Luton in their last match, but a sending off made them suffer late on. Clearly motivation is on away side here, Dartford weak away only taking 16 points on the road this season, however 10 of them in their last 5 away matches. We take the underdog here, motivation clearly on their side and they have been quite OK lately. 4,20 looks quite OK. The more cautious follower backs Dartford on the asian hc or draw no bet, or X2 double chance.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 Wrexham - Macclesfield Conference Premier England Saturday 5/4 16:00 Prediction: Wrexham Odds: 2,20 Stake: 4/10 units Bookmaker: Ladbrokes Wrexham coming form a few decent performances despite losing two in a row, now they are at home to Macclessfield who rarely impress on the road, they have lost 6 out of their last 7 games on the road and looks quite unmotivated at the moment. We give Wrexham a decent chance here. It's time to get a win after a few decent performances lately! Around evens in our eyes.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 Gateshead to beat Tamworth (1/2) Short odds, I know, but still a lot of value here IMO. Gateshead are flying at the minute, unbeaten in six league games, and will be looking for a win to stay in the play off places. Tamworth look destined for the drop and have only won once in their last ten league matches. Should be a safe Gateshead win Woking to beat Hereford (21/20) Odds have shortened since I first looked yesterday but still feel this is good value. Woking have won five on the bounce in the league, beating Forest Green, Luton and Barnet in the process. Hereford on the other hand are in all kinds of trouble and haven't won in 12 league games. Braintree to beat Salisbury (20/21) Braintree will be looking for a win to remain in a play off position. They are in good form and benefit from home advantage. Salisbury haven't won in 7 league games and also have nothing to play for, with them being safe from relegation and the play offs out of their reach.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 I see the Racing Post have fallen into the oppose Braintree because they must be tired trap. Think they will win today although don't think they are much value so not backing them.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5

Wrexham - Macclesfield Conference Premier England Saturday 5/4 16:00 Prediction: Wrexham Odds: 2,20 Stake: 4/10 units Bookmaker: Ladbrokes Wrexham coming form a few decent performances despite losing two in a row, now they are at home to Macclessfield who rarely impress on the road, they have lost 6 out of their last 7 games on the road and looks quite unmotivated at the moment. We give Wrexham a decent chance here. It's time to get a win after a few decent performances lately! Around evens in our eyes.
We have not put in any decent performances recently! Our forwards are shot shy and, for the last two matches, he has tried a diamond formation in midfield, which just hasn't worked. We only have five players under contract for next season and one of those wants out. There is going to be a huge cull before next year but those out of contract don't appear to be playing for a new deal or to impress other managers. I hope we win but definitely not a bet for me. Sent from my HTC One X using PL Forum

We have not put in any decent performances recently! Our forwards are shot shy and, for the last two matches, he has tried a diamond formation in midfield, which just hasn't worked. We only have five players under contract for next season and one of those wants out. There is going to be a huge cull before next year but those out of contract don't appear to be playing for a new deal or to impress other managers. I hope we win but definitely not a bet for me. Sent from my HTC One X using PL Forum
I was going to say pretty much the same thing and agree not sure where the decent performance thing has come from and you know the team even better than me

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 I also think that the Braintree being tired stuff is over-rated.A good few years ago I opposed Northwich Victoria when they were in the conference.They had a run of 11 games in 21 days.I backed against them in 10 of the 11 and they lost all 10.The difference was that they had a terrible injury list and they couldn't be promoted or relagated.Braintree are winning at the moment,avoiding too many injuries and have a chance of a play off place.I read their match report for their recent games.It sounded like they were unlucky to lose to a last minute Gateshead goal.They completely outplayed Southport(who are decent at home) and held their own against a very good home team in Halifax.Salisbury are poor away but have players that can score goals.The price for a home win drifted to 2.2 on betnotsofair but is back into 2.14 again.I'm hovering on backing the home win but as Addpea says not much value.I won't be betting against them though...

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 Kidderminster - Grimsby Premier Conference England Saturday 5/4 16:00 Prediction: Grimsby Odds: 2,62 Stake: 3/10 units Bookmaker: Coral Kiddermnister currently placed 10th, 5 points behind the play-off. Undefeated in the last 6. But has some injury and suspensions and we think they are up for a tough afternoon at home to Grimsby who are placed 3rd and won 2 straight matches. We back Grimsby here.

Obviously they lack a bit of confidence in the final 3rd, however especially the 2nd half against Grimsby was quite ok. Again, decent is not meaning they are good. I'm a non english native speaker, but when I say decent that dosen't mean good. But they have a decent chance this afternoon at home to a non convincing Macclesfield. Expekts's 2,05 more accurate in our eyes.

Obviously they lack a bit of confidence in the final 3rd' date=' however especially the 2nd half against Grimsby was quite ok. Again, decent is not meaning they are good. I'm a non english native speaker, but when I say decent that dosen't mean good. But they have a decent chance this afternoon at home to a non convincing Macclesfield. Expekts's 2,05 more accurate in our eyes.[/quote'] I mean no disrespect, as English is not your first language, but if decent does not mean good what do you mean by it?

I mean no disrespect' date=' as English is not your first language, but if decent does not mean good what do you mean by it?[/quote'] No worries! What I mean by saying decent is ok but below good. Decent in my eyes means fairly ok. Nobody in the correct state of mind would say Wrexham are doing good atm. But I would say they are doing decent. At least the 2nd half against Grimsby were quite ok. Maybe should stop using "decent"

Lincoln - Dartford Conference Premier England Saturday 5/4 16:00 Prediction: Dartford Odds: 4,20 Stake: 3/10 units Bookmaker: Ladbrokes Interesting factor here is the motivation one. Lincoln currently placed 16 and 13 points off the relegation zone. Dartford fighting for their life's, currently placed 22nd, 2 points off safe grounds. Dartford performed very well at home to Luton in their last match, but a sending off made them suffer late on. Clearly motivation is on away side here, Dartford weak away only taking 16 points on the road this season, however 10 of them in their last 5 away matches. We take the underdog here, motivation clearly on their side and they have been quite OK lately. 4,20 looks quite OK. The more cautious follower backs Dartford on the asian hc or draw no bet, or X2 double chance.
0-0 lost!

Kidderminster - Grimsby Premier Conference England Saturday 5/4 16:00 Prediction: Grimsby Odds: 2,62 Stake: 3/10 units Bookmaker: Coral Kiddermnister currently placed 10th, 5 points behind the play-off. Undefeated in the last 6. But has some injury and suspensions and we think they are up for a tough afternoon at home to Grimsby who are placed 3rd and won 2 straight matches. We back Grimsby here.
0-1 WON!

Wrexham - Macclesfield Conference Premier England Saturday 5/4 16:00 Prediction: Wrexham Odds: 2,20 Stake: 4/10 units Bookmaker: Ladbrokes Wrexham coming form a few decent performances despite losing two in a row, now they are at home to Macclessfield who rarely impress on the road, they have lost 6 out of their last 7 games on the road and looks quite unmotivated at the moment. We give Wrexham a decent chance here. It's time to get a win after a few decent performances lately! Around evens in our eyes.
1-0 WON!

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 7/9 predictions correct! +29,03 units for the day & ROI: 190.7% Today's winners: Rochdale - York CORRECT SCORE 0-0 (9,50) Rochdale - York UNDER 1,5 GOALS (3,30) WREXHAM (2,20) GRIMSBY (2,62) FULHAM +0,5 (1,875) PORT VALE +0,5 (1,952) SCUNTHORPE (2,16)

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem April 5 No joy on the spreads but no real damage - Alfreton broke even by scoring a second on 73 and the Dartford trade lost nine points. Great calls by SteveD53 on Woking, addpea on Woking and Halifax, boggen on Wrexham and Grimsby, and jack1712 on Gateshead and Woking. Think that's everyone - lots of money-makers around today, though unfortunately none of them are me!

No joy on the spreads but no real damage - Alfreton broke even by scoring a second on 73 and the Dartford trade lost nine points. Great calls by SteveD53 on Woking, addpea on Woking and Halifax, boggen on Wrexham and Grimsby, and jack1712 on Gateshead and Woking. Think that's everyone - lots of money-makers around today, though unfortunately none of them are me!
I wish I was on Halifax I was on Nuneaton. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum