Chelsea v Everton > Saturday February 22nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Everton (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Chelsea v Everton > Saturday February 22nd 4pts Under 2.5 goals 10/11 Ladbrokes Chelsea are a tough nut to crack these days and Everton don’t score many on the road so this looks like a home win but with Mourinho maybe shuffling the pack I prefer to take under 2.5 goals as Everton don’t shell many at the other end. This one should be competitive because both need the points but with both defences pretty good and Everton light on goals without Lukaku this looks like a low scoring game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-everton-betting-stamford-bridge-may-be-devoid-of-goals-on-saturday

Re: Chelsea v Everton > Saturday February 22nd I really think Everton can get something out of this game. Chelsea are unbeaten in 72 odd games at home with Mourinho as boss. That run must come to an end at some point and this is exactly the sort of game that it could happen in and given that Everton have already beaten Chelsea earlier in the league at Goodison. When Everton came to London to play Arsenal they were unlucky to only get a 1-1 draw. Everton and draw at 2.40 is big , and a small dabble at 7.75 for the away is worth a shout

Re: Chelsea v Everton > Saturday February 22nd To me this should be a very close game. Everton have an amazing 1st half defense away from home. In 9 away games they have conceded just 3 1st half goals (all to Liverpool) otherwise they have 8 1st half clean sheets and 7 NIl-NIL 1st half draws. Only in 1 game in 9 away have they conceded more than 1 goal. I just don't see Chelsea opening the floodgates in this game. A few bets that I like HT/FT correct score 0-0 and 1-0 is 8-1 bet365 NO to BTTS 1.91 coral Chelsea to win by a goal 3.6 ladbrokes

Re: Chelsea v Everton > Saturday February 22nd Everton certainly don't park the bus, and so I think I will have an interest in their attacking intent via the corners market. On the road recently they have had 7 at Spurs and 8 at Liverpool. Jose likes to kill a game if leading, and utilise his quality and pace on the break. Therefore I expect Everton to be on the front foot for a lot of the game. Newcastle with 5 and Swansea with 7 show that average teams can clock the corners up at Stamford Bridge. With Coleman and Baines bombing forward, I like Everton to get their fair share here. Over 3.5 away corners is 1.65 with Bet Victor, and over 4.5 is 2.2 with Bet365. However Paddy Power offer 1.72 on over 3.5 and 2.4 on over 4.5. Powers also go 5.0 on exactly 4 corners, which combined with the over 4.5 would give 1.92 on over 4 Asian corners. I would rather collect on the 4 than have a push. Will also stick a few quid on over 6 at 6.0 in case they go wild 5.5 pts over 3.5 away corners @1.72 Paddy Power 1pt over 6 away corners @6 William Hill

Re: Chelsea v Everton > Saturday February 22nd

Chelsea team today: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Lampard, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Eto'o Everton (to face Chelsea): Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka ©, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Pienaar, Osman, Mirallas, Traore

Re: Chelsea v Everton > Saturday February 22nd Chelsea v Everton = Chelsea -1 2.70 Paddy Power A lot depends on how Chelsea approach this but if their in the mood they should see off Everton. The front four of Hazard, Oscar, Willian and Eto'o should cause Everton's defence difficulty. They probably prefer playing a more physical attack. McCarthy and Barry will get drawn into helping the back four and this will open up space for Matic and Lampard. Chelsea have looked solid at the back and Lacina Traore may be in for a game feeding off scraps.

Everton certainly don't park the bus, and so I think I will have an interest in their attacking intent via the corners market. On the road recently they have had 7 at Spurs and 8 at Liverpool. Jose likes to kill a game if leading, and utilise his quality and pace on the break. Therefore I expect Everton to be on the front foot for a lot of the game. Newcastle with 5 and Swansea with 7 show that average teams can clock the corners up at Stamford Bridge. With Coleman and Baines bombing forward, I like Everton to get their fair share here. Over 3.5 away corners is 1.65 with Bet Victor, and over 4.5 is 2.2 with Bet365. However Paddy Power offer 1.72 on over 3.5 and 2.4 on over 4.5. Powers also go 5.0 on exactly 4 corners, which combined with the over 4.5 would give 1.92 on over 4 Asian corners. I would rather collect on the 4 than have a push. Will also stick a few quid on over 6 at 6.0 in case they go wild 5.5 pts over 3.5 away corners @1.72 Paddy Power 1pt over 6 away corners @6 William Hill
Fantastic bets sir! Well deserved :ok

Everton certainly don't park the bus, and so I think I will have an interest in their attacking intent via the corners market. On the road recently they have had 7 at Spurs and 8 at Liverpool. Jose likes to kill a game if leading, and utilise his quality and pace on the break. Therefore I expect Everton to be on the front foot for a lot of the game. Newcastle with 5 and Swansea with 7 show that average teams can clock the corners up at Stamford Bridge. With Coleman and Baines bombing forward, I like Everton to get their fair share here. Over 3.5 away corners is 1.65 with Bet Victor, and over 4.5 is 2.2 with Bet365. However Paddy Power offer 1.72 on over 3.5 and 2.4 on over 4.5. Powers also go 5.0 on exactly 4 corners, which combined with the over 4.5 would give 1.92 on over 4 Asian corners. I would rather collect on the 4 than have a push. Will also stick a few quid on over 6 at 6.0 in case they go wild 5.5 pts over 3.5 away corners @1.72 Paddy Power 1pt over 6 away corners @6 William Hill
Excellent stuff Kiddo :ok