** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

March 17 - March 23

Re: March 17 - March 23 BET 2: COCO VANDEWEGHE vs SAMANTHA STOSUR OVER 20.5 GAMES @ 1.90 on BET365 REASON: Coco Vandeweghe is flying high right now breezing through the qualifiers and taking out Erakovic and Pavlyuchenkova to reach the 3rd round. Playing at home, and yet to drop a set in 4 games, has every reason to trouble her opponent today in Sam Stosur. Both players posses big serves and big groundstrokes so look to see a tight encounter. STAKE: 8 / 10

Re: March 17 - March 23 Back Andreas Seppi Total Games - Over 8 for a 7/10 stake at 1.86 with Pinnacle Back Andreas Seppi to beat David Ferrer for a 2/10 stake at 6.16 with Pinnacle Despite the scoreline, Ferrer didn't have it all his way against Gabashvili, so I can definitely see him struggling against Seppi, who will be able to match him in the longer rallies more often than not. The Italian should be full of confidence after beating his nightmare match-up, Radek Stepanek, and he has enough quality to challenge Ferrer here in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/seppi-vs-ferrer-betting-andreas-seppi-to-do-some-damage-to-the-world-s-number-four

Re: March 17 - March 23 Back Barbora Zahlavova-Strycova (+1.5 sets) to beat Elina Svitolina for a 7/10 stake at 1.69 with Pinnacle Elina Svitolina has done well to beat Bouchard and Mattek-Sands, but this is where pressure might start affecting her game, so I'll be siding with the Czech on the set handicap. She is only slightly worse than the Ukrainian in terms of quality and her experience should even things out really. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/zahlavova-strycova-vs-svitolina-betting-the-experienced-czech-has-what-it-takes-to-challenge-svitolina-in-miami

Re: March 17 - March 23 Back K.Anderson/R.Gasquet - Over 22.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.85 with Pinnacle The two have a history of tight matches and this line looks pretty acceptable, so the overs look worth a punt to me here. Gasquet is the better player of the two, but his poor form should allow Anderson to take his chances, so this really seems to have all the makings of an epic. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gasquet-vs-anderson-betting-a-very-long-match-might-be-on-the-cards-for-richard-gasquet-and-kevin-anderson

Re: March 17 - March 23 Kei Nishikori to beat Grigor Dimitrov @ 2.16 Betfair Nishikori beat Dimitrov easily enough in Shanghai last year, and he enjoyed a far easier passage through the last round here than the Bulgarian did. Nishikori also got the better of Dimitrov at the Kooyong exhibition at the start of the year, and although that doesn't necessarily mean a lot it can't have done the Japanese any harm ahead of this match. All things considered, I would have him as a slight favourite so this price looks good to me.