** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 13-16

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 13-16

Hilarious on a night like this to read on a Twitter feed from some mug who has set up a paid-for non-league tipping site that there is no non-league tipster around like him. That's only true if he is referring to his smugness, backed up by a lot of shouting on Twitter and a spreadsheet that looks as if was compiled about 15 minutes ago. Once you get into a groove with gambling - once it becomes business over pleasure - you also get a nose for the bullshit from the wannabees. The harder they shout, the less believable they are. The really pleasing thing about the threads here is that they are completely free of this nonsense. (And when they're not, I just delete it anyway!)
Could you link me the twitter please Ships? I suspect I may know who the person is, just want to check

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 13-16 I've bought Darran Kempson's goal minutes tonight at 3 with Spreadex. Alfreton have some decent deliverers at set-pieces and Kempson is often in amongst it, though he hasn't scored yet this season. I'll be keeping an eye on the Godrey Poku quote, too - 4 to sell at Sporting and 3 to buy at Spreadex, so there's an arb for those who are tickled by such effortless money-making. He is notorious for not scoring but I suspect he won't be shackled to a more defensive role tonight.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 13-16 Rather it was called off than have to watch another Luton type farce..expect there is some pressure from bt sport to get the game on. On the plus side the rain is meant to be stopping from now till the end of the game so hopefully it will get the go ahead.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 13-16 Well, thats maybe good and bad news.. Tamworth will be fresher the next time and value is gone but on the other hand due a bad pitch the match could easily be ruined aswell! :-) up to the next one!

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Jan 13-16

Anyone know when the Eastleigh - Dover and the Hemel Hempstead v Biggleswade games will be replayed? They were both called off during the week but cant find any info on them. Bet365 have them both still as "to run"
I would contact them and tell them they were called off.