** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 23rd

teaulc

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 7th for me, well played everyone. :clap A thank you too to PP Mag who responded very quickly to the query about the prize pool posted on their FB page (considering they were running the live tour game too). Result for the record. :ok 0jux.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 this the reply i got from WH regarding the prize money........... We thank you for the email. We would like to explain to you about the tournament concern. For the PokerPlayer Special 2 (821190063) tournament, once a player won the game they will only be eligible to win the token. There's no cash included on the payout structure. As checked, you won General €25 Token. It can be seen by going to My Poker > Tokens. If you have other concerns, please send us an email. Thank you and have a good one.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 [h=2]William Hill leaderboard (after two events)[/h][TABLE=class: tablepress tablepress-id-49 tablepress-my-custom-group-1, width: 354] [TR=class: row-1 odd] [TH=class: column-1, bgcolor: #D9EDF7] Rank [/TH] [TH=class: column-2, bgcolor: #D9EDF7] Player [/TH] [TH=class: column-3, bgcolor: #D9EDF7] Points [/TH] [/TR]

[TR=class: row-2 even] [TD=class: column-1]1st[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]LusitaneaOQC[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]93.2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-3 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]2nd[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]yooce2[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]79.8[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-4 even] [TD=class: column-1]3rd[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]Willi281an[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]50[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-5 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]4th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]WicketWalker99[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]41[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-6 even] [TD=class: column-1]5th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]vteelg[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]40[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-7 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]6th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]DreamOrphan[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]32.8[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-8 even] [TD=class: column-1]7th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]PaZZyB[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]26.2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-9 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]8th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]1scousemaster1[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]25[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-10 even] [TD=class: column-1]9th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]burnleyjoedude[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]24.6[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-11 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]10th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]avongirlWH[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]23[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-12 even] [TD=class: column-1]11th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]ARGOSO[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]20[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-13 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]12th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]dayreturn[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]16.4[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-14 even] [TD=class: column-1]13th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]NLHLV[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]15[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-15 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]14th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]adyyyyy88[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]15[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-16 even] [TD=class: column-1]15th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]johnnhoj444[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]12.8[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-17 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]16th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]BennyMadoff[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]11.2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-18 even] [TD=class: column-1]17th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]xxx01pet[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]10[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-19 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F3F3F3]18th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F3F3F3]TAMARIKO[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F3F3F3]9[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-20 even] [TD=class: column-1]19th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]S3lfD3struct1v3[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]3.2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-21 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]20th[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]stall3ypl[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]3.2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-22 even] [TD=class: column-1]21st[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]gemhill[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]3.2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-23 odd] [TD=class: column-1, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]22nd[/TD] [TD=class: column-2, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]ShaunDweeb[/TD] [TD=class: column-3, bgcolor: #F9F9F9]3.2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row-24 even] [TD=class: column-1]23rd[/TD] [TD=class: column-2]sc190960[/TD] [TD=class: column-3]3.2 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 I have to say im not impressed with the running of this series. First we had a 500 field on mainly non-uk players to contend with in leg1. Secondly we were assured the freeroll didnt really matter because the league table would be heavily weighted towards the two buy-in-legs. Thirdly, no cash was added to the lobby in leg 2 so we were unaware of what we were playing for. and now to see the league table puts the icing on the cake. The dude who won the freeroll got 50pts and the runner-up got 40pts. How can this be heavily weighted to the buy-in games when i only got 41pts for finishing 3rd? Very poor and a disappointing start to my subscription with PP Mag. :spank

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2

I have to say im not impressed with the running of this series. First we had a 500 field on mainly non-uk players to contend with in leg1. Secondly we were assured the freeroll didnt really matter because the league table would be heavily weighted towards the two buy-in-legs. Thirdly, no cash was added to the lobby in leg 2 so we were unaware of what we were playing for. and now to see the league table puts the icing on the cake. The dude who won the freeroll got 50pts and the runner-up got 40pts. How can this be heavily weighted to the buy-in games when i only got 41pts for finishing 3rd?
I agree with you, 1st point I hope PP never do this email out the passwords again. Has to password in mag+ buy in of $5 or $10. Saying all that I don't see much wrong with the scoring LusitaneaOQC got 90+ points for winning the buy in event with only 32 runners. To win a freeroll with 500 runners deserves its only merits so fair enough he got 50 points in that. Did he even play the next event?? More than likely be another 500+ in Sunday's freeroll :(

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 Well, this league is a huge mistery about the prizes... :( In my case (yesterday evening) i had more 21,84 euros in my account... I think that the prize pool was 160 euros that makes 13,65% :$ of the prize pool for the victory... At the end of the tourney it says (a have a jpeg file of this) "Congratulations...you have won €50" And the cherry on the cake is that i do NOT HAVE ANY TOKEN in my account!!!:wall What is the most experienced in the forum suggest I do?

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2 Al mentioned that they were paying out 16 players from only 32 hence the poor % return for the final table. Strange indeed. You would not mind as much had you known this at the start but because they messed up the lobby it came as a bit of a damp squib. The league points dont seem to match anything. Whereas you can see that Willi281a got 50 points for winning a 50 euro token,and Scousemaster got 25 pts for winning a 25 token you cant work out how for example Vitor got his 93.2. 50 euro token + 21.84 euro would be 71.84 ? I won a 25 euro token and approx 17 euro cash but have 41 points. Vitor, i got my token pretty much instantly - if i were you i would send an email to WH and cc Pokerplayer Mag in there too. They appear to be making the rules up as they go along.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / Will Hill €1800 Freeroll Series - the next 4 Sundays starting 2

Well, this league is a huge mistery about the prizes... :( In my case (yesterday evening) i had more 21,84 euros in my account... I think that the prize pool was 160 euros that makes 13,65% :$ of the prize pool for the victory... At the end of the tourney it says (a have a jpeg file of this) "Congratulations...you have won €50" And the cherry on the cake is that i do NOT HAVE ANY TOKEN in my account!!!:wall What is the most experienced in the forum suggest I do?
Update: I confirm that i had received 60$ and the 50€ token is already on my account. All ok! okay

Update: I confirm that i had received 60$ and the 50€ token is already on my account. All ok! okay
Nice one - that makes the league table correct also! At last we all know what the rules are and its only half-time :rollin