Norwich City v Manchester United > Saturday December 28th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norwich City v Manchester United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norwich City v Manchester United > Saturday December 28th Norwich City-Manchster United Yesterday we saw that Norwich cannot defend or they cannot defend well,at least.There were a few unforced errors which the defenders and Ruddy did but Fulham couldn't take advantage of.Norwich looked tothless upfront especially when van Wolfswinkel came in.Elmander engaged Fulham's defenders which Wolfswingel didn't do.United showed some spirit and grabbed the win even though they needed an o.g to do that.Their defence looked shaky and immobile especially in set pieces.Even without RVP United can score goals and the last few games proved that.I expect them to posses the ball and push Norwich in their own penalty area which will result in couple of goals.The away side will be without Valencia who but he could be well replaced and shouldn't do much of a difference against Norwich.Manchester to win to nil or -1AH with high stakes.More than that.United has more players available than Norwich who visits Crystal Palace at Thursday and maybe they will focus on that game.With this tight schedule they must save their strenght for a more winnable matches.My only concern is that given the busy time of the year, United could be satisfied with winning this game 0:1 and after they score their first it could well turn to be their last.Anyway i will take a shot here and go with -1AH at evens with bet365

Re: Norwich City v Manchester United > Saturday December 28th United will start with Hernandez, RVP is still out Fletcher won't start so Carrick will come in, Giggs will probably start in front of Cleverley and I expect to see Kagawa start, back 4 will be Smalling, Evans, Vidic and Evra, Fabio won't be risked imo. Norwich have a few problems of their own Howson has a back problem and probably can't play, Pilkington is out and Michael Turner is suspended, they don't have have reserves of note so players will be shuffled around. Regardless of who Norwich have played at home so far they have given them a good game although they were poor against Fulham last time out. United don't look like they will be solid against anyone, they concede goals from open play and set pieces..usually their defending is utterly shambolic, they don't have a single defender they can rely on any more. Neither team has any ability at the back so I would say over 2.5 is the play, would have come in 8 of 9 for Man Utd away and with Utd needing to win at all costs I can't see a tight game. 1.86 at marathon.

Re: Norwich City v Manchester United > Saturday December 28th United need to tighten up on defense without a doubt, and one of the most effective ways to do so is control possession. This is a game where I think United should have no troubles in doing so. Their last game was a truly gritty effort, after being outplayed the first 10-15 minutes and finding themselves in severe trouble, they pegged back and were able to get full points at a very game Hull City. I fancy this one will be a more complete effort and I certainly expect United to win this one. Now, how confident am I is hard to say. Without RvP, United lack a consistent threat up top. Welbeck is just not elite, and I am hoping Hernandez gets the start. The Valencia/Rafael tandem was really giving United a big boost and was very difficult to defend, so with neither player available, we will need to hope that Nani/Evra get into play. I do think Giggs gets a start and perhaps Kagawa, both of whom will help maintain possession. While usually I would think United games are good for goals, I think they will make damn sure they defend better, control the play and boss Norwich City around. My money is big on United away win -0.75 at -125. I'll wait for lineups before adding to this, but I do think a 2-0 win is in the cards here. Norwich without a few very key players here, think they struggle to get a result. After this match, United with a tough three game stretch, Spurs, Swans, @ Chelsea - Really think they need three points in this one to get a bit of momentum going.

Re: Norwich City v Manchester United > Saturday December 28th Norwich City - Manchester United * Three times in the history of the Premier League Manchester United managed to score in their last game of the year 5 goals (in 1992, 1993 and 2009) * Manchester United won the last three games of the championship , scoring each time exactly three goals * This season, only Norwich players , coming as substitute , did not score a single goal in the Premier League In the Premier League Norwich holds the third consecutive season. And if the first two team consistently scored points , earning the right to be called middle team , but now the situation has changed. And not for the better. Despite the high quality acquisition in the summer season , now the canaries just struggling to survive. A few months ago there was talk about the dismissal of Chris Houghton , but it didnt happened. The canaries cannot beat regularly direct competitors and even average sides , but with no luck so far vs the giants. With Tottenham , Chelsea, Arsenal , Manchester City and Liverpool Houghton team scored no points. And to change this trend in a duel with Manchester United will not be easy. The crisis , which has faced Manchester United earlier in the season , seems to be gone, now players getting used to the new head coach David Moyes , overcoming distance not too confident. There were times when it seemed that rapidly seize the lead, but the team has slowed sharply , plunging into a new, even larger crisis. Man Utd now experiencing a period of remission. Won three consecutive games , beating Aston Villa , West Ham and Hull City. Especially vivid was a victory over the tigers by 2 days ago. Already in the 15th minute , Red Devils were 0:2 , but before the break raised , and in the second half put the squeeze on the opponent - 3:2. This success has allowed the team to climb to the 6th place in the standings. Of leaders Arsenal by 8 points behind. A lot, but not impossible to catch up the top 3. David Moyes has recently stated that he expects more from his players. He believes his team can give a long winning streak, therefore encourages his players as possible to mobilize. Tip: Manchester United -0.75 AH at 1.85 Bet365

Re: Norwich City v Manchester United > Saturday December 28th

Think Utd will need to be woken up again today before they start firing. Utd to win from behind 6/1 bet365 Gary hooper score anytime 11/4 bet365
Gary Hooper scored in 4 consecutive home games for Norwich in the Premier League, becoming the first player who did it for this team

Re: Norwich City v Manchester United > Saturday December 28th LINE-UPS - Norwich City v Man United (1500 GMT) Norwich: Ruddy, Martin, Ryan Bennett, Bassong, Olsson, Johnson, Fer, Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Redmond, Hooper. Subs: Whittaker, van Wolfswinkel, Bunn, Elmander, Garrido, Becchio, Murphy. Man Utd: De Gea, Smalling, Evans, Vidic, Evra, Young, Cleverley, Carrick, Giggs, Kagawa, Hernandez. Subs: Anderson, Lindegaard, Welbeck, Fabio Da Silva, Fletcher, Zaha, Januzaj. Referee: Phil Dowd (Staffordshire)

Norwich City-Manchster United Yesterday we saw that Norwich cannot defend or they cannot defend well,at least.There were a few unforced errors which the defenders and Ruddy did but Fulham couldn't take advantage of.Norwich looked tothless upfront especially when van Wolfswinkel came in.Elmander engaged Fulham's defenders which Wolfswingel didn't do.United showed some spirit and grabbed the win even though they needed an o.g to do that.Their defence looked shaky and immobile especially in set pieces.Even without RVP United can score goals and the last few games proved that.I expect them to posses the ball and push Norwich in their own penalty area which will result in couple of goals.The away side will be without Valencia who but he could be well replaced and shouldn't do much of a difference against Norwich.Manchester to win to nil or -1AH with high stakes.More than that.United has more players available than Norwich who visits Crystal Palace at Thursday and maybe they will focus on that game.With this tight schedule they must save their strenght for a more winnable matches.My only concern is that given the busy time of the year, United could be satisfied with winning this game 0:1 and after they score their first it could well turn to be their last.Anyway i will take a shot here and go with -1AH at evens with bet365
Bet void

Man Utd to win Betfair@ 1.73 I have to say, I fancy Utd to score 3 points here today.. Utd will be fresher and stronger than Norwich today.. I even quite fancy Utd HT/FT also.. and Hernandez to Score... best of luck with those tips..
Norwich gave a good performance but UTD were slightly stronger. They didnt have the best team out today but managed to grind out a result so fair play to them Bet Outcome : Win