** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Re: Champions League Quarter Final Draw I know where my money will be going! PSG v Chelsea is the most interesting tie without doubt between two very expensively assembled squads, Atletico will fancy their chances with the home leg second and Barca still out of form compared to usual standards. Real Madrid should go through with Dortmund struggling with injuries and form. Be interesting to see the odds for the first game between United and Bayern, that will be the game to go for Bayern as United will have to attack and Bayern are well capable of ripping them apart, should win that game by at least 2 goals imo..unless Moyes develops some tactical nous between now and then which appears unlikely.

Re: Champions League Quarter Final Draw Real and bayern to qualify are the bankers for me high stakes and a double medium stakes. I'll take them early. Class difference and form is too big nowadays! Other two games will be pretty equal.

Re: Champions League Quarter Final Draw United will go over the knee and get spanked.Olimpiacos could have already done the job if they weren't sold their best player.Now there will be no mercy.Bayern should be able to decide the game in UK.Atletico would wait the 2nd leg to go for it.The most important for them should be not to concede too many or at least to score at Camp Nou.PSG will surely go out attack in Paris.But against Mourinho who is completely capable of shutting down the opponent,this isn't such an easy task.I expect a similar scenario like against Schalke in Real Madrid-Borussia game.This time the game will be decided in Spain not in Germany though. High stakes Bayern to qualify and Real Madrid to win in a double.

Re: Champions League Quarter Final Draw

I know where my money will be going! PSG v Chelsea is the most interesting tie without doubt between two very expensively assembled squads' date=' Atletico will fancy their chances with the home leg second and Barca still out of form compared to usual standards. Real Madrid should go through with Dortmund struggling with injuries and form. Be interesting to see the odds for the first game between United and Bayern, that will be the game to go for Bayern as United will have to attack and Bayern are well capable of ripping them apart, should win that game by at least 2 goals imo..unless Moyes develops some tactical nous between now and then which appears unlikely.[/quote'] Also worth noting that Lewandowski will miss the first leg! And he has barely missed a game for Dortmund for 3 years haha, so what will Klopp do without him?... I think the Madrid/Bayern double to qualify is banker material.

Re: Champions League Quarter Final Draw Oh,swell i missed the big price on Bayern.Now i should wait for the Asian market to take -0.5AH.Obviously without Lewandowski and with the whole team out of form,Borussia are unofficaly out and Real Madrid will tear them apart in Madrid so i will be all over -1Ah.

Re: Champions League Quarter Final Draw I can't shake the feeling that PSG are a bit overrated, but bet365 have both of them to qualify at 1.83 curently so not much there, feels like the kind of game Mourinho will relish, a cagey first game with plenty of backs to the wall defending then the sucker punch at Stamford Bridge. Would favour Chelsea to qualify personally.

Re: Champions League Quarter Final Draw I agree.. It comes down to one factor for me, Mourinho! You would have to fancy Chelsea given the experience the manager has in this competiton.. With regard to the Barca v Atletico game, I find it hard to believe Atletico are such a big price considering them have played Barca 3 times already this season and Barca have only scored 1 goal in those 3 games.

Re: Champions League Quarter Final Draw True, but no team will ever rest players for a quarter final in the CL so not that relevant to be honest. Would be far more important if they had it before this game. But always good to mention! Huge drop already on bayern odds lol.