** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan

kevshat

The big one begins at the end of this week with the Ladbrokes PDC World Championship kicking off at Alexandra Palace on Friday night. Almost 3 weeks of action which makes Xmas! All of the event is live on Sky in the UK and numerous worldwide channels too. Draw can be found here: http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/k9w49zs0xkdy126bsda2qyr3k/title/ladbrokes-world-championship-draw Schedule and format here: http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/14m32s9jskyhf11j8ldczws6gv/title/ladbrokes-world-championship-schedule

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Kim Huybrechts - To win 2nd Quarter @ 7/2 bet365 Kim is a great player, and IMO should be favourite in this Quarter, so the 7/2 is a very good price. The danger is obviously Whitlock, but at the minute I feel Kim is the better player. This Quarter has a few "solid" players, but none of them spectacular, and Kim has that extra level in his locker. Hamilton, Nicholson, White and Painter are all solid on their day, but for me Kim beats them all on form. Most 180's in Tournament - Adrian Lewis @ 21/10 paddypower Lewis is really on form at the minute, and confidence is sky high. When he is like this, he is a delight to watch. He is the best 180 hitter for me, and I expect him to make at least the semi-finals here, so he will play enough matches/sets/legs to be in with a great chance of winning this bet. First Round Jarkko Komula @ 11/10 (to beat Mark Walsh) boylesports Jarkko is a very capable player on his day and has had some good results this year. He recently beat Pipe, Nicholson and Wade on his way to the Quarter Finals in the European Tour event. He isn't afraid of the stage and looks comfortable on TV. Walsh has looked off for a while now, with some very disappointing results and performances, and I think Komula can take advantage of that here and grind out a win.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Tournament preview: 4pts ew A.Lewis to win PDC World Championship 6/1 Ladbrokes (1/2 1-2) Lewis is scoring to insane proportions at the minute and his finishing is generally good. He has won here twice and but for two missed darts at tops he could well have made the final last year if not made it three in a row so Lewis clearly likes the set up so with his form he looks a real solid each way punt this Christmas. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pdc-world-championship-betting-adrian-lewis-can-hit-the-jackpot-for-a-third-time

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Quarter previews: 1pt K.Painter to win 2nd Quarter 14/1 Paddy Power Kevin Painter has a good record in this event having made a final and two semi finals and he looks to have a nice section in this quarter to go well again. Hamilton, Huybrechts, White and Winstanley are all in the other half of the quarter so Painter only has Whitlock in his way between him and another quarter final. Were he to overcome him then he would have every chance whoever he faces in the quarter final so in a tournament he clearly knows how to get the best out of himself in Painter can go well in the second quarter this year. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pdc-world-championship-betting-kevin-painter-can-go-well-from-the-second-quarter 2pts D.Chisnall to win 3rd Quarter 13/2 Coral The one player I think is best value in this section is Dave Chisnall. Chisnall showed in the World Grand Prix that set play is right up his street when he made the final of that tournament even though hitting a double to start and a double to finish probably didn’t suit him. This tournament will though. He can score heavily from the outset and he’s beaten Phil Taylor on this stage so nobody should worry him. Chisnall beat van Gerwen in the quarter final in Dublin and it wouldn’t surprise me if he is the man to come out of this section at a very tasty price. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pdc-world-championship-betting-dave-chisnall-can-come-through-the-competitive-third-quarter

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Part, J v Michels, M (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Szabo, R v Moss, I (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.41 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wright, P v Cullen, Joe (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burnett, R v Winstanley, D (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walsh, M v Komula, J (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] McGarry, C v Laursen, P (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jones, W v McDine, K (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] White, I v Anderson, K (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barbero, J v Welge, A (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Hopp, M (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderson, G v Dudbridge, M (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nicholson, P v Kellett, S (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chisnall, D v Henderson, J (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lindskjold, D v Osborne, C (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Lewis, J (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Caven, J v Klaasen, J (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 16 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Baxter, R v Evans, Ricky (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Petersen, D v Sapup, ML (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huybrechts, K v Huybrechts, R (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] King, M v Young, D (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 17 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lloyd, C v Anderson, Beau (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lerchbacher, Z v Ward, B (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] van der Voort, V v Clark, M (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Smith, Ross (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 18 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Smith, A v Brown, Steve (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hashimoto, M v Lim, P (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pipe, J v Monk, A (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Smith, Dennis (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 19 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Webster, M v Suljovic, M (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vos, G v Lam, R (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wade, J v Webster, D (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Painter, K v Seyler, T (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Friday previews: 3pts M.Michels to beat J.Part 9/4 Ladbrokes Confidence has to be eroding from John Part on television these days. He hasn’t actually won a televised game on a main board since the Grand Slam last year and that’s a long time to go without a televised win. Admittedly he has had some tough draws in that time but even so. Michels has nothing to lose here but one thing we know about Dutch youngsters is they can play the game and he’s value to see off Part here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/part-vs-michels-betting-mareno-michels-can-continue-john-part-s-recent-poor-tv-run 4pts P.Wright Highest Checkout - Over 110.5 5/6 Coral I’d expect Wright to come through this no problem but he’s no price to do so. He is generally decent when it comes to checking out though so I see no reason why he can’t bust the 110.5 checkout line he has been set in this match. Most top players these days are pretty hot on anything below 120 in the finishing department and Wright is no different so I’ll go over there. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-cullen-betting-peter-wright-can-deliver-a-decent-checkout-on-the-opening-night 4pts R.Burnett vs D.Winstanley - Over 8.5 180s 11/10 Bet365 Given the year’s both have had this one is tough to call but I do think it will be quite tight and the one thing I am confident about is that we’ll see some big scoring. Winstanley is a big 180 hitter but Burnett is no slouch when it comes to filling the 60 bed so assuming the match isn’t a one sided blowout, which I don’t think it will be, then I’d expect to see nine 180s here at least. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burnett-vs-winstanley-betting-two-heavy-scorers-can-finish-the-night-with-plenty-of-180s

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Saturday afternoon previews: 4pts J.Komula to beat M.Walsh 11/10 Boylesports Given the pressure which is on Walshie in this match and the awful form he comes into the tournament with I think Komula has to be taken in this game. Komula doesn’t have the same pressure on him because he isn’t a professional and his tour life doesn’t depend on the outcome of the match. That should relax his arm enough to play his best darts and if he brings his A game to the stage he can easily be too good for the Englishman. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/walsh-vs-komula-betting-the-smiler-can-make-walsh-unhappy-at-alexandra-palace 4pts W.Jones (-1.5 sets) to beat K.McDine 5/4 Boylesports Aside from the UK Open where he won’t have played on TV all the time anyway, this is McDine’s first televised match for three years and it may take him a while to get used to everything again. While Jones hasn’t been pulling up any trees recently on the box he hasn’t been getting done up and has generally played well so we should get a more consistent performance from him which is close to his best. Assuming we do we should expect him to win this by more than a set. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/jones-vs-mcdine-betting-wayne-jones-should-be-too-consistent-for-mcdine-on-the-big-stage 3pts I.White to win 3-1 9/4 Betfred Ian White will bring his best darts to the big stage sooner or later. Generally it takes a few events to acclimatise and then you feel comfortable and he’s getting to that stage. Anderson is no mug though and he has nothing to lose so I don’t see White having this one all his own way. Anderson is good enough to take a set from this match but I expect White to get the job done in the end. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/white-vs-k-anderson-betting-ian-white-can-be-pushed-by-anderson-before-getting-the-job-done

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Saturday evening previews: 4pts R.Thornton to win 3-0 5/4 Paddy Power Hopp is a big talent but here and now Robert Thornton is one of the best players in the world and he appears to be near his best form or has been in recent times so I don’t see an upset here and would be quite surprised if Thornton drops so much as a set in this match. For my money he just scores too heavily, too solidly and too consistently so I’ll take him to win 3-0. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-hopp-betting-robert-thornton-should-have-too-many-weapons-for-german-youngster 4pts G.Anderson vs M.Dudbridge - Over 16.5 legs Evs Skybet I think Dudbridge has the quality to make this a longer match than Anderson would like. Both are pretty good at holding their own throw with their big scoring so I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few sets go 3-2. Unless the pressure moments gets to Dudbridge, which in fairness has never been the case in his career, then I’d expect to see at least four sets if not five so that should equate to more than 16.5 legs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/g-anderson-vs-dudbridge-betting-two-former-finalists-should-play-a-few-legs-in-first-round-match 3pts P.Nicholson (-1.5 sets) to beat S.Kellett 11/8 Bet365 This is Kellett’s easiest first round draw in the TV majors so we’ll be able to judge how well he is suited to the big stage after this match. While it is the easiest he’s had it still isn’t easy because Nicholson is very experienced and that experience can give him a real edge in this match, especially in the early stages. While Nicholson’s game is nowhere near good enough to challenge the top players it remains good enough against the next level and he can come through here and with a bit in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nicholson-vs-kellett-betting-paul-nicholson-s-experience-can-see-him-into-the-second-round

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Wayne Jones man. Seriously, what was that all about? Made me look very stupid indeed. I don't expect anyone to hit all their doubles but equally I do expect them to hit SOME of their doubles. Painful to watch, the way he's rocking about when he throws as well. Decidedly amateurish display from a so-called professional. Kevin McDine shouldn't be troubling anyone on that stage. Hugely frustrated as you can probably tell.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Dave Chisnall to win 3-0 @ 11/8 (v John Henderson) bet365 Chisnall needs to get his game back, since his embarrassing defeat in the Grand Prix Final against Taylor he hasn't really been at the races. I expect him to step it up here though, up against John Henderson (who incidentally leads the head to heads 3-0!) Henderson is "ok", and will average somewhere around mid 80's. Which wont be enough here. I have a feeling Chisnall is going to be flying, putting out a statement if you like.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Sunday previews: 3pts D.Chisnall vs J.Henderson - Over 8.5 180s 11/10 Coral You’d like to think Chisnall will come through here unscathed but his record against Henderson puts me off backing wide handicaps. Instead with both men knowing their way to the lipstick I think we should see plenty of 180s in this match. Few match Chisnall in 180 scoring but Henderson can hold his own so even though an 8.5 line looks high I still think it will be covered, particularly if Hendo makes a real game of it. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-henderson-betting-should-be-plenty-of-180s-to-open-sunday-night-s-action 4pts R.Barneveld vs J.Lewis - Under 15.5 legs 8/11 Ladbrokes I think we’ll see Barney come out and look to put down a marker in this match and I would be very surprised if he doesn’t win this match 3-0. With that in mind under 15.5 legs looks a good bet because if it is 3-0 it is a winner but even if it is 3-1 we should still be ok if we can sneak a 3-0 set in somewhere which is perfectly possible while Lewis settles down. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-j-lewis-betting-barneveld-can-get-the-job-done-in-double-quick-time 4pts J.Caven vs J.Klaasen - Over 7.5 180s 11/10 Coral The pace this match is going to be played at should ensure it is a great game to watch and it should be of decent quality too between two talented players. Both know their way to the treble 20. It wasn’t long ago in this tournament that Klaasen was part of a match with Van der Voort where 180s were being hit like no tomorrow. This could be similar to that albeit on a smaller scale. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/caven-vs-klaasen-betting-fast-pace-should-guarantee-a-high-quality-match

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan colin osbourne -2.5 sets 2.37 @ bet365 he got the late call up after phillipines qualifier pulled out. For that reason I think he will be lovin the chance and wont want to squander it. I don't know much about other guy but colin osbourne is definitely the more experienced and of better quality. This bet is more just guessing he will be more up for this given his early xmas present

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Monday previews: 3pts R.Evans to beat R.Baxter 6/4 Bet365 I think Evans has a live chance here. In the Grand Slam although he lost his three matches he was averaging around 95 in two of them and the three men he faced were all of a better quality than Baxter. For whatever reason Baxter’s record in this tournament is awful and his TV form over the last 18 months hasn’t been much better so I’ll chance the youngster here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/baxter-vs-evans-betting-ricky-evans-can-win-on-his-world-championship-debut 4pts K.Huybrechts vs R.Huybrechts - Over 7.5 180s Evs Coral I think we saw in their match in the Grand Slam that there’s too much emotion involved to get stuck into the match markets but we also saw in the Grand Slam that both were fine with their scoring so I expect to see a fair few 180s here too. Kim is a very heavy scorer who has good memories of this stage but Ronny can score too so I expect to see more than 7.5 180s in the battle of the brothers 2. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/k-huybrechts-vs-r-huybrechts-betting-expect-the-brothers-to-deliver-a-few-180s 4pts M.King vs D.Young - Over 5.5 180s 5/6 Bet365 It is hard to gauge how well Darin Young will go here because the standard he plays against isn’t strong but I’m a big believer in winning momentum and he has plenty of that so I see no reason why he won’t put in a solid performance even if it is in a losing effort. We know we’ll get 100% from King and both are decent scorers when they get going so the 5.5 180s line looks way too low to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/king-vs-young-betting-england-vs-america-battle-can-provide-more-180s

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Most 180s on day Devon Petersen @ 12/1 Paddy Power After a year out of darts with an arm injury Petersen qualified for this event through his win in the South African open in september.In his first tournament back from injury in august he also won hitting 3 180s in 3 legs in the final.He is a big scorer and with the probability of him coming through against Sapup and then a close game against Beaton,I think 12/1 could be an early christmas present.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan 3pts D.Peterson [-2.5] to beat Sapup 2.00 Bet365 2pts D.Peterson to beat Sapup 4-0 3.50 Bet365 Brief one here as I'm home late from work. I fancy Devon to come through here with ease. He has beaten plays like MVG in the past and I feel the experience he has gained will shine here. I must admit I don't know much about Sapup but he seems to be going the wrong way in the rankings and going on last years performance, I can only assume the south asian qualifiers must not be filled with talent. 4-0/4-1 here for me.

Saved up a nice separate betting bank for this tournament and I am going to unload the whole lot on Colin Lloyd to beat Beau Anderson. Not straight out mind you I don't think you will find a better bet all tournament to be frank. Much has been made about brother Kyle 's confidence and nine dart finish but he is a much better player and beau looked more nervous in the crowd then his brother was on stage. I would be very surprised if he took a set off Lloyd let alone 2. Lloyd himself isn't in great form but an average performance should see him cover the line. Colin Lloyd -1.5 sets @ $1.75 Tab Sportsbet Maximum points. Will also take Lloyd 3-0 at around the $3.5 mark.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Tuesday previews: 4pts B.Anderson (+1.5 sets) to beat C.Lloyd 6/5 Boylesports Both Andree Welge and Darin Young have taken Lloyd the distance in the first round of this tournament in the last 2-3 years while the likes of Jan van der Rassel and Gary Welding have beaten him in the first round so it is clear Lloyd has a bit of an issue winning first round matches in this tournament. Beau Anderson isn’t the toughest opponent he could face but he can play the game and if Lloyd lets him get into the match earlier the Aussie could take a fair amount of shifting. This one could easily go the distance, that’s if Anderson doesn’t win it sooner. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lloyd-vs-b-anderson-betting-colin-lloyd-can-be-taken-the-distance-in-opening-round-again 4pts V.van der Voort (-1.5 sets) to beat M.Clark 11/10 Paddy Power Floor form is different to big stage form but Matt Clark has neither and that has to be an issue here. Although he hasn’t been getting the real eyecatching results on the big stage van der Voort’s all round form is getting better and it is only because his ranking has gone so low that he’s playing the top names in round one which is hampering him. He doesn’t face a top name here but is good enough to come through with comfort. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-der-voort-vs-clark-betting-vincent-van-der-voort-can-see-off-superman-at-ally-pally 4pts S.Whitlock Highest Checkout - Over 113.5 5/6 Coral We’ve seen one youngster go well this week in Ricky Evans and on the youth tour Ross Smith is every bit Evans’ equal although he hasn’t got the senior form which Evans had going into this event. In Simon Whitlock he plays a much stronger opponent but the days where I trust Whitlock to get the job done have long gone. He does still finish well though so I can see him having a finish bigger than 113.5 before this one is done. When he made the final of this tournament these sort of lines were being covered for fun. It can be covered here too. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-r-smith-betting-simon-whitlock-can-secure-a-high-checkout-in-opening-round-match

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan 4pts C.Lloyd -1.5 sets to beat B.Anderson 1.80 Bet365 I think it's a decent price here for Lloyd to win on the handicap. I think experience counts for so much up there and Lloyd has plenty of that. Throughout this year, Lloyd isn't in the best of form but he has still beaten players such as Peter Wright, Gary Anderson & Merv King. When he beat Wright in July he hit a 100+ average but in general he manages a 90+ atleast. Beau seems to play the vast majority of his darts in his home nation but recently played Hamilton in the Sydney Masters and lost 6-4 which isn't too shabby but his average may not hold up on the stage, with the added pressure and expectation after his brothers performance. I feel Anderson would need a 90+ average here and I don't see him getting that. If Lloyd gets the first set, Id expect him to see this through with little problems.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan My oh my, if only there was a world "hitting 5" championship for old Colin Lloyd. I'm going to take a stab at Whitlock here to finish the night. 3pts S.Whitlock to win 3-0 Eves General Whitlock took charge last year and won emphatically 3-0 in his first round match and he has slowly got more solid, for me. He is the king of the take-outs and Id expect him to score well enough to win without any problems and for him to takeout big when he needs too. small takes here to try and get the money back from the Lloyd failures.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Good shout on Whitlock, Fader :ok. Wednesday previews: 4pts S.Brown to beat A.Smith 6/5 Paddy Power You can’t ignore Andy Smith’s TV form. It is horrendous and I see no reason why that will change against a talented Steve Brown here. Brown has fallen from grace but the fact he’s worked his way back up against shows both the talent he has and the drive that he has. With darts income no longer everything in life he can be a little more relaxed here and compound the Pieman’s misery on the box. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/a-smith-vs-brown-betting-steve-brown-can-send-the-pieman-home-for-christmas 4pts J.Pipe vs A.Monk - Under 16.5 legs 4/5 BetVictor I’m fairly confident Pipe will win this and most likely without dropping a set but I’ll play on the safe side and take this one to have less than 16.5 legs just in case Monk sneaks a set somewhere. Realistically I think we would need five sets for this total to have a good chance of being covered. I don’t see it going that far though. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pipe-vs-monk-betting-justin-pipe-can-get-this-one-done-without-the-need-to-play-many-legs 4pts D.Smith Over 1.5 180s 11/10 Boylesports This is obviously a tough assignment for Dennis Smith but it isn’t the easiest one for Jackpot either because he doesn’t play his best darts against slow players and Smith is slow. Smith is very methodical but he is accurate with it and if Lewis allows him the chances to put the pressure on he will do. Lewis has lost sets in the first round for the last couple of years and could easily do so again here. If that is the case then Smith’s 180s line is way too low at 1.5. That is a line which is coverable even in a 3-0 defeat as he showed last time he played in this event losing 3-0 to Simon Whitlock but hitting 2 180s. Expect a couple more from the Wiltshire wielder here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/a-lewis-vs-d-smith-betting-dennis-smith-can-show-he-still-knows-the-way-to-the-lipstick-against-jackpot

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan I'm fairly new to the world of Darts betting but I like to 180s markets. Just looking at the Adrian Lewis game tomorrow night and he's 5/4 with PP to hit 5 or more 180s. To me this looks like a nice bet considering in the game between Henderson & Chisnell on sunday evening produced 16+ 180s. I can't seem to get any stats on Dart players the way I can with football teams but has anyone got an opinion on this ? Anyway feedback will be much appreciated

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Cheers Kev, good shout on Beau too. 4pts J.Pipe to beat A.Monk 3-0 2.62 William Hill Pipe, nowadays is a very good player. He is hard to wear down and his slow style definitely seems to get under the skin of quite alot of players. Monk after hitting the gym has gone off of the boil recently and the head-2-head between these 2 favours Pipe too 3 to 1. In 2012 Pipe went through the first couple of rounds with no trouble and run into Terry Jenkins on a 102+ average whilst Monk went out in Round 1 3-1. Monk wasn't around last year for the WC and Pipe went out in r2. Pipe for me 3-0.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan

I'm fairly new to the world of Darts betting but I like to 180s markets. Just looking at the Adrian Lewis game tomorrow night and he's 5/4 with PP to hit 5 or more 180s. To me this looks like a nice bet considering in the game between Henderson & Chisnell on sunday evening produced 16+ 180s. I can't seem to get any stats on Dart players the way I can with football teams but has anyone got an opinion on this ? Anyway feedback will be much appreciated
Although I think it will win it probably isn't a good idea to compare it with the Chisnall/Henderson match because that went five full sets and it is unlikely the Lewis match will go that far. That said Lewis scores at a general average of around one 180 every two legs these days and there will be 10 legs so he should cover it :ok. Barneveld has already covered that total in a 3-0 win so it is possible. One slight (only) concern would be Smith's slow pace but you'd fancy Lewis to cover it more times than not.