** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan

kevshat

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Adrian Lewis - Over 4.5, 180s @ 4/5 bet365 I'm already on Lewis to hit the most in the tournament, and I see no reason why he won't kick off in style. His form of late is brilliant, and hitting the Treb 20 is his massive strong point. He could hit nearer 10, than 5. So I think this is a great bet. I'll be back later on, to hopefully be adding Michael Smith (odds dependant) in the same bet as above. The odds aren't up yet, as he is awaiting a Prelim winner. Good luck lads.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan 2pts J.Pipe to win the 4th Quarter 10.00 Boylesports I'm going to take this before we get started. I feel Pipe will have a decent average today and look impressive and Jackpot could win 3-0 with three 3-0 sets or he could lose the match so the value is in the here and now. He would have to beat Lewis & Wade but holds decent records against these two recently. He is a solid type who puts thought into every shot and although I don't see him as a winner or finalist, he is getting closer, pushing Taylor closely in recent meetings.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Micheal Smith to win 3-0 @ 6/5 betfred Smith is a very good player, former World Youth Champion. He is a brilliant scorer, and is a confident lad so the stage wont get to him. Just watched Hashimoto and I wasn't really impressed, I fancy a strong performance form the young lad here. Michael Smith - Over 3.5, 180s @ 4/6 betvictor Smith is a new up and comer, World Youth Champion and is a big scorer. He's another of these fast throwing, Treb 20 lovers. I fancy him to cover this bet with ease.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Thursday previews: 3pts M.Suljovic to beat M.Webster 7/4 Betfred If he isn’t careful Mark Webster could have his work cut out in this match. If he produces the form we know he is capable of then you would think he’ll be fine but that form hasn’t been seen for a good while on the big stage. Suljovic is no respecter of reputations and if he is given chances he’ll take them. You feel the pressure is more on Webster here and with his recent tendency to miss a crucial double or two there’s plenty of mileage in the Austrian at 7/4. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/m-webster-vs-suljovic-betting-mensur-suljovic-looks-a-nice-price-to-see-off-webster 4pts J.Wade vs D.Webster - Over 3.5 sets 10/11 Skybet While it would be a surprise were Wade not to win this match I don’t think he’ll have it all his own way and at the very least I think he’ll drop a set. Webster is a tough challenge with the form he’s in and he’s got plenty of experience of the big stage so nerves aren’t likely to haunt him. If Wade plays well he’ll win but not before Webster takes a set. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-d-webster-betting-expect-this-one-to-be-closer-than-the-odds-suggest 4pts K.Painter vs T.Seyler - Under 16.5 legs 3/4 Unibet Seyler might give this a go but there is a distinct gulf in class between these two and I would expect this to show over the course of five sets. I wouldn’t be surprised if Painter wins this 3-0 but even were Seyler to win a set I think Painter will dominate the match the longer it goes on, so much so that I don’t think we’ll see more than 16 legs here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/painter-vs-seyler-betting-kevin-painter-can-breeze-past-german-to-end-the-first-round

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan 3pts M.Suljovic to beat M.Webster 2.75 Ladbrokes Don't think there is enough between these two to offer Suljovic up as nearly 2/1. Neither has the best record here but both have shown sparks. Webster last year beating Ian White with a 97 average, then went out to Colin Lloyd and Suljovic in 2012 went out in R1 but did so with a 90+ average. Head-2-head is close between them both and Suljovic's average and form is the better right now. 3pts J.Wade to beat D.Webster 3-0 Eves Bet365 I think Wade will want to get this one over with and looking back on recent performances in the worlds he seems to play well. 2012 he got to the semi-finals and dropped only 1 set in the first 3 rounds with an average of 92.9. He then beat Part 4-3 only to lose to Lewis with a 94.19 average (lewis had 95+). Last year he also won the first 3 rounds comfortably, this time dropping just 2 sets winning 3-0, 4-2, 4-0 and again getting to the semi-finals so Wadey likes this event and I can't see Webster stopping him here. Webster's has no form here atall. 2012 he wasn't around in the worlds, but last year he went out in Round 1 to Mark Walsh 3-1 with just an 87 average. Head-2-head between the two is actually quite close but Wade won the most recent of meetings and Webby hasn't won since 2007. 3pts K.Painter to beat T.Seyler 3-0 3.00 PaddyPower Head-2-head reads 2-0 Painter and that was back in 2008. Painter has improved as a player and I don't see Seyler getting close here. It may not be a 9-0 but I'd like to think that Painter has enough about him to break once per set to win this with little fuss. Tge averages measure completly different and Painter here last year got off to a good start 3-0 hitting a 94/95/92 average in his 3 rounds before going out to Lewis so I don't see Painter feeling too much pressure up there.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Darren Webster Buy total 180's over 2.7 Sporting Index Webster has been having a great 2013 after a poor 2012 and has been mixing it with some top notch players. Beating Wade would be a really tough ask but I feel he can be competitive enough to cover this low line. Webster certainly knows where treble twenty 20 is and unless he freezes on the big stage I think he should be able to cover the line no problem.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wright, P v Laursen, P (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Caven, J (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Smith, M (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.03 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Burnett, R (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Anderson, Beau (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huybrechts, K v White, I (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 22 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dolan, B v Anderson, G (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Painter, K v Nicholson, P (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Komula, J (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newton, W v Part, J (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v McDine, K (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.07 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Henderson, J v Webster, M (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 23 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v van der Voort, V (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.09 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wade, J v Smith, A (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] King, M v Evans, Ricky (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pipe, J v Petersen, D (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Friday night previews: 4pts P.Wright (-2.5 sets) to beat P.Laursen 8/11 Coral You’ve got to believe Peter Wright will be too good for Laursen here. Wright is very consistent these days and consistency is the concern over the Dane. Laursen was brilliant in the first round but he has to better that in this match which won’t be easy after so long between matches. Wright is one of the top players in the game and can probably improve on his first round performance so he should come through unscathed here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-laursen-betting-peter-wright-can-cruise-into-the-last-16-at-the-worlds 4pts R.Barneveld vs J.Caven - Over 5.5 sets Evs Paddy Power Matches between these two tend to be quite tight and there’s nothing to suggest this one won’t be either. The last three matches these two have played have gone a deciding leg so there should be a lot of mileage in this match. It is even money that there is more than 5.5 sets in this match and I think that looks a good bet. When these two play well they are both capable of fireworks so we should get at least six sets here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-caven-betting-expect-another-tight-match-between-these-two 3pts M.Smith Most 180s vs P.Taylor 11/8 Betfred Both men will play better than they did in the first round I think we can be sure of that but you’d have to fear for Michael Smith in this match. Taylor will be smarting from how poor he was in that first round so we might see a reaction from him here. That said Smith can hold his own in the scoring front and the 11/8 on him to hit the most 180s looks a good bet with Taylor likely to be out to be ruthless rather than catch the eye with 180s. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-m-smith-betting-michael-smith-can-hit-the-most-maximums-in-what-is-likely-to-be-a-losing-effort

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan 2.5pts P.Taylor to beat M.Smith 4-0 Eves Seaniemac Elsewhere you're probably going to get about 1.66-1.72 for this but Seaniemac are offering evens on this scoreline. I think the only set that's a danger for Phil is the first, if he gets to 1-0 then I see him strolling through this really. Phil seems to actually be improving as of late. He is hitting alot more 180s nowadays and he will be wanting to improve his performance from the first round and get it done here as soon as possible. Smith can hit the trebles but his doubling let him down in round 1 and it could of made him pay. Phil will make him pay. 2pts J.Caven to beat R.Van Barneveld 3.75 Bet365 Similar to the Suljovic games, this one's too much value for me. Caven's already beaten Barney this year and in their other match lost out in a close fought 6-5. Both won their first match easily enough but it's hard to tell if Caven would of picked it up if he was tested more. Barney always does well in the early rounds and this ones going to be a close one but Id rather take the bigger odds and look for an upset then take small odds on the handicap here.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Barney v Caven - Over 11.5, 180s @ 1/1 betfred For me this is going to be close, and the pace of things could well see both of them at their very best. Barney hit 6 first round, Caven just the 1, but I expect Caven to do much better tonight. Bare minimum this will be 5 sets, and could quite easily use all 7 up. I expect a cracker, with plenty of big scores.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan This thing just got interesting :loon. Saturday previews: 4pts A.Hamilton vs R.Burnett - Over 11.5 180s 5/6 Betfred You would expect Andy Hamilton to come through this match but Richie Burnett gave us a warning sign in the first round that he’s here to have some fun and he is a dangerous runner when he is in that mood. One thing I think we’re near on guaranteed here is 180s and bucket loads of them. When these two met in this round last year Hamilton won 4-1 and we saw 15 180s. Expect similar in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-burnett-betting-heavy-scoring-looks-the-order-of-the-day-in-saturday-s-opener 4pts R.Thornton vs B.Anderson - Over 8.5 180s Evs William Hill Beau Anderson is a dangerous opponent for Robert Thornton in this match. Leg on leg over seven sets I’d be surprised if he has the game to beat Thornton but he can make sure this isn’t all one way traffic. I would expect this one to run into at least a fifth set if not a sixth and so that should give us plenty of time to get the maximums flowing between two men who both hit four of them in the first round and missed a third dart for plenty more. I’d be surprised if we don’t reach nine 180s in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-b-anderson-betting-180-line-looks-perfectly-achievable-in-the-second-match-on-saturday 5pts K.Huybrechts vs I.White - Over 5.5 sets 8/11 Bet365 This game looks like being a really close game. Both these guys score solidly, not always with massive amounts of 180s but solid nevertheless, and generally finish well although as I alluded to Kim has been guilty of a few more misses than usual in recent times. Even so I can’t see anything but plenty of darts in this match so the 8/11 on more than 5.5 sets looks good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/k-huybrechts-vs-white-betting-saturday-s-finale-looks-like-being-a-very-close-match

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Got intresting it has indeed Kev.Anyway gonna take a bit on Peter Wright in the outright market, with Taylor now out and Lewis and Mvg in the other half could represent a decent price from what ive seen so far Snakebite is playing as well as anyone and fancy him to make the final if not go one better. 3 pts E.w Peter Wright to win outright 16/1 Corals (e.w 1/3 odds 1,2)

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Good luck BB. Certainly value to be had in the top half now. Sunday afternoon previews: 4pts B.Dolan vs G.Anderson - Over 5.5 sets 4/5 William Hill Brendan Dolan will probably head into this match in confident mood because he has won four of the last five meetings between these two men but Gary Anderson will know he’s been getting slowly better and better over the last few months so I think we’re in for a tight battle this time. Dolan’s slow pace won’t help Anderson’s rhythm so this could turn into a bit of a battle and one which can go at least six sets. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dolan-vs-g-anderson-betting-sunday-opener-can-turn-into-a-real-battle 4pts K.Painter to beat P.Nicholson Evs Coral One thing which could go against Paul Nicholson is it has been over a week since he played his first round match so he has to build himself up again and it will be like starting the tournament all over again. That isn’t the case for Painter who only played on Thursday night. Nicholson surprisingly has won the last four meetings between these two but Painter always goes well in this tournament and he can edge out the Australian in a potentially tight match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/painter-vs-nicholson-betting-kevin-painter-can-edge-out-nicholson-in-sunday-showdown 4pts S.Whitlock vs J.Komula - Over 9.5 180s 11/10 Paddy Power I think Simon Whitlock will have too much power in his scoring for Komula in this match but that doesn’t mean to say it will be easy for the Australian. He is often guilty of making things hard for himself so we could well see more mileage in this match than many would expect. Both men know their way to the 60 bed so with the potential for more sets than expected there is every chance a 9.5 180 line will look a bit low when this one is done. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-komula-betting-sunday-afternoon-finale-likely-to-be-high-scoring

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Taken two bets tonight 3 pts Hamilton/Burnett over 23.5 legs 5/6 Sky bet I think this match could be a cracker to start off the night.Richie played really well in the first round and with the pressure off i think he will play well again tonight.The Hammer will be his normal steady self and this match should have some mileage and i expect it to go over 23 legs. 3pts Thornton/Anderson under 20.5 legs 5/6 sky bet I just cant see anyway Thornton wont win this match and win it well, Anderson has done well to get this far but in truth that was down to how awful Lloyd threw.I feel Thornton's scoring and all round game will be far too good and can see he winning a couple of sets 3-0 so even if we were to get five sets this bet should land with ease.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Sunday evening previews: 4pts J.Part Over 4.5 180s Evs Stan James If Part has sorted out his double troubles then he has every chance in this match but I’ll play safe in this one and take him to cover a generous 4.5 180 line. He hit six 180s in his opening round win over Mareno Michels and has generally been scoring well all year. Even if he has double troubles I would still expect this to go five sets if not a lot more which should be plenty of time for Part to provide five maximums. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newton-vs-part-betting-john-part-can-produce-lots-of-maximums-if-not-doubles 4pts J.Henderson to beat M.Webster 6/4 Paddy Power John Henderson has won four of the last five meetings between these two and that is despite injury and form problems of his own. Two of those wins have come since September so it is a head to head record which is perfectly relevant. When you throw in Webster’s yips I think the Scot looks a good bet here. Henderson averaged 5pts more than Webster in the first round and a similar performance will get the job done here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/henderson-vs-m-webster-betting-john-henderson-can-send-webster-packing-in-second-round-contest 6pts M.van Gerwen vs K.McDine - Under 21.5 legs 8/11 Ladbrokes These two have met quite a few times and it is fair to say that van Gerwen has the upper hand. He has won the last seven meetings and in their last four meetings McDine has only won five legs so there is every chance this will be a bit one sided. That said McDine is capable of a few legs of brilliance so the 4-0 may not be a certainty but under 21.5 legs, which needs at least five sets and possibly six looks much more likely. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-mcdine-betting-sunday-s-closer-could-be-over-quicker-than-a-flash

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan

This thing just got interesting :loon. Saturday previews: 4pts A.Hamilton vs R.Burnett - Over 11.5 180s 5/6 Betfred You would expect Andy Hamilton to come through this match but Richie Burnett gave us a warning sign in the first round that he’s here to have some fun and he is a dangerous runner when he is in that mood. One thing I think we’re near on guaranteed here is 180s and bucket loads of them. When these two met in this round last year Hamilton won 4-1 and we saw 15 180s. Expect similar in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-burnett-betting-heavy-scoring-looks-the-order-of-the-day-in-saturday-s-opener 4pts R.Thornton vs B.Anderson - Over 8.5 180s Evs William Hill Beau Anderson is a dangerous opponent for Robert Thornton in this match. Leg on leg over seven sets I’d be surprised if he has the game to beat Thornton but he can make sure this isn’t all one way traffic. I would expect this one to run into at least a fifth set if not a sixth and so that should give us plenty of time to get the maximums flowing between two men who both hit four of them in the first round and missed a third dart for plenty more. I’d be surprised if we don’t reach nine 180s in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-b-anderson-betting-180-line-looks-perfectly-achievable-in-the-second-match-on-saturday 5pts K.Huybrechts vs I.White - Over 5.5 sets 8/11 Bet365 This game looks like being a really close game. Both these guys score solidly, not always with massive amounts of 180s but solid nevertheless, and generally finish well although as I alluded to Kim has been guilty of a few more misses than usual in recent times. Even so I can’t see anything but plenty of darts in this match so the 8/11 on more than 5.5 sets looks good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/k-huybrechts-vs-white-betting-saturday-s-finale-looks-like-being-a-very-close-match
Brilliant stuff kevshat!!! Keep up the good work!

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Monday previews: 4pts J.Wade vs A.Smith - Under 21.5 legs 5/6 Winner Sports Not one part of Andy Smith’s game looked in tune against Steve Brown in the first round and unless he’s made a miraculous improvement he’s going to get run over here. Wade has won nine of their last 10 meetings and that is no surprise because every part of Wade’s game is stronger than the Pieman’s. Wade is probably freerolling in this tournament now given how close he was to going out so with that in mind we should see a much better performance from him, one which should see him get the job done in less than 22 legs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-a-smith-betting-james-wade-should-be-far-too-strong-for-the-pieman 4pts M.King vs R.Evans - Over 5.5 sets 10/11 Paddy Power Both men looked in excellent form in the first round and there’s no reason why that won’t be the case here too. You would think experience would rule the day here and will be a benefit to King but Evans is playing with the fearlessness of youth which makes him dangerous. There’s plenty to suggest this will be a tough match whoever eventually comes out on top so with that in mind over 5.5 sets looks a good bet to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/king-vs-evans-betting-king-and-evans-can-go-the-distance-on-monday-night 4pts A.Lewis Over 7.5 180s Evs Coral Even if this goes seven sets it won’t take long to complete so this looks like it will be a good match. One thing we are sure of every time Adrian Lewis toes the oche these days is that he will score heavily and he’ll pepper the 180s. I expect him to get into a good rhythm here unlike against the slow Smith in the first round and that rhythm can produce at least eight maximums via his right arm. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/a-lewis-vs-van-der-voort-betting-adrian-lewis-can-let-the-maximums-flow-in-second-round-clash

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan Ricky Evans - Over 4.5 180s @ 1/1 (v King) bet365 Ricky is good player, with an excellent rhythm. Once he gets going, he hits a lot or Treble 20s. He hit 4 in 3 sets beating Baxter first round, and one can expect him too do a little better tonight. I think bare minimum we'll get 5 sets, and it wouldn't surprise me to see this go to the wire. So plenty of time to his those 180s. James Wade to win 4-0 @ 6/4 (v Smith) bet365 Smith is well out of form, and bumping into the "lucky" Wade here won't do him much good. Wadey should/could have been home for Xmas already, but he managed to scrape through. Which in itself can give a player a massive boost, especially one like Wade. I really cant see Smith breaking Wade once, he doesn't have the scoring power or check out stats to do so. A couple of breaks here and there for Wade and this bet should roll in. I think its going to be a solid 95+ average performance from Wade, with Smith way down in the low 80s, again.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan didnt Vincent Van Der Voort had five 180s in match against lewis? only betvic had settled the bet as lost. (btw bet was taken inplay - following bookies inplay score, not tv) Adrian Lewis v Vincent Van Der Voort PDC World Championship Matches 2014 Total 180's - Vincent Van Der Voort Over 4.5 1.727 Win only Lost Settled

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan

didnt Vincent Van Der Voort had five 180s in match against lewis? only betvic had settled the bet as lost. (btw bet was taken inplay - following bookies inplay score, not tv) Adrian Lewis v Vincent Van Der Voort PDC World Championship Matches 2014 Total 180's - Vincent Van Der Voort Over 4.5 1.727 Win only Lost Settled
Yes he got at least 5 180's. I watched the match and there was a 6-5 score of 180's in some point.

Re: PDC World Championship - 13 Dec - 1 Jan [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pipe, J v Petersen, D (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newton, W v Thornton, R (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burnett, R v White, I (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Painter, K (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Smith, M v Wright, P (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Webster, M v Van Barneveld, R (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.29 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v King, M (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Anderson, G (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]